Shadow

Sonic the Hedgehog (Comic Series)

1395 posts in this topic

I think it was to fight Ixis Naugus. Team Freedom and Team Fighters can't openly fight him because he's king and so it would be treason.

Oh yeah, that was it. I don't know why I wasn't thinking of that, though I haven't read 'Secret Freedom' in a while. Maybe that's why.

Speaking of Naugus, how much longer do you think he'll be king? I personally see him losing the throne soon, but then it's a question of who'd replace him (if Elias wasn't available for some reason). Either way, I'd also like to see the SFF and KFF team up one day (for reals this time, not just them helping out behind the scenes).

Speaking of Naugus, how much longer do you think he'll be king? I personally see him losing the throne soon, but then it's a question of who'd replace him (if Elias wasn't available for some reason). Either way, I'd also like to see the SFF and KFF team up one day (for reals this time, not just them helping out behind the scenes).

Oh, I wouldn't have thought for much longer. Just enough for a story arc about them fighting him and finding out about him using Geoffrey as a vessel.

I'm thinking Sally, if Elias is unavailable. But who knows

Yeah, that would be cool but I don't see it happening

Shame then. But for now, I think they'll

be way too busy fighting the iron king.

The iron king hasn't been seen since the iron dominion saga.

Then take a look at the new pictures . The big fat thing Sonic and co are fifhting is the iron King . Probably to give some times for Robotnik to come up with another evil scheme.

I see him,it's been a long time since we seen that ox.

What I really care about is what will happen to Snively. Will he keep his gorlfriend and stay in prison, or will this suffer from a reset

too?

1 person likes this

What I really care about is what will happen to Snively. Will he keep his gorlfriend and stay in prison, or will this suffer from a reset

too?

Well, if you remember, he was still imprisoned in worlds collide next to Dr Light. Based on that, I would say he will still be imprisoned

yeah. Funny nobody even cared about snively that time....

I gotta admit, im hoping the Ken penders issue hasnt resulted in too much of a change in the comics, i need more echidnas!

Don't worry , they are still an important part of this universe; We just don't know how they are going to fit this time.

I'm somewhat looking forward to this. Yea I do think the redesigns are pointless and stupid. However it's not a big deal and Ians hyping this up like crazy. Perhaps I'm just buying into it like an idiot but this could be really cool. or lame but whatever

I'm a bit late on this, but here's the new cover, variant and solicitation for Issue 255:

9IBt9ZS.pngVdtfSZH.png

"Countdown to Chaos" Part Three: The Freedom Fighters are one step closer to completion with the bombastic, bouncing debut of the battlin' Bunnie Rabbot! But the journey isn't over yet—some of Sonic's teammates are still missing, and it's up to the blue blur and his best buddy Tails to find them! What shocking secrets will our heroes uncover? And just what is the "countdown to chaos" counting down to? Meanwhile, Dr. Eggman returns to the Death Egg to test out his dire predictions. Is it possible that the unspeakable evil known as Eggman could be the only one who can save the world? Find out in this amped-up action-filled story, featuring new cover art from Sonic art superstar Ben Bates, which connects with the other “Countdown to Chaos” covers to form one giant image of awesomeness! Plus a freedom-fighting variant cover from Tyler Capps (Cooking Comically)!

Things are getting interesting, to say the least. (Except for that variant cover... Yeesh!) What are your thoughts?

1 person likes this

I would say that someone needs to give some serious thought towards those redesigns. Especially Rotor and Antoine. I mean, what has happened to them?

By the way, has the Iron King been legionised? He certainly looks like he has

1 person likes this

I have to admit something: I didnt like Sonic/Mega Man crossover Worlds Collide.

It starts promising with doctor teaming-up. The problem is that heroes have to fight, For no reason, For 1/3 of crossover. The fight isnt even very exciting.and ending is pathetic: THEY TALKING! Wily and Eggman never seen that coming! Cause they're morons. In meantime Chaotix get captured by Copy Robot. Espio knows something is wrong, but he doesnt turn inivsible. And then we get Deux EX Machina derobotisizer. Which only gets upgraded. Mega Man and Sonic go to Skul Egg Zone and dont talke back-p (Eddie, Tango, Beat) for no reason. Half of dialoge is just references often forced (Sting Chameleon and Blast Horney) or senseless (Why was Sonic quotiong Knuckles's song?). Doctors have endless army of robots, but they keep sending Robotized Masters even though they know heroes can save them. And they send 2 at the time. Shadow Man joke fails, cause at first Sonic tells Megaman that he will take S-man, and then he claims he said opposite thing. Rouge somehow travels trough dimensions, and them does nothing. She's in the end waste of pages with no impact on plot. Blues and Chaotix also do nothing. Blaze and Silver have to rest despite getting less beating that the rest. Rose Woman and Knuckles Man are the only ones with good fight but: 1) Self-destruct mechanism fails to create tension. 2)bland favorising when Mega Man implies they're stronger than rest like Shadow, Blaze or Silver.. 3) Joke "i know you have crush on me come on" is cheesy. Cover to part 8 is misleading. When Light lists Doctors failures he mention Time Eater, despite that Eggman controlled him. After all build-up to Chaos Devil and Duo, they just end up fightng each other off-panel. Sonic argument that Wily Egg is more Eggman style after seeing Mega Man killers make no sense. way Sonic and Rock are freed in part 12 is anti-climatic. Eggman should know better by now, than let Sonic reach Emeralds. Rock can go super just because. Also there is little to no reason why doctors rebooted universe for the first time.

Dude, It's a kids comic book, Not mass effect. It can and will have some loophole here and there.

Well, Ian does want to make the comic less of a SatAM homage and more of a game homage.

And I think It's more of a Sonic hommage in general . Not the games , Not the Show. Bit the hero who made all of this possible.

Max is king again, and he now wears white gloves, Sally-type boots, looks younger, has a acorn cap-like hairstyle, and has lost his temper and is more cheerful.

But the tail. The freaking tail !!!! It's going to haunt me for a long while .... I can get used to Nicole's new version , But Max..... Now seriously . The tails!!!!!

I put my money on laughably foolish