Shadow

Sonic the Hedgehog (Comic Series)

1395 posts in this topic

Then again, he thinks a few buzzbombers can beat him into submission

Sonic blasts through buzzbombers like nothing,so imagine what Zakov is going to do the little robots.

Exact;y my point. A few buzzbombers mean nothing. And a second thing, if this is the deadly 6, then why did he only take 3 buzzbombers, he should have taken at the very least, 6

But three? Come on Eggman. So, yeah, laughably foolish

Maybe they were upgraded to specific combat the deadly six. Yeah, I know, unlikely. But I'm trying to think of some reasoning. Either that or a test/distraction.

Upgraded? Nah, but a test/distraction I would buy

The doctor may have a trick up his sleve if the buzzbomber get busted,which they will.

Perhaps he uses them as a distraction so he can locate the 'magic conch'? (I mean, come on. Surely he would bring more than 3 badniks to the Lost Hex... right?)

Wait, how'd he get out of the White Space?

He's Eggman, he can get out of any mess he's gotten himself into. It's just setting up his Eggman empire which he has trouble with

Espically with some of his lackeys backstabbing him.

Hey guys, I've got a question for you all. What would you say are the top ten most famous events in the comic, depending on issue?

Hey guys, I've got a question for you all. What would you say are the top ten most famous events in the comic, depending on issue?

IDK I don't talk to other sonic fans XD

That's crude. Anyways. Sonic is going through an historic change indeed.

Yep, I don't see the guy run as much as before, but the comic is too fast for me! I can read an issue within ten minutes, but some of it is confusing enough…to…I think I just confused myself.

Anyway, they do say, "20XX is the best year in Sonic history! Sure we say that every year, but at least it's true!"

So I finally got to read the issue I've been so eagerly anticipating and I'm not surprised to have some mixed thoughts. First of all the cover. Ben Bates is just one of THE best artists in the comic's history. It may just be a simple shot of Sonic, but what a shot! However on the side of story, I feel a bit sad. Because I know of this old legal battle, I can tell this issue is pretty much trying to throw old story arcs under the rug, but it still leaves marks on the floor. This shows particularly with Naugus' involvement in this issue. After all this time of wanting to know what the conclusion to this Acorn King arc, the result of Naugus screaming his head off and heading for the hills all because he saw pictures of his past. But then again, looking at his past, I can see why he did that. Now obviously Sonic's world has been turned into a slightly different reality, which I'm sure will make some fans cry out "That just makes all those old stories pointless!" However, since the old continuity still counts I'm interested to see how that works, so this sci-fi element is holding up so far. It also brings quick closure to these over stretched arcs that needed ending fast and that's just what happened here. Right, now onto the pencils. Stanely has done well with this one, however there are a couple panels I look a feeling a bit perplexed at how they're designed, yet everything else hold up brilliantly with its bright colours from Austin's inks. What I particularly like about this issue, is not just short, sweet and to the point battle with Tails Doll, but that the redesigned characters are beginning to appear. NICOLE of course plays a little part in this story, (though I'm a bit sad to see her city no longer made of Nanites) but it's the return of Max that stood out. As anyone in the know about the character problem will realise Elias is no longer King or even in the story at all. Yet seeing Max so friendly and looking so young was a bit of a shocker. After all this time looking like a decrepit old man losing his marbles and behaving like a real jerk in the past is finally the nice and helpful guy for once. I may have to get used to his unusual redesign though. So as usual Flynn has penned a real mystery that I assume will lead to something big and after that little glimpse of Sally I'm more than ready for the next few issues.

Everyone here are.... But I bet none of us will be ready for when they'll bring back the echidna....

but what happened to scourge after and in cross over? any idea?

Best case scenario: He'll be back eventually .

worst case : Penders'd

1 person likes this

I read that issue 134 (infamously known as "The Slap") is one of the most hated issues. Now I know why Bollers was no longer with Archie after this, but I still found the issue to be a good laugh, despite the really out of character moments... Though I have to agree, Sonic and Sally's breakup was seriously outrageous, but it was still funny ;)

It was drawn By Gray. I don't care about the slap. Beside, All these cameo were just AWESOME.

There was a lot of cameos in there. Sonic the comic characters, Bean, I think Manic was in there...

Anyway, I liked that comic, it was a good one. The talking Muttski was funny