The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"I'll stick with regular flames then," said Skye. He spoke a few arcane words under his breath and fire gathered around his right hand then molding itself into the shape of a sword.

------------

"The thing is, I didn't really hate Dad. I mostly... just didn't care. It was Mother I... and yet, I just can't see her and Anna as the same person. Yet when it comes to Miles and Father," Melody said to Dylan.

------------

"So you see yourself as a benefactor, raising up those who in your view deserve it?" asked Anna

"Seems like I'm getting too close to the truth then," commented Anna as she went back to comforting Miles, wondering if Hope would take the bait.

Hope R kept her smirk, only reaching in to her pocket to toss something to Zamy, which she caught with her free hand.

"Give that to my dear counterpart Officer. I'm sure she'll want it."

Spinning his tails, Skye flew after Spark.

------------

'Hmm, Hope could probably get her to talk,' thought Anna to herself as she continued to hold Miles. Then she became conscious that the fox had fallen back asleep a while back. Every now and then he gave a slight whimper.

"Do you want me to take the radio for a bit?" offered Ziona. "And you might want to check that Hope didn't just toss you a leaking capsule with bio-toxin in it or some-such." she added in a whisper.

Inside the cell, Anna began very very softly and quietly singing a lullaby to the sleeping Miles.

"Alright then," replied Zamy as she handed Ziona her radio before looking at what Hope R had given her. "This looks like a storage device of some kind. For a computer."

"Must be wanting to spread her wisdom to her alternate," said Ziona. "I can't believe they have such obnoxious music on official channels."

"So , in the end, her goal are nothing more but a glorified godhood of some sort." glen laughed."But after all, isn't that what all scientist dream to accomplish one day ? Their ultimate goal? To never be forgotten, to enlighten the words of their knowledge..... you are pathetic, Despair. For that how I'll call you from now on. You promote knowledge , but you only bring despair, to others, and you in particular. And Zmy, you better destroy that thing."

-----------------------

Tikal could do nothing but watch the two people st down next to each other...

"I really think you should leave rnow Glen. Her comments seem to be getting to you," said Ziona. "Hmm, though I think it might be fitting to make sure her cell has this Darn on-hold music piped through her cell 24/7."

Inside her office, Zouge finished her update to the warden only to immediately receive another call. "Hello?"

"At last," Ziona muttered inaudibly. "Hello, this is Officer Ziona, assignment number PZ1062543698/C... I think... We've what should have been a standard arrest here that's turned into a major physiological issue. Do you have a free window to assist?"

Zouge pulled up her schedule on her computer. "Yes I'm free. I'll be there once I can get a transporter."

"I think you may be able to join the team we currently have on hold," Ziona suggested. "They can still pick up our other prisoner."

"And the sooner the better," she muttered under her breath.

Glen looked at Zionna."Don't worry about me, cutie. i'll be fine."

"I always worry about you Glen," replied Ziona quietly, holding one hand over the radio's receiver. "And while Zouge is here we better not indicate that we're..."

Zouge found the right team and joined them as they teleported in. While they teleported out with the still amug Hope R, she turned to Zamy and Ziona. "What exactly is the problem here?"

"Him," replied Ziona jabbing a thumb towards Miles cell. "The other half of the jail break. But I doubt he'll be doing any jail breaking for a while. He..." Ziona shook her head. "Your choice Glen," said Ziona, sounding businesslike.

Anna looked up with the commotion outside, and seeing Zouge, unintentionally started giggling slightly. Miles was still sleeping. Those unaware of his reputation may have described the current situation as 'cute'.

(Spark slid under Layose's legs and spins around trying to get him from behind but misses with the blade but still gets him with the flames.,he jumps back.

Skye your turn

Skye shifts his flight style in midair, turning into a mini-tornado. With the sword still outstretched and whirling dangerously he slams into Layose repeatedly.

"Do you know anything of Miles' case before I go on? I don't want to retread known ground unless you want me too," said Ziona.

"We've gotta get a picture of you with you're other alts here," called Anna to Zouge.