The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Skye began cooking another batch of waffles. He looked back and saw Tikal. "Are you SURE you don't want any?" he asked amused.

-----------

"But removing them completely?" asked Anna, sounding horrified.

"Please. I'll wear one of those power suppressors you have in the jail. Just take this thing off," Miles pleaded, trying to walk towards the cell door. As he did so, his limp tail caught on the bench and, to Anna's horror, detached itself, leaving him with just the single tail. However, there wasn't any blood, and Miles didn't seem to notice. Anna stared in shocked silence.

Zamy was about to respond when her jaw dropped at Miles' tail coming off. Hope R peered round the corner with a smile on her face. "So THAT'S what it does. I was worried I wouldn't find out" she said with a sense of relief.

Glen couldn't take it anymore "When this bobble will be turned off, I'll personnaly give you a taste of your own medecine cutie..."

----------------------------------

"I'm sure of it."

"Is everything okay Tikal? You seem a little... distracted," said Skye as he rummaged round the kitchen for a tray.

-----------

"I think I'm gonna be sick," muttered Ziona.

"What... What is it...?" asked Miles fearfully. He looked behind him to see his detached second tail. Words failed him.

"Just busy looking at you , sweetie ."

------------------------------

"Welcome to reality...." said Glen As held Zionna close."It's creepy ..and sometimes, you can't do much about it...." he finished sadly...

"Amazing. And he didn't even feel a thing. Now only if I can remember what exactly I put in there," said Hope R to herself, still cheerful as ever.

"If you want, we could inject it to you, and then analyse what will be left of your bloodstream..."

"It looked more like the waffles!" teased Skye.

---------

"I don't think yelling at her is gonna help Glen," said Ziona. "And given how sick he was before I think he did feel it."

Miles looked back at his one remaining tail. He tried to spin it like he use to, but it only moved in a normal fashion. Crying, he knelt down and started reaching for the detached tail, but couldn't bring himself to pick it up.

Recovering from her shock, Anna went over to Miles and hugged him tightly. "I'm so, so sorry. This shouldn't have happened to you," she said, starting to cry as well. Miles sobbed into her shoulder, holding on tightly.

"I knew this would end up bad..." simply stated Glen."I knew it, and it still happenned...."

----------------------------------------

"I'm sure I know what I was looking at." said tikal smiling.

"Hehe, if you say so Angel," said Skye picking up the tray. "I'll be back in a minute Spark. I'm gonna surprise my sister with some waffles."

------------

"This is worse than anything I expected to happen," said Ziona to Glen.

"Sending him to Zone Jail in this state is not a good move. I suppose we could call in that we have a medical emergency with Miles to delay his transfer. It's not exactly far from the truth," she whispered back to Zamy.

Inside the cell, the mongoose and fox still clung to each other.

Zamy nodded and told the incoming team to wait due to the medical emergency. "They're now waiting on me to call back, so we have time."

Ziona closest her eyes for a moment trying to think.

"Okay, we have the team pick up Hope, and drop of one of our... well, we've gotta have some people on staff to help people through traumas," suggested Ziona. "Once he's a bit more... stable.. we could do his evaluation here as well."

"This isn't ideal, but in this state... I think put him in jail now and we'd have a corpse by the end of the week."

"Or worse..... he is going to need a LOT of support if he want to walk through this..."

--------------------

Tikal was busy looking aroud the kitchen, when she felt chao's presence not so far away.... (ooc: your chance knux)

"Hey Melody. I brought you a surprise," said Skye as he entered the infirmary with the try of waffles. Melody's face lit up.

"Wow. Thank's Skye!"

-----------

"I know Glen, I know," said Ziona sadly. "She we take that necklace off Zamy? After the shock of losing his tail..." Ziona asked uncertainly.

"You feeling a little better now Skye?"

(ooc: Well, I certainly wasn't expecting THIS to happen while I was gone!"

(ooc: which part exactly?)

"Yeah. Thank's Dylan," said Skye as he set the tray up.

"Let's see.. 2..4..8..9... plenty. Anyone else want a waffle? I've one or two to spare," offered Melody

(ooc: Most of it. Especially concerning Miles)

"Glad to hear it Skye and yes Melody. A pancake would be nice. After all that's gone on so far today, I'm feeling pretty hungry"

(ooc: Yes. Poor little Miles. Not quite the towering presence he had at the start!)

"I could make some more if people want?" offered Skye enthusiastically.

"I'll take one then."

---------------------------------

"Righr now, he isn't in state of doing anything.. let's take it off for the moment..."

"That might be a good plan Skye. I'm pretty sure the others will be hungry too"