The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"The old Miles is gone, never to hurt anyone again. now we have to make sure the young one doesn't end up that way."

--------------------------------------------

"Neat! And I guess this ain't the time for subtly," said Skye as he summoned up the image of a dragon in his mind.

-------------

"I'm not sure that's possible Dad. And could someone find out what's happened to Skye and Anna? They should have been back ages ago!" said Melody, he voice shaking slightly with worry.

-------------

"I... don't think anyone can help," said Miles looking at the floor. "I've lost everything." Anna tried to give him another reassuring hug.

"No you haven't. You clearly still have your friend. I won't lie, your situation isn't too good, but it's certainly not hopeless."

"She's right. I'm still here, even if I'm not... y'know..." said Anna

"But you won't be. They're gonna take me away. I won't see you again," said Miles, starting to sob.

"Don't worry Melody. Tikal was behind Skye when he left, so, I don't think you really want to know what they are doing. Unless you actually like seeing them together doing lovely things."

-------------------------------------

"Say, why the sad scene ?" said a young Red coming out from behind."I come here, wondering where my little Mi..Anna is, and thats what I fin... Wait a minute , is that me? gosh, I really look good in that suit."

"No one's taking you away in this condition. Rather than thinking about jail, try to focus on what's happening right now."

"Ahhh, just as long as they aren't distracting each other so much that Dylan's pancakes end up burnt. But what about Anna?"

------------

"I'm trapped in a cell. I'm missing a tail. And my magic is being drained away. That's what's happening right now," said Miles.

"Uh, Miles. They took the necklace away, so you still have your magic," said Anna, then her head snapped up as Red appeared. "I wondered where you'd disappeared off to. And I'm nit sure about the suit. I think it makes you look too formal!"

"Seeing as the young red is gone, They must probably be talking to each other like the old friends that they are."

-----------------------------

"Poor kid... And I still think this suit is great. I'll have to ask her where she got it."

Astraea runs up to Kali and Chaos, holding a necklace in her hand.

"Look at what I found in the store over there!" she says joyfully, holding up a ruby necklace with silver chains. Chaos looks to her hand to see a matching ring on her finger.

"You've grown an interest in jewelry now?" Chaos asks her.

"I have. An Echidna in Echidnapolis showed them to us, and I've been collecting some from each city we visit." she replies, showing off a braclet and ear piece she's already acquired.

"I see, your ring matches well with it all."

Astraea looks to her finger, and then back to Chaos who continued to stare at her with what seems like an emotionless sly expression. She then turns to Kali.

"What did you tell him?"

"I just said what the ring was and how it works." Kali responds.

"Indeed he did. It's even better that you wear it on your ring finger." Chaos adds in.

"Why do they call it a ring finger?" Kali asks curiously.

"Well you see," Chaos begins, however he is cut short as Astraea sweeps her leg, letting out a small line of fire that cuts Chaos, causing him to trip.

"Oh, be careful where you step. This city is still in the wasteland, so the ground isnt as smooth as other places." Astrea says as she walks on.

"Right....I'll keep that in mind." Chaos replies as he gets back up.

(Ooc: I'm assuming you are still in echidnapolis, because haven certainly DOESN'T GOT SHOPS , being a secret base and stuff)

Tikal could now feel Chao's presence more clearly. he was awake, but something felt .... different .

Let get this over with I'm tired of the same old nightmares.(spark flew as high as he could up into the air and then came back souring down.

(Layose attempts to catch Spark but with little sucks and is flown into the air from the strike

(OOc: Knuckles. why the hell would a base dedicated to the protection of the whole island and who has to stay hidden would have outskirt store ? It would gives away their position quite quickly.)

"Locke, how could you know that Miles is not the same as he was. Whatever he's been saying to you could just have been part of another plan to kidnap Anna. And I don't think Anna is just talking with Red. She still seemed to like Miles and its probably distracting her from everything else"

"Have you looked at him Dylan?"asked Locke."He wasn't in state of doing anything more when we came in."

Skye flew into the air and attempted to throw Layose back down to hit the ground with as much force as he could muster.

------------

"My sister is crazy," commented Melody, "But then she wouldn't be my sister if she wasn't. And besides, I haven't seen Miles since... y'know..."

-----------

"Now might not be the time Red," whispered Anna.

"Look. No one's draining anything, and you never know, they miggt be able to reattach the tail."

"It wouldn't make a difference of they did," said Miles sadly. "I can't move it like I used to. I still wouldn't be able to fly."

"You have to remember that you don't need to fly. Most people live happily without that luxury. You'll have to get used to it, but it's certainly not the end of the world."

"But I don't want to be 'most people'. And flying's been a part of me almost as long as I can remember," replied Miles

"Well I'm sorry but you'll just have to adjust. It's not like you can't nove your legs."

Miles started sobbing again.

"If they let you keep your magic, maybe you could learn to fly using that?" Anna suggested.

Zouge paused, not knowing what would become of his magic. "Possibly, though I'm not an expert on imprisonment proceedings."

"With everything else he's lost, surely he can keep his magic?" Anna asked the two cops outside.

"None of this was meant to happen," breathed Miles.