The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"I suppose I must be boring you with my babbling," said Miles.

Me on fire no but I can create my wings and wrap them around you to warm you up with out burning or destroying any thing

"It's more that I probably need to get you back soon. Regulations and all that."

"That'll be nice! And make up for the fact the reason I'm wet in the first place is cause you went into the pool," gently teased Anna

-------------

"I suppose that had to happen at somepoint," replied Miles taking a last look around. "A flying island is way better than an underwater city," he muttered to himself.

"Yeah, ready!" said Anna, a little nervous and hoping Spark was correct with them not burning anything. After all, he didn't seem to realize that most people couldn't swim in lava....

-----------

"Yes. The Moebius equivalent of Angel Island is an underwater city," explained Miles. "Mobius and Moebius aren't a direct good/evil dichotomy as people seem to think. For instance, our Knuckles is still 'good', just a pacifist."

Rrrrrgggggghhhhhhh.(his wings wrap around Anna very slowly then disappear as soon as she seems dry

"I see. I can say I did not know that. I guess the lines have to blur at some points."

"Mmm, that was nice and toasty. Thank you Spark," said Anna smiling.

It was nothing if you ever need someone to lighten up your day just ask me.(said spark smiling

"Thank's Spark I'll do that," said Anna. "And if you ever need anything just give me a shout. Except for swimming lessons. I think those might be a lost cause!"

-------------

"If they didn't blur then Anna wouldn't be staying here," said Miles. "Or Skye, or Melody."

"And talking of Skye..." began Miles, but then he shook his head. "No. It would never happen."

"As long as he just wear it, it'll be fine."

--------------------------------

Tikal silently followed Skye.

--------------------------------

"Taking their time, are they?" said Glen to Hope."Almost as if they have forgotten about you."

"What wouldn't happen?" asked Zamy.

-----

"No. They just realise that I can't go anywhere at this moment in time. No matter, I can wait."

"Oh boy that was embarrassing," muttered Skye to himself out in the corridor as he leaned against the wall.

-----------

Melody was laughing a little to herself, somewhat amused by her brother's discomfort.

-----------

"We'll need to make it required, otherwise I can't see him just putting it on. But I'll see what I can do," said Ziona as she got ready to leave.

----------

"Good. And now you've seen the swimming pool, where do you want to go now?" asked Anna.

----------

"It might sound strange, but I'd just like to talk to him. But I don't think he'll even get over... whatever it was that drives his hatred of me," said Miles.

Lets to back to melody I think I noticed something that i can do, ohh and is she fire proof

'Your call on this one."

----------------------

"And so do I little girl."

---------------------

"

"No, I doubt he'd ever want to. For both of your sakes it's probably for the best you don't see each other."

-----

Hope R simply sat back with a smug look on her face.

"You shouldn't laugh Melody. I doubt you'd like him laughing if the situation was reversed"

"I could do with something to drink," muttered Skye to himself as he made his way to the kitchen, not aware Tikal was behind him.

-----------

"Maybe not. But he shouldn't be so touchy about something that harmless," replied Melody.

-----------

"It's either that or try and sneak it onto his neck," said Ziona.

-----------

"Heh heh. No. Very few people are fire-proof Spark. Even those that have fire powers are rarely completely fireproof," said Anna as she made her way back to the infirmary.

(ooc: Just as long as you aren't planing on pulling a full heal on Melody Spark. That would kinda ruin the plot arc I'd set up! :P )

-----------

Miles laughed. "I finally meet someone my age withe the same interests, and they've sworn an oath to kill me. Just my luck."

Dylan shrugged

"Perhaps he doesn't see it as harmless. Things can look a lot different from other people's perspective"