The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Sure, I'll stay around then..."

--------------------------

Tikal was getting slightly upset.

"It sounds like your having trouble deciding what to think with Miles. But im not the best person to give advice on what to do and im not sure there are many here who will be able to give it. All I know is I wont be forgiving him until he gets what he deserves or worse. Then i might consider it. But I don't think it will happen now or any time in the near future"

"Very vaguely. I remember his obsession with someone he knew on Moebius. I guess that's why he broke out. And I'm guessing she's the one?" asked Zouge when she heard Anna.

"I suppose you're right, it won't happen for a while. But you don't seem to harbor any hatred to Skye despite the fact he also tried to kill you... and everyone else for that matter," said Melody.

----------

Ziona nodded to Glen then turned back to Zouge.

"Yes, that's her. Let's see... Best cover everything. You might want to sit down. To begin, Anna in there, formally Mina..." Anna glanced away... "also had a breakdown, and as a result decided to stay here in the Prime Zone. Miles assumed she was under some from of control, and attempt to have Hope Robotnik break said control. Only for him to learn that she had been under no control at all, and he'd let Hope out of jail for no reason. On top of that..." Ziona began counting down from her fingers. "he's learned his crush doesn't love him, that his future was destined to go horribly wrong, he has only just started regaining memories of a family he'd forgotten, he's spent several days without food or sleep by the looks of things, and Hope... she injected him with something that..."

Ziona took a deep breath.

"You know he's an alternate of Tails. Well, now his missing something important," said Ziona in an understated way as she pointed out the detached tail. "Did miss anything?" she asked Zamy.

"Skye didn't try and use me to kill anyone like Miles did. Miles made it personal then. And besides the incident today, he hasn't done anymore to try and hurt anyone. Miles has. Even though he got thrown in the zone jail for attempting to kidnap Anna the first time"

Zamy shook her head. "That's pretty much everything."

Zouge sighed and walked over to Anna in the cell. "Hello there, I'm Zouge. I'm here to help your friend. Is he awake?"

"Yeah, I guess that's the difference. Skye's sorry. Fa... Miles isn't."

----------

"Not at the moment, but I'll wake him," said Anna, relieved that someone was here to help. She smiled appreciatively and turned to Miles. "Miles? It's time to wake up. There's someone to talk to you," said Anna, shaking him gently. Slowly, he stirred and opened his eyes.

"Mina?" he asked in amazement, surprised at the situation he found himself in. "Please... tell me that was just a bad dream..." Anna averted her eyes, which was all the answer Miles needed.

"Exactly. And Miles never will be. I hope they put him away for the rest of his miserable life and he better stay there this time if he knows what's good for him"

Glen silently stood against the wall, waiting.

------------------

"Dylan, please, no need to be so violent ."Said Locke."he never was after you, and didn't really attack you if I remember corectly."

"No, he just turned Dylan onto a were-hog and set him on the rest of us, Dad. That's bad enough" said Melody. "And I hope he gets locked up too. At least until he learns to leave Anna alone. She's already confused enough between her two lives with him popping up as a constant kidnapping reminder."

"I'm sorry to say it wasn't. But it's ok, your friend's here and nothing else is going to happen to you. Robotnik's being processed at No Zone as we speak," said Zouge.

"And they'll... they'll make sure she can't get out again?" asked Miles. He looked behind him and took ahold of his remaining tail, as if worried that if he let go it would also fall off.

"Exactly what Melody said! I'm not being violent, but do you really expect me to not be angry about this?"

You fools you can't defeat me now take this you little runt(Layose grabs Skye by his twin tails and throws him toward the only castle wall remaining.

I gotcha Skye(Spark yells after catching him but still slamming and destroying the last wall.

"It wasn't the real one."said Locke."And even then, the one who did this has been written out of reality the second Anna joined us.... also, I'm the one you tried to Maul."

"What difference does it make who I tried to maul. I still tried to maul them. And even though it wasn't the real one, it still existed because of the real one"

"I don't like people grabbing my tails," growled Skye angrily. "How about we give him a distraction?" Skye shut his eyes and began concentrating. The stones of the castle began to gather together and reformed into a massive golem that advanced on Layose.

(ooc: Note: Not that it matters right now, but you technically took control of my character there Spark. You should have said something like 'Layose tried to grab Skye by the tails and throw him into a wall', and in my post I would say whether the attack succeeded or not.)

-------

"That's what makes this confusing," muttered Melody.

-------

"That's good. She can't hurt anyone else," said Miles quietly.

Sorry Skye I didn't really notice I'm Still trying to figure something's out(me)

Skye take this it'll help you(spark took out his hand and a bright orange flame appeared above his hand.) grasp it and it'll give you a big change.

"Just as long as it doesn't burn me!" said Skye as he grabbed the flame.

(ooc: No worries Spark. We all make mistakes, especially to begin with. And it is kinda what RPM is here for!)

"No it isn't! Do you expect me to go out and forgive that Miles for what I've experienced?"

"If he is gone, where's Anna?" asked Melody.

---------

"M-me?" asked Miles, holding tightly onto his tail and Anna at the same time.

Know transform the flames into a animal such as a Phoenix like this(spark turns his flames to form wings and tail feathers wade of fire) all you have to do is think of a animal and you will get covered in flames and form the creature.

(Me) its kinda like this