The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"So you... you really don't mind?" asked Skye timidly.

-----------

"Why do you think we kept needing to bring Prime Sonic in to do our dirty work?" pointed out Ziona. "And yes, you better make the call now."

"Poor kid... must already have a lot on his plate, and the so-called professionnal can't even do their jobs correctly because of their rocking chair superiors doing budget cut. I swear, If we only had some general actually working in the field, things would be differents."

------------------------

"I'm not Skye."

Skye beamed and hugged Tikal.

-------------

"That's what happens when you declare yourself 'Guardians of the multi-verse' for no reason and with no competition," said Ziona.

"I'm under the idea that we should shake them up out of their throne and show them the extent of the lack of logistic on the field."

-------------------------------

Tikal happilly hugged him back.

"Thank's for putting up with all the insanity that is me Angel," said Skye, not breaking off the hug.

------------

"Can we all least wait till we've finished rebuilding, so the whole thing doesn't collapse when you do that."

"If that's what you call insanity, I say we are pretty safe."

-------------------------------------

"I say we should shake them off the sceond we grab them. Look at how the poor jet got treated, and look at the works he got done in less than a night ..."

(Spark noticed he should give them there privacy and started tip toeing towards the door

Zamy pulled out her radio and made the call. "The team will be here in 5 minutes, you might want to get Anna so she can say goodbye."

"I was kinda meaning what I did earlier today," said Skye sheepishly. Then he noticed Spark's sneaking away. "You don't need to go."

----------

"Okay, I'll go and get her," said Ziona jogging off.

O-okay I thought you guys would have wanted some privacy so...

"Nah. As everyone here will probably tell you, we don't really need privacy for showing affecting to each other. I think the word they keep using is 'wuvy'..." Skye said with an amused look.

-------------

"Anna," said Ziona as she reached the infirmary. "Miles will be picked in in about 5 minutes but..." The was a rush of air as Anna shot off to the cells.

"But he's sleeping," finished Ziona with a sigh as she walked back.

------------

"Do I have time to say goodbye?" called Anna as she screeched to a halt outside Miles cell.

"Last order big boy, and then I won't be able to do anything for you." said glen to Miles."During the whole thing, I want you to stay as far as possible of troubles as you can, even if it means hiding and running away Miles... That's the only way I can be sure i can get you out of there."

--------------------

"Don't feel bad about us, everyone keeps on saying that we shouldn't do that on public."

Alright I'm hungry now from running around everywhere and I haven't eight for about 3 days I think.

"That's not a good idea. Believe me, I know from experience," said Skye. "I'll cook you up something. A simply fry up, or something more ?"

----------

Melody shook her head as Anna left. "That's a lot of concern for your kidnapper."

----------

"Miles?" asked Anna going into the cell.

"Mmm, whast... don wanna fowow..." murmured Miles in his sleep.

How about some, hmmmm, how about fire it's the only food I know except waffles.

"You... eat fire. Huh, okay. Sorry I can't cook that. I can make some good waffles though. Or do you want to try something new?"

"Sure thing. One batch of waffles coming up," said Skye as he began preparations.

---------

"C'mon Miles. Wake up," said Anna shaking him.

"M-mina... wha?" murmured Miles as he opened his eye. He shivered. "I feel weird."

Tikal stand back as Skye was readying himself to cook.

------------------------------

Glen stayed Sileent.

I honestly thought fire was common everywhere.

"Nope. Well, we can use fire to cook food, or we used to till tech made that kinda obsolete. Now fire is more of a danger or a hazard. But by the sound of things our worlds are very different," said Skye as he began making the waffles. "You wanting some too?" he asked Tikal.

-----------

"Is he even awake?" asked Ziona as she returned.

"Weird? Is it something to do with..." Anna's words died as she caught sight of what was round Miles neck. Miles looked down and his eyes widened in horror.

"Oh nonononono," he managed to speak, his voice sounding terrified. He tired to undo the necklace, but then jerked with pain as if he'd been hit with an electric current and slid to the floor. Anna gave a scared cry of 'Miles' and knelt down next to him.

"I'll be fine, thank."

-----------------------

"Hey, what's happenning? something's not right !" shouted glen."Should I get someone?"

"Okay, sure thing. Here's the first batch Spark," said Skye as he served up the waffles.

--------------

"You can get this Darn thing off me!" shrieked Miles in panic.

"Calm down. You know the only person who can do that is the one who put it on in the first place. Otherwise they'll get shocked like you did," said Anna. She looked up. "Who was it?" she asked angrily.

(ooc: Ouch... that was a bad bit of exposition there. Sorry.)

tikal sat down near the table, watching the waffles from afar.

------------------------

"I guess this is bad ..."

Zamy checked her watch, the team would be there any minute. "There was no choice in the matter: there can be no risk of him using his powers like he did before," she said.