The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Right, well start with something simple," began Anna as she started to show and talk Spark through a front crawl.

---------------

"I somehow guess he won't tell me," commented Miles.

"That's an understatement. If he sees you again, heck if any of them do, you're life expectancy will drop dramatically," said Zamy.

(Spark lets go of the edge and sinks instantly

Why can't I move my arms. He thinks

Anna swum over and helped Spark back to the side. "I think we better find a float for you. You can hold it in your hands, then you just need to worry about your legs."

------------

Miles sighed and stared out across the shore line.

"So in which timeline did I mess up worse?"

"The future from all accounts. Here you were just caught up in difficult circumstances."

"There's gotta be some nearby," said Anna as she pulled herself out of the pool. "Did you see an equipment locker for the pool anywhere?"

-----------

Miles gave a strangled laugh. "Either than an insane understatement, or you're seriously jaded."

No, I'm not even for sure if the floaters would help me

"I wouldn't consider myself a jaded person. But I honestly don't know what to think when time travel's involved."

"What makes you say that?" asked Anna as she looked around, and spotted a promise looking cabinet.

------------

"That you're not being paid enough for this job?" suggested Miles dryly.

Miles couldn't help but smirk. "Sorry, but I'm not in a bribing mood."

My arms are always surging with fire so when the water completely covers the flames my arms stop working

Anna stopped in her tracks. "Oh... Yeah, no wonder you're having trouble with that. I doubt there's anything we can do unless you want me to pull you around the pool. You don't get 'non-wet' swimming."

She went to the poolside and sat down. "But if you remember that you can swim, that means you must have learned before you gained your fire powers."

Miles looked at her in shock and surprise for a moment.

"Oh, sorry. Of course. I'm just too used to dealing with so called 'cops' on Moebius. Anyone with integrity didn't last during the past few years," he explained.

"It wasn't," said Miles. "Not until Scourge, well, Sonic back then, me and the rest of the gang started tearing the place up a few years back. Not that'd I'd call it a paradise either before then. Stagnant springs to mind."

Well the thang is I know how to swim in a different type of pool filled with lava it's very refreshing you should try it some time.

Anna laughed. "Sorry, I'm not fireproof!"

------------

"I wouldn't recommend it either. The lot of us messed it up pretty bad, and then when Scourge came back.."

Glen was still sitting in front of hope's cell, making his presence known by silently watching the little girl and waiting for Zionna to come back.

-------------------------------

Red was now feeling better ."Zionna, it won't do much, but take the trinket, you should be able to understand how it works... But be careful, prolonged use might definitively strip Miles of his magic for good.... I'd suggest you just give it to him as a neccklace and let the item works."

Oh okay then that would be bad.(spark gets out of the pool) whew, I'm really cold how about you. Because I know a great way to warm up.

Skye attempted to quietly leave the room.

--------------

"If Miles knows what it is, I doubt he'll be willing to wear it," said Ziona.

--------------

"As long as you're aren't suggesting setting yourself on fire. We're still in a library, and I dunno of the books are fire-proof!" said Anna