Shadow

Sonic the Hedgehog (Comic Series)

1395 posts in this topic

He will probably be with Bunnie who I believe will have new cybernetics. I can picture it going both ways between the two, however I think the relationship between Antoine and Bunnie will still be the same

Actually, Ian might expect everyone to think that Bunnie went to get cybernetics from her uncle, and even though we saw the cliffhanger during SU #49, there could be something else less predictable…

Actually, Ian might expect everyone to think that Bunnie went to get cybernetics from her uncle, and even though we saw the cliffhanger during SU #49, there could be something else less predictable…

Good point, but this is Bunnie we are talking about. She's used to her cybernetics, so it would make more sense than anything else

But what if she get legionnized and robotnik get control over her by her uncle, who will unwillingly put a mind controling device or whatever evil inside her?

But what if she get legionnized and robotnik get control over her by her uncle, who will unwillingly put a mind controling device or whatever evil inside her?

No way to explain that in a way appropriate to a little kid with a delicate imagination. I doubt Eggman even knows where Bunnie is or even if she's missing. That is a nice theory, though. Never would have thought of that myself. It could be possible what you said is true. On the planet Mobius, ANYTHING is possible!

Come on, that would be crazy, and a perfectly acceptable arc, that can happen way way way later , like several arc later, when people will have forgotten about that fact.With some luck, we'll even get some foreshadowing of this possible theory, directly in the comic with bunny feeling Fuzzy, or malfunctionning here and there, but nothing important...

Never mind. Please remember to put Sonic the Hedgehog #254's stuff up here when it comes soon, okay Shadow?

Never mind. Please remember to put Sonic the Hedgehog #254's stuff up here when it comes soon, okay Shadow?

Depends. As long as the image or short explaination doesn't give any spoilers, it's fine by me. Otherwise I'll be forced to use a spoiler tag.

Heh heh. That was good. I was right with what I said before. Who saved Dr Light and who fought the Chaos Devil

Yes, yes, you are god. That's a fact. Now , let's see what's going to happen.

Ps: no Flashback. but Light was awesome.

Omega: I will protect the flabby hairy man.

Ha. Classic. That was funny

How did Big get in the Wily Egg? Let alone start playing cards.

Then he was roboticised and started fishing. He looks weird roboticised. Please don't ever get roboticised Big

Haha that was hilarious indeed, Duo infiltrating the Wily Egg while Big is playing cards.

Still, I wouldn't underestimate ''big man''

Big was probably looking for goldfish whilst playing for cards.

I know that was bad, but it's true

Whoever it was guessed right about Shadow Chaos Controlling to save light n stuff. XD

I expected something to happen like flashbacks though, as Shadow did cause a rip in time and space again. Oh well, can't have anything.

Whoever it was guessed right about Shadow Chaos Controlling to save light n stuff. XD

That was me. I found the information about what the comment would be about and put the info on Dr Light and Duo down because people were discussing what would happen with those two

1 person likes this

Not now, after all, Light did tell the heroes that the whole multiverse was in danger.. And willy also shown us that He wasn't such a bad guy...

Now that was a pretty epic part :) But I somehow think the best is yet to come with the battle between Mega Man, Bass, Sonic and Metal Sonic ;) The part where Duo smashes into the Chaos Devil was really the highlight of that issue.

That will be exciting. I can't wait to see it. I still think the final blow for Bass will come from Sonic and the final blow for Metal Sonic will come from Mega man

The real story around here, should be the way the relationship between the two bad guy is represented. It started of on VERY GOOD term, But in the end, it will finish on the both of them backstabbing each other, and messing up their plan thank to sonic and megaman...

What worried me though, was the scene where Robotnik and willy... Argued. A bit too.. realistic.. HECK, this could be two parent arguing at each other violently, and the robot being the children.. Just look at orbot and Cubot!!!

And metal Sonic that doesn't even care...

I guess so. Perhaps near the end they will end up attacking each other

By the way, you need to learn how to spell Wily correctly