Shadow

Sonic the Hedgehog (Comic Series)

1395 posts in this topic

A few too many than what I should be. But I still enjoy it

Great news! The new covers are now on Bumbleking and Sonic Wiki :D

Man, I know I was wrong, but did anyone expect that to be Ant?

ANTOINE! Well at least he's awake again. But Bunnie isn't there

Ok so Antoine have new look. I wonder what else changes. Like Tikchaos will born, Black Doom invade the earth. After i saw this new cover i think everything posible

It did say countdown to Chaos, so perhaps Chaos is involved

Well... I definately didn't see that one coming, but at least we know that the Freedom Fighters will be returning straight away. But this gets me thinking:

They made that big deal about using the Krudzu plant to de-roboticise Sally, but now it looks like she'll just come back as soon as Worlds Collide is over.

I dunno, it just seems like they're gonna retcon almost everything from before the crossover... *sigh* all I can do is just hope for the best.

Also, 'dark power seeping from the earth' ...Dark Gaia, perhaps? I'm interested to find out who the 'unlikely character' is, as well as Eggman vs G.U.N.

So, does anyone here a member of Wikia? You could assist Sonic News Network. Try updating the comics of that site. I think, personally, Mobius Encyclopedia is just a barren desert.

I visit it a lot, but I'm not a member. It's where I get most info from. Not updated as much as I would like, but it does usually tell the story of the comic early

I visit it a lot, but I'm not a member. It's where I get most info from. Not updated as much as I would like, but it does usually tell the story of the comic early

Um, I'm updating the "Attire" section of Antoine and Sally.

Man, I know I was wrong, but did anyone expect that to be Ant?

You're not alone. I was sure it would be Sally's. :huh:

While I'm here, I may as well show you guys the upcoming Sonic Super Special as well as the Countdown To Chaos Part 2 synopsis and covers:

archielostworld.jpg

Get ready for the truest, bluest and way-past-coolest Sonic Super Special Magazine issue ever made! The world's first Sonic comic magazine has got your hook up for everything new in Sonic video games and comics - featuring an all new comic adaptation of the latest SEGA video game smash hit Sonic Lost World! At a full 20 pages, Sonic Lost World is the longest video game adaptation yet to be featured in an issue of Sonic Super Special Magazine, but that's not all! Get ready to explore new settings, new villains, and a new Sonic comic universe landscape in the aftermath of the Sonic/Mega Man crossover event! Plus all the super special features you love!

1286516_ful.jpg1286517_ful.jpg

'Countdown to Chaos', Part 2. The long-awaited debut of the new Freedom Fighters continues! The mysteries deepen as Sonic and Tails find their long lost pal Antoine! But what is the state of our formerly fallen fellow freedom fighter? What has Uncle Chuck's research uncovered about the nature of the dark power they've found seeping from the earth? And an unlikely return of a character you won't expect alongside Uncle Chuck! Plus, Eggman versus G.U.N. and the prize is Eggman's life!

I think it's safe to assume that the second Genesis Wave has caused the Sonic comics we know to be semi-rebooted. What do you guys think?

Thanks for posting it here. Well, I think it could be a reboot. However not so much that it forsakes all of the previous story lines, but not so little that we wonder "What was the point in that?" So, I agree with you, it's most likely a semi-reboot.

I've got to say, Ben Bates is really outdoing himself with these new covers :)

Hold on a moment. Has anyone noticed purple light in the background of issue 254's cover looks a lot like Dark Gaia? Also the description of the issue talks about some "dark power" Now I can't really be certain if the Werehog's involved, but I smell an Unleashed adaption and that just suits me down to the ground :)

1 person likes this

WHAT THE HECK WITH SONIC'S EYES IN 254... oh wait, i can see them now. Definitiveli not derping... also... Badass Rotor?

I've just noticed something else: Just like the shoe in STH#253's cover, there's a mysterious hand on the bottom right corner of #254's cover.

It's obscured by the logo, so it's difficult to make out, but... could this be the mysterious character that they mention in the synopsis?

Purple glove and chains on the wrist. Anyone we know?

I bet I should know who the hand is, but I can't think of who it would be. I'll give a think on it

Also, an unleashed adaption would be way past cool for me, but I'm not quite sure if there will be any werehogs. I hope there are

anything can, and will happen, after, we are talking about Flynn.

I bet I should know who the hand is, but I can't think of who it would be. I'll give a think on it

Also, an unleashed adaption would be way past cool for me, but I'm not quite sure if there will be any werehogs. I hope there are

I'm 90.6 percent sure it's Bunnie.

If this is going to be Unleashed adaptation. Does this mean Chip is going to have appearance in Comics.

Isn't the hand from Espio?

And NegaMetallix, thank you very much for the update.

I think Espio's hands are fully purple. Those have some white

Darn the 254 cover looks insane XD. Looks like Sally's pointless design change is happening though. Still I'm exited. I hear they might be adapting Unleashed which could be really cool if they put their own spin on it.