Shadow

Sonic the Hedgehog (Comic Series)

1395 posts in this topic

The variant cover scares me. "HAIL EGGMAN" creepy right?

I can't wait StH#252 . I have nothing against Worlds Collide, but first 4 issues of it was fight Mega man vs. Sonic and now is saving Sonic's friends (Sonic Generations ?). Only thing that was suprised me it was Rouge talking to Dr. Light. And when there was normal comics. I was suprised by time to time (Mostly in #234). But overall i'm waiting for some suprise in this Crossover.

I can't wait StH#252 . I have nothing against Worlds Collide, but first 4 issues of it was fight Mega man vs. Sonic and now is saving Sonic's friends (Sonic Generations ?). Only thing that was suprised me it was Rouge talking to Dr. Light. And when there was normal comics. I was suprised by time to time (Mostly in #234). But overall i'm waiting for some suprise in this Crossover.

Um, StH #251 won't have a happy ending and practically act as part 2-2.1 of At All Costs, and StH #252 will be At All Costs Part 2.2-2.9.

My bad (or maybe my englisch) I meant I want to see what is going to happen after genesis wave.

Interesting. A couple pictures of Mina and Sally were posted on the Sonic wiki just now and were drawn by Ben Bates. Could this mean something?

We couldn't expect the battles between the robotized masters too long cause of how many pages there are.

When I look on #253 cover. I coming in 2 conclusions with this mysterious shoe.

1. It's Mighty (But why is he with Freedom Fighters)

2. I'ts Bunnie (But isn't she come to her uncle to get cybernetics)

OK here's funny thing i noticed. There is STH#24 Story wchich is called "When Hedgehog Collide" and Mega Man#24 is called "When Worlds Collide". Noticed anything??

why is Sonic the Hedgehog 233 comic issue still missing the page

the page that is missing the one where Geoffey turns into smoke to escape Nicole's Trap

I bet its Amy, it would make sense because that means Team Fighters are there together. I'm just surprised that Uncle Chuck is back outside the council. I guess he quit too.

Or it could be that his role in the Secret Freedom Fighters was found out and thus fired. It's only a theory, though.

Good point. I hope not though. He is like the only one who you can trust to side with Sonic.

Shard did tell Sonic that he was involved, perhaps Sonic will be having a talk with him.

I bet its Amy, it would make sense because that means Team Fighters are there together. I'm just surprised that Uncle Chuck is back outside the council. I guess he quit too.

Um, how can Amy be in two universes at once?

Um, how can Amy be in two universes at once?

Yeah, I already got that. Still, there are times when a character seems to be in two different places at once. Tails is a prime example. He was off adventuring and in Knothole around the same time early on in the comics. But, your probably right that it isn't Amy

1363379924.jpg

Happy anniversary Archie and Sega!!!!

Yes, that's correct, Sonic the Hedgehog #250 is here!! More Action, More Fighting, More way past cool artwork!!

StH #250 is now avaiable on the website. Happy reading!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

My opinion:

The comics are getting better and better. More fighting (which is always a joy for the eyes for me) etc.

Still, the robot masters are easily defeated here. Is Rock just weak in the games or are the robots so weak in the comic?

Oh, and Rouge Woman had zero influence at all if you ask me.

I wanted Shadow vs Rouge Woman. It didn't happen. I did enjoy seeing the Chaotix fight their robot master counterparts. And I was surprised at Eggmans throw Dr Light out the ship.

This seems familiar

I do gotta say (other than issue 1 being replaced by issue 229) I really enjoyed the issue especially that page spread of Sonic facing all those robots masters mainly when he hit Quickman as well as the autograph yearbook

I do gotta say (other than issue 1 being replaced by issue 229) I really enjoyed the issue especially that page spread of Sonic facing all those robots masters mainly when he hit Quickman as well as the autograph yearbook

Same here. I thought STH #250 was awesome, even though some find it disappointing to see Sonic's tenth milestone issue featuring mostly Mega Man characters. And yeah, I was also confused as to why they only included the 'Genesis' ending instead of the remastered STH #1. Have Archie explained why they did that?

Oh, and Rouge Woman had zero influence at all if you ask me.

Oh yeah, Rouge Woman. She was in... two panels, I think? (Seriously, what was even the point?)

Same here. I thought STH #250 was awesome, even though some find it disappointing to see Sonic's tenth milestone issue featuring mostly Mega Man characters. And yeah, I was also confused as to why they only included the 'Genesis' ending instead of the remastered STH #1. Have Archie explained why they did that?

I don't think they have yet sadly =( but I'm hoping its for a good reason, Anyway I'm sure the next Sonic Milestone will have less Mega man characters =P Assuming Wily and Eggman learn they're lesson

I don't think they have yet sadly =( but I'm hoping its for a good reason, Anyway I'm sure the next Sonic Milestone will have less Mega man characters =P Assuming Wily and Eggman learn they're lesson

Not thinking they'll ever learn the lesson :P But I assume they're going to betray each one another, so I won't think we'll face them together again.

Not thinking they'll ever learn the lesson :P But I assume they're going to betray each one another, so I won't think we'll face them together again.

Or something happens which they blame each other on. Perhaps they decide their skills in robotics are superior to the other so they cannot be blamed for the mistakes. If that makes sense

Woo! I enjoyed the issue and I'm so happy the comics have hit 250 (congrats!) and Ben Bates is finally back with his awesomeness! He has really outdone himself, three double splash pages (which I enjoy seeing) and the last page with the entire team signing their names was touching for me to see. I know 250 was meant for Sally's deroboticzation but then the crossover idea came in so there's not really a milestone event happening here. Oh well, hopefully the comic hits 300 one day, till then I'll continue reading. And yes, Rouge Woman was utterly useless, I think she should have been turned back to normal next issue instead so we get to see more of what she's capable of.

Who wants to bet that Duo will save Doctor Light? :P

I read somewhere what Duo was going to be doing next issue and I would not bet on Duo saving Doctor Light.

I'm not going to say much because that would be spoilers but neither Duo, nor Mega man, nor Sonic, nor Proto man will be the one to save Doctor Light

I read somewhere what Duo was going to be doing next issue and I would not bet on Duo saving Doctor Light.

I'm not going to say much because that would be spoilers but neither Duo, nor Mega man, nor Sonic, nor Proto man will be the one to save Doctor Light

Oh really? Ah, I thought it seemed to be that Duo would save him, guess I was wrong.

we all know it's going to be euther vector , either roll.