The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Yes, though don't expect him to help you with those. There's more chance of the world spinning off its axis. And while I wouldn't go that far, it'd be foolish to see them as harmless. And as for calling this place 'home', well it shows you're settling in well."

"I guess it does," said Anna smiling. "I just thought it would take a little longer. But do you know, he might not have said, but does Shadow still hold the whole, erm, 'strapping him down and copying his powers' thing against me?"

"I have a feeling he does. It took what was unique to him and made it generic. Though I suppose he takes solace in the fact his biology is still his own: you will not have gained immortality through this ritual for example."

Anna sat up and tucked her knees under her chin. She looked at the black coloured fur on her arms. "I think I might have taken some of his biology too," she commented, sounding upset. "Maybe there's some way to undo that ritual?" she wondered.

The beast was finally sealed in a unnatural zone.;

"Nooo!" Shouted spectre in anger."Enough !" He use a chao forcefield on trigun , completely surrounding him, and hopefully subdue him. As the forcefied was becoming a dome , spectre talk."You had no right to take their lives, do you hear me ? They came at you as friends !!!! For their sakes , and those of the survivor , I'll have to lock you down"

-----------

"Ha , yes .... You are doing it right."Said Glen, trembling with comptempt .

"You may have taken his colour palette but his core biology you did not. If you had you wouldn't have been knocked unconscious beforehand, among other things. As for reversing it, there's only one person who knows the ritual and they're imprisoned, for a far too short amount of time," said Crowley, muttering the last part under his breath so she didn't hear.

Kayl stared then said as Rancor went, "you both... know each other?" She asked Locke

"Who ? The one who just left? " asked locke."I think he might be an alternate of my son ..."

"Yeah... butl- I mean, he said that." Kayl said giggling at the butler joke.

"He really doesn't looks like a butler to me." Said Locke.

"I suppose your right about the knocking out thing, but maybe Skye could find a way to undo the power bit?" said Anna, not catching Crowley's muttered words.

----------

Ziona laughed. "Not bad for a beginner then." (ooc: I'm assuming that should have been 'content' not 'contempt')

" yes . You are pretty good."Said glen."Got any story to tell ? I would hearing your voice while i get so much affection from you. Heck, i might even give you a bigger tip."

(ooc: *Glares at Spark Falls* DON'T! TAKE! CONTROL! OF! OTHER! PEOPLES! CHARACTERS!)

(ooc: Oh LAWD . skye, calm down. He doesn't know yet)

(ooc: Sorry sparks. Din't mean to shout like that.)

"I'll ask him in the morning," Anna replied to Crowley.

-----------

"A story? Hmm, let me think," pondered Ziona.

Locke was confused.

(Ooc: don't forget to separate your own words from the story, like I doing here.)

"I see. Do you know what could have caused that ?"

"Very well then. I'm sure Shadow will appreciate it, so long as there are no mishaps," replied Crowley to Anna.

"It's alright . I do help people because it's my duty."Said locke.

Berry turned around to see someone very similar to her, "Greetings. Is there something wrong?" Berry said as sweetly as possible