The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Soon after getting back to the hotel, Dylan decided to go to Haven. He needed some parts so the first place to start was all the stuff he left in the basement. He started looking in one pile

"You going insane is not a happy thought!"

"I know. Especially as I'd have Mr Cheerful here to make sure things go my way," replied Rouge as she put her arm around Shadow, who seemed less than enthusiastic about the thought of serving an insane version of her.

Dylan wondered why neither Sabre or Spectre had shown up to keep an eye on him like they normally did. He wasn't sure whether it was a good or bad thing they hadn't shown too. It was nice having someone to talk to, but also a little weird knowing someone was watching everything he did. His thoughts were interrupted when he saw something in the pile of stuf

"I remember this" he said pulling it out

(ooc: If your all ready to skip to morning while I'm away, feel free to do so. Dylan will have fallen asleep at Haven if it happens)

(ooc: We're currently waiting for Locke to put his 'plan' into motion, then once that's done we'll skip to morning.)

"You sound like a bad guy duo from some of those films my brother bought today," laughed Anna

Rouge smirked. "Yes I see what you mean. Me: elegant and intelligent, and him the brawn loyally obeying me."

"Now all we need are the heroes to oppose you!" joked Anna

(ooc: Locke, you're disregarding the fact that Kali attempted to tackle Trigun and then tackled you as well because you did nothing about it.......)

"Well if things are done here. I'm going to retire for the night. I will begin my journey to find Knuckles in the morning." Rancor says. he goes to find a spot to rest. "I'll make tea for you in the morning Kayl-ne."

"If only you had a way to turn your enemies into gems. Then you'd be set!"

"I should probably stop giving you ideas..."

(Ooc: he got it like waterman... Then he got up to see hus arm frozen .)

"I have nothing to add ." Said tikal."it's nice enough as it is."

-------

"Perfect, now let's head out."Said young red."it's getting way too hot for my liking~ ."

------

Spectre looked at kali"are you alright ?"

"You sure?" asked Skye, slightly surprised. "Well, we can always make changes later if anything come to mind."

----------------

"Really? I'd say if anything it was quite a chilly breeze," said Anna, though she stood up.

"It's nice and comfy. Just how i like it." Said Tikal.

---------

"Well, anyone let's get out."said red."i think there was a nice view near the beach, don't you think ?"

Kayl pointed of a room, "Since I am not sleepy anyways, you can sleep in my room."

Then she turned to Locke, "You are?"

Berry suggested, "Sir."

Kayl looked at her, "Yes, I am Kayle-ne, and you are...sir?"

"My name is Locke. I'm the guardian of this Island."

Kayl nodded when she suddenly heard guardian, she was going to enter Glen's room and prove him wrong when she remembered he said 'maybe', "Anyone by the name of Knuckles, you know?"

Skye put an arm round Tikal's shoulder. "And soon it will be more than just a little model."

-------------

"I haven't been to the beach yet," said Anna as she followed Red

"I trust you with that" said tikal.

-----------

Glen and zionna were now outside , on the balcony."the night his beautiful. Almost as much as you are."

---------

"Then it's the occasion."said red. Her plan was easy : to go to the beach , and use whatever reason she could find to get mina and crowley alone together.

"Thank's Tikal. I won't let you down," replied Skye as he placed the model on the side-table.

-----------

"Might have been better with the sun. But the moon is kinda pretty," said Anna.

-----------

Ziona gave a contented sigh at the compliment. "A shame the rugged beach is nowhere near as handsome as you, otherwise it would have been a nice symitary."

"Now , what could we do?"asked tikal.

------------

"Yes, cute and pretty."Said red.

--------

"Hey, you tried at least, and that's what is important for me."Saud Glen.