The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Hope R stood up and looked direclty at Anna.

"Stealing powers? I stole nothing! The Ultimate Lifeforms made no protest, they wanted to see what the serum did. You all claim to be morally superior to me yet none of you are. That whimpering wretch was ready to just about kill anyone in his path to try and fulfill his obsessions. You, echidna, you're nothing but an amalgamation of spare parts, a mindless drone complicit in plans to terrorise other Zones. You claim to have some moral compass but you never stood agaisnt tyranny, you just went along with it to save your own worhtless skin. And that brings me to you Anna, the snivelling little leech who forgets how much blood is on her hands, utterly useless at her so called profession without the intervention of others. Do not judge me for my actions without looking back on your own blood soaked past, you mewling quim!"

(OOC That was fun).

For a moment Anna's head started to lower, then she raised it and stared back at Hope, though her eyes were tear-filled.

"I haven't forgotten about my past. And I never claimed to be more moral than you. A monster can still recoginse another monster. The difference is I'm trying to be something better, while you revel in it, twisting yourself even more with each experiment."

Hearing Hope's words, Glen laughed. It wasn't a normal laugh. It was the laugh of a madman."I have never claimed to be a good guy. I have never claimed that I was trying to save my skin. I'm just doing what I feel like, at any moment of my life. My life is worthless. But so is yours. You claim to be superior of me when you spend your life meddling and cowering in the safety of your laboratory while others suffers in your place. A town burned because of me. And you know what I did ? I watched. The bloods of innocent and soldiers alike are forever on my hands, and I'll live with their ghostly eyes pointed at me everywhere I'll go."

As he went closer, His smile getting broader at each step ." you used the fox for your own ends, stole this blood, and injected it in yourself. That makes your an abomination , just as much as I am. A worthless mutation. And you dare to call us out on our so called "flaws" I'm laughing Hope. I'm laughing..."

"Oh I assure you, I am becoming better: I improve my knowledge with every experiment I conduct, I AM advancing towards a much greater goal. I do not wish to walk alone among a few sparse gods, and rule as a tyrant over the dregs below; no, I have a much greater plan in mind. And I do not cower, you fool. No one suffered in my place. There was no one to do so, nor will there ever be. You may be a worthless fusion of flesh and machinery, but I am not. Fools like you always fear what they cannot understand."

"I'm not fearing you , fool. I'm simply looking at the fact. And what I see is simple : You are slowly corrupting yourself, and you are so blind about it that you turned it into what you call .... "evolution" .You keep mentionning a goal, but you never gave it a name. until I truly find out what is this about, I'll keep on naming your machinery the work of a fool playing as a god."

"If Miles has escaped again, then he certainly won't get far before someone catches him again" Dylan replied to Melody

"Uh..." Skye hesitated, not sure what to do. "C'mon Spark, you can hear me. Open your eyes. Wake up!" he shouted, hoping it would do some good.

--------------

"I would like to think that, but you never know with him," said Melody with a sigh.

-------------

Ziona, looking worried, placed a hand on Glen's shoulder. "I think you should go now," she said gently.

Anna was silent, studying Hope as she and Glen argued. "I know how to kill you," she spoke softly under her breath, confirming her idea to herself.

Help, help me.(spark reaches out trying to grab Skye

"Ooooh, this is either gonna go well or really, really badly," says Skye as he braces himself and grabs Spark's hand.

Hugh hai Hugh, there you are Skye welcome into my thoughts as you may notice I'm in the middle of fighting Layose who is inside of my head wright now.

"I suppose it was time I was pulled into someones else head rather than dragging people into mine," muttered Skye looking around.

"So, uh, what are the limits in here? Rules change from person's head to head... And I can't believe I'm saying that in such a matter-of-fact tone," commented Skye dryly.

(ooc: In short, is this a 'you can do anything' dream fight or a 'you can do whatever you normally do' fight or a 'no superpowers, sorry' fight? And what does the inside of Spark's head look like?)

"My goal is none of your business. Unlike some people I keep my plans close to my chest," replied Hope R.

(It's one of those regular ability fights and his head looks like a destroyed castle wright now

Well basically we have to beat the crap out of that laughing idiot over there and then ill be fine and ill be able to pull you out of my head and back to your body.

"Then consider yourself lucky. I was looking for a way to disperse this excess magical energy I'd absorbed from the Syphon," said Skye with a slightly maniacal grin as he began charging energy between his hands. "Anything this guy is vulnerable to?"

-----------

"Hmm, I am comparing him to my Father. Maybe right now he's not quite as capable," pondered Melody as she took another bite of her waffles.

-----------

"Aww, not even any hints?" said Anna. She doubted putting on the act would accomplish anything, but if something slipped out it'd be worth it.

Good dont use it all though and yes light magic very high powerful light magic.

"Then let start with that!" grinned Skye as he unleashed the magic he'd been gathering as a massive blast of light. "Hmm, hope I didn't overdo it there..."

--------

Anna almost immediately reverted to her previous close to tearful state. "You don't wish to rule, you don't wish to be among the elite... So do you aim to bring about equality?" she asked.

"I wouldn't know. I haven't had as much experience with him as you have. Still enough to hate him though"

Layose) aargh you little yellow frieks I'm going to destroy both of you

Hath you wish you ready for hand to hand combat Skye?

"Hey! I'm red!" Skye yelled back. "Are you colour blind?" He turned grinning to Spark. "Just about yeah, this guy vulnerable to fire too?"

----------

"Yeah, I remember. Which is kinda odd given the circumstances," replied Melody. "But...is it right to hate someone for something they haven't done...?"

Dylan shrugged

"Maybe it isn't right to hate him for something he hasn't done but I remember it and I can't exactly forget about it. How you remember about your father might've changed now but can you stop hating him for it?"

"Some might say that. But I cannot go handing serum out to everybody. There are some who do not deserve it. The selfish, the narrow minded. THe dregs of the world."

Yea but I he is able to tolerate black flames so this is gonna be harder than you would think. Could thang I have a sword!