The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Unaware of the goings on outside, Shadow had used chaos control to return to HQ. Walking down to the lab he saw Hope inside, busy working on something. He entered and went up to her.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"I'm fine. I slept well and my head doesn't hurt at all now," she replied.

"So what are you working on here?"

"Just fixing your bike's GPS. It shouldn't take long."

"They should be fine, Anna. The other guy seems to be pretty powerful and Locke wouldn't let them get hurt. I know it"

"Then come closer ...."said glen gently.

----------------

"Yes , I said that."Said Old red."You only got here yesterday after all."

(ooc: Okay, this post is just to check if I can get to the other page)

Kayl entered the room Rancor was in, "Oh hello, I hope I didn't wake you up." I just wanted to get this, she said picking up a device.

------------------------------------------

Berry looked, not speaking much, "I am in the very same scenario, Spark. They didn't fine me yet, though..."

(ooc: This is a test to try and reach page 606, as no one can view page 605)

(ooc: YES! it works!

I say, we continue from the end of page 604, don't you say.)

Kayl entered her room to find Rancor awake, "Sorry if I disturbed you, I wanted to take this." she said as she grabbed a device.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Berry looked at them, then finally spoke, "I have a similar problem, Mr. Spark"

Edited by sweet_lil_eliza

(ooc: Agreed.)

Rancor looks over to her as she hands him the device.

"Thank you Kayl-ne. What is it?" he asks, flipping it around to inspect.

"Your welcome," Kayl said, sitting, a bit surprised that someone cared to add 'ne', "well, this can use to communicate within different zones and times, I thought I'd give you one if you get into trouble, since you're not native of here... like me."

"Hmm, I see." Rancor says, pondering the possibilities of the device. "I can definitely use this once I return back to zone. May I ask where you are from exactly?"

Dylan turned to see Berry, looked at her a moment, then turned around again

"Bad time to be suspicious of the newcomers" he said to himself before making his way to the balcony to see what was happening

(ooc: so, the fight is still happening?)

"come closer."Said Glen,gently pulling Zionna toward him in an embrace.

(ooc: Fight is happening but I don't think Locke has reached there yet)

"Well we've got to get you back over so Skye can run his tests," said Shadow.

Hope nodded and finished her work. As they were walking out of the lab they saw a flash of light in the infirmary, causing them to rush inside to see a pink hedgehog standing in front of them, dressed in a Zone Cop uniform.

( Knuckles, where were we with Trigun ? I was treatening him to get into the sale bubble as The earthdude.)

(you wanted to try and seal Kali off and destroy the ice on him, which would have been bad cause then he would no longer be slowed down from the ice freezing.)

(I got you both in chao forcefield, so you couldn't get out. My idea was for spectre to hold on until knux came back, the power of kali eventually starting to tire the old echidna.)

(Hey guys it was my fault the forum went down and they fixed but still I'm sorry)

(that works then. I was about to have them return anyhow. I'll post what I planned from your last before the page got wiped, cause I did read it yesterday, just didn't have time to respond.)

"Don't melt the ice you fool!" Trigun yells. "That will only speed up his transformation!"

However, by the time he finished his sentence, it was already too late. Kali had fully broken free and finished releasing his energy. He lets out an ear piercing deep roar as he looks down to see Sepctre and Trigun. As he tries to approach them, he bumps into Spectres force-field, causing him to be angered even more as he began punching it furiously with all his strength.

Knuckles and Chaos begin to reach the end of the hallway as they see the light shining from Spectres power. As they exit into the hall ,they see Kali going rampant.

"What in gods name happened here?" Knuckles says, causing Chaos to turn and look at him and shrugs. "No not you." Knuckles then replies.

"This field ... WILL HOLD ."Said spectre, focusing. He almost didn't hear knuckles ."Knuckles, I want you to get the book to chao so he can get it to safety.I don't know how long... It will last."As the attack keeps on going Spectre is starting to flinch."I will hold on...."

(ooc: The forum is working now and we know the cause, so it shouldn't happen again. Unfortunately Spark, we have lost all your posts in RPM. Really sorry to see that.)

"I understand Mom, but I did spend most of yesterday with her," replied Anna. "And... I'd rather not join her right now," she said as she looked over the battle.

--------------

"As if I would refuse," replied Ziona, doing as Glen suggested.

The hedgehog walked up to Shadow and Hope.

"Hi there. I'm Officer Zamy. I'm here as Zet's replacement. Can you direct me to him?" she asked.

"Certainly Officer," replied Shadow as he led her over to Zet's bed.