Shadow

Sonic the Hedgehog (Comic Series)

1395 posts in this topic

I used to write "Willy" that way, since I heard of megaman as a child.. too bad...

The real story around here, should be the way the relationship between the two bad guy is represented. It started of on VERY GOOD term, But in the end, it will finish on the both of them backstabbing each other, and messing up their plan thank to sonic and megaman...

What worried me though, was the scene where Robotnik and willy... Argued. A bit too.. realistic.. HECK, this could be two parent arguing at each other violently, and the robot being the children.. Just look at orbot and Cubot!!!

And metal Sonic that doesn't even care...

I don't consider that a bad thing. It's intense and more relatable.

Yes of course, but look at metal, dear god metal....

But, why would I do that? What had this post done to you?Beside, I cannot delete My own post either....

Big cameo is surely reference to Sonic Adventure 2. Like there wasn't Big cameos at all. But still, reference to Sonic 3 & Knuckles about Launch Base Zone maked me laugh, I don't know why

Big cameo is surely reference to Sonic Adventure 2. Like there wasn't Big cameos at all. But still, reference to Sonic 3 & Knuckles about Launch Base Zone maked me laugh, I don't know why

That...What happened in Launch Base Zone anyway? I remember Death Egg well launching but I dont remember Tails getting injured or anything.

I remember I think... Tails plane crash just before sonic got to the death egg...

That...What happened in Launch Base Zone anyway? I remember Death Egg well launching but I dont remember Tails getting injured or anything.

In launch base zone (in game) Sonic hopps in robotnik vehicle and fly to the Death Egg. Tails is try to fly with Sonic but he always jumps into water wchich results that he die but he comes back in Mushroom Hill Zone.

Yes of course, but look at metal, dear god metal....

Didn't they make a big deal about Metal Sonic being more dangerous and deadly in Universe #50? And why doesn't he say anything in the crossover even though he has a new voice chip now? (Then again, time-space did get altered due to the Genesis Wave, possibly making him act more like his game counterpart... but still.)

Didn't they make a big deal about Metal Sonic being more dangerous and deadly in Universe #50? And why doesn't he say anything in the crossover even though he has a new voice chip now? (Then again, time-space did get altered due to the Genesis Wave, possibly making him act more like his game counterpart... but still.)

That's a good point. You would expect Metal Sonic to do a lot more talking and it doesn't look like he'll be talking in the next part of worlds collide. Perhaps the g-wave just makes everything become more like the game counterparts. Such as the Chaotix being only 3 members, whereas in the comic, there are plenty more

That's a good point. You would expect Metal Sonic to do a lot more talking and it doesn't look like he'll be talking in the next part of worlds collide. Perhaps the g-wave just makes everything become more like the game counterparts. Such as the Chaotix being only 3 members, whereas in the comic, there are plenty more

That's what I'm thinking too. It just bugs me that they made a big deal about it in SU#50, and then just throw it all aside for the crossover straight after. Also, on the topic of Metal being like his game counterpart, could it be that the Metal Sonic in the crossover isn't actually v3.8 (the newly-rebuilt one)? It's unlikely, but who knows?

Either way, if Metal gets pummeled at least 2 more times, we'll finally be moving on to Metal Sonic v4.0... which'll probably still look like the previous ones. Oh well...

Well , one can look at the future comics , and see that they are bringing some even older robots!!! as for Ray and Mighty, it's true that we didn't see them at all....

Cool. This site has the whole comic series. might as well read em since I have nothing to do right now...

I'd agree everyone is closer to the games than comics now, except they seem to have the worst of their traits in the games exaggerated.

Oh, he is back. Just don't go around doing again what the heck you have been doing this morning, Ok ? :)

Meh, he shouldn't read it all in a single night. I read it by chunk as for me. 10 issues here and there; then 20. My biggest bunch of issues in a row was 30.

That's not because you read fast, but because of the sheer awesomess of this comic book serie. If you read it all in one chunk. When you'll be done, you'll crave for more. And reading it again won't be as much fun.Instead, taking your time make this craving for more less powerfull, because you can control it.

He's right I tried to read all comics at once the i woke up next morning and i was on STH#47 and i didnt know what the hell happaned

I read all the Megaman comics in one day. I think I also read all the Sonic X comics in a day. Unfortunately, I don't have the same amount of time anymore

You are supposed to be in vacation... Don't you have a way of reading while on the move?

I'm not on the move. I'm at my computer. I have to work and prepare for next year unfortunately. I do like to take a few comic breaks though