Shadow

Sonic the Hedgehog (Comic Series)

1395 posts in this topic

Perhaps it will say why the planet's name was changed to Mobius in the first place

Holy mother of moly, Penders has just said he plans on going to San Diego Comic Con and visit the Archie panel and he said he may want to be apart of it :blink: So, one of the most controversial Sonic comic writers is attending an event that features people working on the very side he's been in legal combat with. What could possibly go wrong? :wacko:

1 person likes this

I think it will either be a complete disaster or will be extremely helpful in setting things right. I guess it's obvious what I'm hoping for

I think it will either be a complete disaster or will be extremely helpful in setting things right. I guess it's obvious what I'm hoping for

Same here Dylan. But let's not forget a lot of fans are going to be there and some have voiced their frank opinions of him on the web.

BOLD!!!!!!!! That guy got guts, hand it to him. And I like that.

There is such a thing as too bold for their own good. This may be a case, but you're right. It is bold of him to be doing this

I really, really hope it's an attempt to clear the air, because anything else, such as an attempt to promote his own series, is NOT gonna go down well.

Nar he's either deluded or has a huge Ego. I'm betting both. Or he just came to B*tch at Ian

Or maybe other reason that only himself might know....

Nar he's either deluded or has a huge Ego. I'm betting both. Or he just came to B*tch at Ian

If that's so, then he's an even bigger jerk than I originally thought. So let's hope those aren't his reasons. It certainly won't go down well if they are

1 person likes this

I think I heard someone say that Penders and Archie can both use Penders' chars.

1 person likes this

I think I heard someone say that Penders and Archie can both use Penders' chars.

I hope so. Now I think about it they could make a good story out of getting back the echidna

Well, It think that's what Penders wanted in the First time...He just wanted to be able to write his story in an alternate timeline for this sole reason... Dang, now I have to go in the Freaking forum and scavenge anything of walue about that....

Well, both claims have been dismissed, and Penders specifically said "live and let live".

You know I wanted to post a thought, but I didnt wanted to create topic, that will be forgotten, after 5 replies, so I post it here:

Mammoth Mogul is really overrated. 1) He obvious knock-off of Vandal Savage, recently with a bit of Kingpin mixed in. 2) His design just doesnt fit Sonic style 3) he's as powerful as plot demands it (defeated room of heroes in second in 163, cant do it again issue later with back-up) 4) It annoys me that he behind everything apparently (Ixis Order, Mina and Mighty powers, Destructix powers) 5) writers just keep making up powers for his like that fake Tails he created. 6) His plans dont make sense. For example: why fool Freedom Fighters and Chaotix into fighting when he could use his illusion powers to just steal it?

Honestly he's the most annoying villain in comic after Drago.

You know I wanted to post a thought, but I didnt wanted to create topic, that will be forgotten, after 5 replies, so I post it here:

Mammoth Mogul is really overrated. 1) He obvious knock-off of Vandal Savage, recently with a bit of Kingpin mixed in. 2) His design just doesnt fit Sonic style 3) he's as powerful as plot demands it (defeated room of heroes in second in 163, cant do it again issue later with back-up) 4) It annoys me that he behind everything apparently (Ixis Order, Mina and Mighty powers, Destructix powers) 5) writers just keep making up powers for his like that fake Tails he created. 6) His plans dont make sense. For example: why fool Freedom Fighters and Chaotix into fighting when he could use his illusion powers to just steal it?

Honestly he's the most annoying villain in comic after Drago.

The only things I hate about Mammoth Mogul is that he's decided to retire now, even though he is ridiculously powerful and that had Sonic and Tails in his grasp, but decided to do nothing. I think he's an interesting villain to have, though I wouldn't really call him a villain anymore.

Well, He was clever. At least, he said that all he wanted was to wait until sonic bit the dust, then he could take over.... Anyways, the only thing you can't take away from him... Is his fine suit .

The only things I hate about Mammoth Mogul is that he's decided to retire now, even though he is ridiculously powerful and that had Sonic and Tails in his grasp, but decided to do nothing. I think he's an interesting villain to have, though I wouldn't really call him a villain anymore.

Yeah, about that: the dumbest moment in Mogul long, dumb history of dumb moments. I think that 185-188 are the worst issues that Flynn wrote.

My point. Mogul used his freaky power to call off Nicole and levitate Sonic. He has back-up. BUT he decides that Sonic always beats him and there is no point. Except that he Mogul barely ever really loses and Sonic was never direct cause of his defeat. If anything Tails was the biggest threat, he admitted that himself. And yet we learn in that issue that he had that seal on Tails and he could use it to order him to drown himself anytime he wanted. But noooo. Spell it with me, kids. M.O.R.O.N.

I liked 185-186. They were interesting to read. I just wasn't happy that Mogul gave up. He has a weird way of deciding what the best thing to do is

Being thousands of years old can do that to your mind.

I think the Ancient Walkers put a curse on his emerald causing him to misjudge things. However, this curse broke when the Ancient Walkers died

Aren't mammoths supposed to be extinct? Especially one called Mogul?

mogul found a chaos emerald and put it in his chest granting him imortality.

mogul found a chaos emerald and put it in his chest granting him imortality.

Wow. What a cheater.