Shadow

Sonic the Hedgehog (Comic Series)

1395 posts in this topic

we all know it's going to be euther vector , either roll.

Do you want me to tell you?

Well, here is the information on who saves Doctor Light and what Duo does

Shadow uses chaos control to teleport in and grab him, bringing him to safety.

As for Duo, he gets to fight the Chaos devil

This is what I read somewhere

meh, should have though of it myself ....

1 person likes this

Wasnt very milestoney. But thats OK. I never really saw the point in those anyway. It was fairly enjoyable, Good to see Ban Bates Back :D

the real milestone was the wall of signature in the end... Totally worth it.

1 person likes this

julie-su out of nowhere ?

Um, Penders case? Remember?

Well, here is the information on who saves Doctor Light and what Duo does

Shadow uses chaos control to teleport in and grab him, bringing him to safety.

As for Duo, he gets to fight the Chaos devil

This is what I read somewhere

If that what you saying is true. Then everyone will start to see flashbacks what happens before Genesis Wave and there's Proto Man who..... You know

I didn't see anything about that where I got my information. I would like that to happen again. Then there would be an interesting confrontation. But personally, I don't think it will happen just yet

If that what you saying is true. Then everyone will start to see flashbacks what happens before Genesis Wave and there's Proto Man who..... You know

What you said shouldn't be too far from the truth. It's interesting actually, since it happened before when Shadow used Chaos Control, ripping the warp of reality. I'm really curious what will happen indeed.

I can assure you it's not Sally. She always wears (and always will wear) boots. The color might change (though it never changed to anything from cyan) but that still wouldn't result in the shoe seen at the cover.

Actually, I think that is Sally's, but colored differently to hide spoilers. I am 99.98% sure of that. Look at issue 254's cover when it comes out within a week.

It would be good if it was Sally. And it would certainly make sonic happy. Who knows what their relationship will be when she's deroboticised.

It would be good if it was Sally. And it would certainly make sonic happy. Who knows what their relationship will be when she's deroboticised.

Do you think Sonic will just cling to her and cry saying, "Please don't do that ever again! I'll never leave yoooou!" And Amy will say "He's never been that affectionate around me!"

Sonic thinks he's too cool to be doing stuff like that. I'm sure there will be a kiss in there somewhere though

Sonic thinks he's too cool to be doing stuff like that. I'm sure there will be a kiss in there somewhere though.

Um, he was in deep depression when Sally was roboticized, so he may be overjoyed in StH #252. But, I agree with you, the reunion will be more dignified.

Um, he was in deep depression when Sally was roboticized, so he may be overjoyed in StH #252. But, I agree with you, the reunion will be more dignified.

And how you psychically know that Sally gets back to normal in 252, so quickly after the crossover, I don't get.

He thinks that Sally is the mysterious shoe on issue 252 cover. I hope it's true. Sonic and Sally are sure to kiss whenever she's been deroboticised

He thinks that Sally is the mysterious shoe on issue 252 cover. I hope it's true. Sonic and Sally are sure to kiss whenever she's been deroboticised

The only shoes on the 252 cover are Sonic's. Are you sure you're not talking about the cover of 253?

And how you psychically know that Sally gets back to normal in 252, so quickly after the crossover, I don't get.

I have a theory. Read StH #246, page 20.

The only shoes on the 252 cover are Sonic's. Are you sure you're not talking about the cover of 253?

Yes, Dylan does mean issue 253. Sorry if this steals your thunder, Dylan.

It's fine, I was just about to say. Sally may be deroboticised by the Krudzu Hybrid Hydra, but it won't be straight away, seeing as how Sally is in the northern tundra, and the Krudzu is being taken back to New Mobotropolis

I have a theory. Read StH #246, page 20.

Yes, Dylan does mean issue 253. Sorry if this steals your thunder, Dylan.

I know about the Krudzu playing a part, but it doesn't sound like a method that will get the job done quickly.

Yes, but after the Genesis Wave, literally ANYTHING can happen!

I wonder how the second g-wave will affect Naugus. Even if he is using Geoffrey as a vessel

I wonder how the second g-wave will affect Naugus. Even if he is using Geoffrey as a vessel

It might send Nagnus back into his body. Speaking of, if Nagnus is possessing Geoffery, what happened to his body? (Geoffery's mind is playing poker with the spirits that make up Nagnus according to StH #241's Off-Panel.)