The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Okay, sure thing. What does everyone want?" asked Skye as Melody handed out a couple of waffles.

--------------

Ziona nodded and entered the cell, only to be met with a glare from Anna. "I'm.. just gonna take the necklace off Anna," she explained.

(ooc: Now, ooc, do we want to keep the necklace on or off? I have a workaround if we want to keep it on. Show of hands please)

"What are the choices?"

(ooc: I vote take it off. He's suffered enough)

"Well, anything really, but I'd be best to keep it simple is. I was gonna make myself a fry up..." said Skye.

---------

"I can't beleive you put that on him in the first place," said Anna as she gently patted the back of Miles' head. Ziona didn't reply, but gingerly, in case Anna had been wrong, unclasped the necklace and took it off the fox's neck. "What are you gonna do... Shouldn't the arresting squad be hear by now?" asked Anna.

"I've told them to hold fast while we deal with this situation," explained Zamy.

"Anything will do for me really but Melody's pancakes have put me in the mood so I'll just have pancakes too"

at the same time, Locke was beginning to wonder what were the others doing in the cells, and if the whole affair has been taken care of by now....

----------------------------------

"It's taken off, let's hope he'll be able to heal what can still be..."

"Sure thing. I'll go and get started," said Skye happily.

---------------(ooc: and mood whiplash!)

"Thank you," said Anna quietly to Zamy. "Shh Miles. They're not gonna take you to jail right now."

"What's gonna happen next," wondered Ziona. "I hope whatever councillor they send is gonna be a Darn good one." She turned to Glen. "Still be what?"

"She one of the best we have, the question is does she have a window in her scheduled. If so, great. If not, hopefully she can recommend someone," said Ziona.

"Healing what can be on his poor body Zionna.."

--------------------

Red cheer for the free waffles.

"There isn't any would Glen. I don't think this is something that can be 'healed'," said Ziona.

Zamy started talking into her radio again. "Great, she's in a call at the moment," muttered Zamy as she waited to be put through.

"I'm honestly not sure of its mechanics myself. One would expect tissue deterioration arond the area. Limbs and such can't just cleanly drop off," said Hope R.

"Well that's just typical," muttered Ziona, then she heard Hope speaking. "But if that was the case, wouldn't it take days to drop off, not hours?"

(ooc: So will you be playing Zouge Shadow? And my thoughts on the whole injection is that Miles' magic acted as an accelerant on it's effects. Otherwise his tail would still be attached)

"That's too clean...." said Glen."Almost as if the whole process was accelerated by something...."

----------------------

"Isn't radiation the normal accelerant in cases like these?" muttered Ziona dryly.

Agh(spark hold his head tightly hearing all the crying and sadness, he collapsed on to the floor trying to get read of the darkness inside his head.

(OOC Unless anyone else wants to play her).

"Perhaps it was that 'magic' he spoke about. I suppose he should consider himself lucky he has it then," said Hope R.

"I'm really starting to understand why Red was so affraid of her.... "

---------------------------------------------

Skye returned to the kitchen and saw Spark in agony. "Spark? What's wrong? Tikal, did you see what happened?"

------------

Melody munched happily into her pancakes, then paused. "I though the prisoners would be gone in 5 minutes... Anna's been gone a lot long than that. Has something happened. Miles hasn't escaped again has he?"

------------

"I've lost everything," Anna managed to hear Miles say. "Everything that made me who I am is gone."

"That's not true Miles," replied Anna, trying to sound comforting. She looked up at Hope. "Tell me, what make me a leech when I get powers as payment for work I do, and you're not when you steal powers after twiddling with a microscope?"

"It's in his Head skye... He is trying to let go of his inner darkness... But I don't knnow if he'll be able to do it alone...."

--------------------------------------------

"She is not a leech Anna, she is worse than that..." said glen."you shouldn't try to reason with her, she is too proud of herself..."

The crys the crying get out of my head. Help help me nothing but sadness.

"Spark, can you hear me? There's more than sadness. Whatever is in there, fight it and wake up," Skye shouted