The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Berry got worried, forgetting all her current problems, she held Spark's hand to calm them and said, "you can trust us, what is the problem?"

Kayl stared silently but intently.

"I'm sure Skye can manage. You, him, and the rest haven't been erased from time after all," said Anna.

------------

Ziona gave a slight laugh. "I think coming closer might distract me from thinking up a story," she said, though she moved in closer anyway.

"I'm sure you'd find somethiiiinnnnggg..." Said glen, quite happy with his massage .

--------

"But against who? Or what ?" Asked locke.

Dylan teleported back to the hotel to drop off what he had found before returning to Haven. Soon after, he fell asleep

"I'm glad I am. Otherwise we wouldn't be talking!" said Anna

---------------

"Well, what kinda story do you want?" asked Ziona

"Anyone you'd feel like telling me ... " said glen."And maybe I'll do the same for you."

Anna nodded, then shivered slightly in the night air. "I'm getting a bit cold now. Shall we head back?"

---------------

"Well, how abouttttt...." Ziona began, stopping the massage briefly to give Glen a cuddle. "My first mission out of No-Zone as a rookie Cop?"

"If you want ."Said glen, turning on it's back to get a better view of the situation."I'm all ears for you cutie."

"Thanks Crowley," said Anna. For a moment she fought the urge to hug the hedgehog, then turned to face the bedrooms. "I, uh... which room is mine?" she wondered.

--------------

"Well, let's see," said Ziona sitting back. "I just fresh out of the academy. Really fresh you understand. Second day on the job, when I get called up. What appeared to be a simple case of accidental Zonewalking, but the pair assigned to the job, well, one of them had been partying too hard the nigh before. They eventually found him in one of the janitorial storerooms, but until them I was given his job."

"Thank's again," said Anna. She started walking t her room and caught sight of Locke.

"Hi Dad. Who's your friend?" she asked.

"Good question "said Locke."but he is opening up."

------

Both red sighed. It wasn't a great night for them..... They eventually headed back.

------

"Really ? Well talk about proffesional."Glen laughed."And then?"

Crowley entered his room and went to sleep.

Shadow and Rouge were still having their drinks in the shoreside bar.

Anna cocked her head looking at Spark.

"Someone? What kind of someone?" she asked. "Oh, and I'm Anna by the way. What's your name?" The mongoose offered her hand to the newcomer.

-------------

"Yeah. We really aren't as above it all as we'd like to think. And then, well, I geared up and was so excited. And when we arrived, it was beautiful. Like a big over-sized garden, plants and flowers of every colour under the sun."

"What kind of someone indeed." said locke."you need to tell us more, so we can plan something."

-------

"Oh, but things never stays that way, right ?" Said glen.

"Half-dark, half-light?" asked Anna. "What does that mean?"

--------------

"No. It didn't. It started going wrong almost immediately. For started, my partner suffered from heyfever..."

"You kidding me ? Oh boy." Said glen , who sat down closer to Zionna.

------

"i'm sure we'll get to understand the meanin of his word soon enough ."

Shadow and Rouge finished their drinks, the former then using chaos control to get them back to their room.

"Magic? Should I wake Skye, Dad?" Anna asked Locke. "So where did your stutter go? Does it mean something?" she asked Spark Fall.

-------------

"It gets worse," said Ziona. "So while my partner hung back at the beam out site, sneezing away, I went to find our target. Trouble is, it turns out the pollen of some of those plants was mildly hallucinogenic."

"Layoses? Is that... where you're from?" asked Anna

"That's getting interesting ... Go on."Said a smiling glen.

-------

"Interesting situation."Said Locke.