The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"But Daddy I've got nothing else to doooooooooooo!" whined Melody.

---------

"Why would YOU shudder?" wondered Miles.

"Yes you do. Thinking about what kind.lf wheelchair you'll want. If you are going to use one for a while, might as well be one you like ."

-----------

"Oh , because this is one trump I know will be deadly both to his user and foes alike."Answered glen.

"Aww, you didn't need to bring me back down to Mobius like that," complained Melody.

--------------

"Sounds as if you're planning to blow the jail up," said Mailes dryly.

"I better bring you back, because unlike Red, You do not have wings to control where you'll end up."

-----------------------------------

"Nothing that drastic, don't worry.... But it's not going to be a free outta jail card either." Said Glen."I just need to see if they'll actually accept her in... Not that it will stop her anyways."

"If you want I can show you," Anna offered to Spark.

"Hmm, I could have wings," mused Melody before turning to her brother. "Hey Skye, how about setting up one of your transformation rituals to turn me into a Bat like Mom, then I wouldn't need to worry about walking."

"NO!" responded Skye firmly. "First, warping your body when your that badly injured is insanely dangerous. Second, trust me on this, you're still gonna need your legs if only for landing. Third, just because you can fly doesn't mean you know how. And finally, before you suggest it, using transformation magic to try and heal people rarely works, and tends to just make things worse in the long run."

----------

"So you're trying to call in a lawyer friend to help me?" guessed Miles.

"Or in a language you can speak : it's a no go cutie." Added Locke.

------------

"Her? A lawyer?"Glen laughed his head off."Nah, she'll be hzlping you, but in another Way. Way that I hope might help your reinsertion."

Yay 700)

I can help her fly without dangering her. And yes could you show me

"You aren't her legal guardian. You are not going to fly her around." said Locke."Also, I'd suggest you to avoid Glen, he doesn't seems very happy around you these days..."

-------------

"Aww, okay then," said Melody sounding resigned. "But what about when I'm back on my feet?"

Skye rolled his eyes.

"And thank's for the offer Spark, but, er, it is kinda something I'd like to do with Mom," Melody added. "I would suggest you could take it in turns but it sound like Dad won't let you."

"I think I remember the way," muttered Anna to herself as she headed to the door.

------------

"Wait," Miles raised an eyebrow. "You're not suggesting..."

Alright I'll be in the library lets go Anna.

"Sure thing, follow me... uh... left," said Anna, setting off.

"And what do you think i'm suggesting ?" asked glen.

-----------------------------------------

"Once you'll be on your feet ,you'll be way too bbusy ith reeducation..."said Locke."And Red will be way too happy to carry you around I think, much to my dismay..." he faked a sigh, but his smile was obviously saying otherwise.

"I was meaning after my re-walking learning was done. It might be a nice mother/daughter thing to do to teach me to fly," said Melody. "And you don't need to worry Dad, you can keep a concerned eye on me while I get better," she joked.

------------

Having made the trip once Anna was able to lead Spark back to the library. "Here we go. Mind the swimming pool."

------------

"It sounds suspiciously as if you're planning on puting me in some external care program. I doubt the Zone Cops will agree to that."

"You are already running around at the speed of sound. What else would you need?" asked locke.

--------------------

"Who knows...."

"I know Daddy, but I like trying out new things. Me and Skye used to do it all the time," said Melody, causing Skye to shuffle his feet in embarrassment.

--------------

"Are you referring to the first part or the second part?"

"You might never know what the zone cops are planning for you, and What I'm actually trying to pull out instead." Answered Glen.

----------------------------

"Oh, really?."Locke tried to imagine Melody holding on to skye while the poor cub was flying. he chuckled.

(ooc: Melody was actually referring to the transformation thing! ;) )

"What's up with you? You used to enjoy it," said Melody to Skye.

"I'm too old for that kinda thing now," he replied.

"Yeah right!"

-------------

"As you're not giving me a straight answer that seems likely," Miles replied.

"You'd rather end up in jail? after what you have done, I'm affraid they might send you directly to the adults ward. And I don't give you 5 days in your state." stated Glen.

------------------------------

"what an amusing situation ." pondered Locke out loud while watching the two children.

"What's so amusing about it Dad?" asked Melody.

---------

"Of course I don't want to go to jail. But, as you put it, 'after everything I've done', I can't see them thinking I'd be safe to put anywhere else."

"I have to agree with you there Locke"

"Nothing..."Lied Locke, having difficulties to contain his amusement.

--------------------------

"We'll see if I'm right or wrong..."

"You do?" asked Melody to Dylan, sounding a little amused herself. Skye looked even more uncomfortable.

------------

"See. What hope do I have?" said Miles, gesturing in Zamy's direction. "And I suppose that depends on what you plan to do."