The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

There's actually 2 reasons why I used it one its a new technique and I wanted to try it and two it seems you guys usually get in trouble so if you guys where I could have the jump on whatever is threatening you guys wich that sounds silly but I have a really crazy Imagination and if I did a damage anything I could pay for it.

"Well, uh, I guess we can't argue with the being in trouble part," said Skye awkwardly.

"But at least TODAY's trouble should be over," continued Melody.

------------

"True. I might have been able to escape on my own eventually with no causalities, but...." Miles deflated again. "I thought time was against me."

"Don't get too cocky boy. they were kind enough the first time to get you around the usual inmate. Now that the Warden know what you can do, I expect him to be a lot less lenient..." spoke Glen.

----------------------------------------------

"No one is going to get any trouble in Haven."Said locke."This is a safe zone, so I'll advise you to enter by the door from now on. Also, NO MORE LAVA IN MY FLOOR."

The girls broke out giggling again.

"What if I came up with a way to make the floor fire proof?" offered Skye.

--------------

"What does it matter. You're gonna lock me up in a dingy cell and throw away the key," said Miles glumly.

"Maybe not literally, but you're still never gonna let me out again." Miles tried to stand and pace the room, but the moment he put weight on his legs they gave way, so all the happened was him sprawling slightly on the bench.

"After everything I've done, escaping, embarrassing the jail staff, sabotage of official records, and that's just part of the breakout... Why should I expect anything different from you?"

"That would be good even Spark still wasn't allowed to do that around Haven. And Locke, it's not really fair that Spark has to rnter through the backdoor when most of us don't do that anyway"

Chaos approaches Haven as his travels have lead him to believe Tikal was located there. As he went on, he saw two people making their way over as well, covering their faces with cloth to protect from the sand being picked up. He decided to talk to them in hopes they don't freak out.

"Excuse me, but do you know how I can enter the hidden city of Haven in these wastelands?" he telepaths to them. The taller one looks over and pulls off his hood.

"Chaos? I didn't expect to find you here." Kali says in surprise.

"Well I'll be, it's you guys." Chaos replies, shaking his hand in greeting.

"Because of your age and mental condition for starters. We don't like locking up kids."

"I think he's allowed to still teleport in. Not just lava his way in," joked Melody.

------------

"I saw a few kids in there. Okay, fine, one of them was a robot, but still... wait... mental condition?" asked Miles.

"Is it... that bad?" asked Miles, sounding surprised, and a little horrified.

"Well it was. You nearly killed people in the course of your kidnap attempt. Though your current state suggests you're overcoming it."

Miles shook his head, seeming torn by disgust at himself and amusement. "And that would be the kind of thing I'd have taken advantage of in someone else. But... yeah, handing people over to her... what was I thinking?"

"I think you just need to get healed from that heartache first." suggested glen."Then we'll think about a possible way out of jail..."

-------------------------

"I just don't like when people don't use doors INSIDE haven. They are here for a reason, you know?"

"To make sure people don't fall into the swimming pool?" suggested Melody.

-------------

"I wouldn't talk about getting me out of jail with a cop right next to you," joked Miles.

"It's not my problem if someone fall in the swimming pool." said Locke."It is explicitly written that no magic power shall be used next to it anyways.."

----------------------------

"Wants me to get my Lawyer card?" said Glen.

"First, I wasn't using magic when I fell in. And second, I didn't expect a swimming pool to be in the LIBRARY!" said Melody.

"You never expect it. And then bam, it happen." answered back locke."why d'you think we made this rule ?"

"Because apparently none of you know it's a bad idea to put swimming pools in libraries nor do you believe in putting up signs?" suggested Melody.

"Swimming pools are better in place you would expect them. Putting them in libraries is just confusing. What if your books fell in?"

"The boons are waterproof. Not the people apperently."

"Wouldn't it be easier to have the pool somewhere else than make the books waterproof?" asked Melody as Skye picked up the book Anna brought from the library and began examining it.

-----------

"I somehow doubt you're a bona fide lawyer," said Miles to Glen with a smirk. "But go on, what's your grand scheme for getting me out of jail."

"I have none." Answered glen."if I had one, thise dang zone cops would do their best to break it in pieces.... So I'll try another way... A trump card no one would expect.... And that I shudder to use."

-------

"Melody, stop. Half the brotherhood is made of senile old men. Don't ask yourself so many questions."