The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"What about getting a second one for a racing circuit?" suggested Anna. She turned to Crowley. "And...uh... do you have any interest in bikes?"

"I could do that. It might be an interesting past time," replied Shadow.

"I've never ridden one. On Moebius there wasn't much of an opportunity to make use of vehicles," said Crowley.

"It's worth a shot," Anna replied to Shadow. "And maybe Shadow might give you a shot of his then to try it out," she said to Crowley.

"Oh, THAT keen on his bike," Anna replied to Rouge with a knowing smile.

"If Crowley wants his own bike he can buy one. He can certainly afford it given his salary," said Shadow.

"I'm unsure Kayl." Rancor says. He looks out to see the unconscious body missing, and then turns back into the room. "Did anyone tie up the guards we took out?"

--------------------------------

"You are the one who is blind." Trigun goes on, rushing after Spectre and blocking Chaos's attacks. "Our world will not be one that will end in peace between elements. One has to come out on top. You are only endangering future generations by trying to satisfy all of us."

"Hmm. I think you might be more of a car person though," said Anna to Crowley.

"A car? Yes I suppose I would prefer that. Less maneuvrable but certainly more comfortable," said Crowley.

"Maybe a nice, classic car?" suggested Anna.

"Are there places where you can buy car like that in the UF?" Anna asked.

"Yes I would assume so. I'd just need to get one with a much smaller seat and such."

"You are blind and deaf to other's plea. that's why you are a danger ."Said Spectre."satisfying all the element are the key, as the world cannot exist with only one of them." He grabbed trigun."Beside , it's not your world ."

------

"You got an idea I see..." said glen.

-------

"hey , I meant what I said."Answered back red,"But I guess i must be wrong."

"Or you could have it modified. Or would that spoil the car?" asked Anna. "Well, is it a good thing or a bad thing?" Anna asked Red.

---------

"Maaaayyyybe..." Ziona answered slyly.

"money can buy many thing Anna."Said Red."And in the case of a custom made car, anything that get more money in the pocket of the builder is welcomed, especially something as simple as that,"

--------

"care to tell me more ?" asked glen, Getting closer.

-------

"there is no one here."Said Locke."But outside maybe."

"I was meaning the maturity thing," said Anna, smiling at Red. She turned back to Crowley. "And, uh, I'd, er, like to help you choose the car," she said in a nervous voice. "Only if you want to," she added quickly.

-------------

"Oh, quite possibly," said Ziona, "if you're done with the work!"

"i'm done with it alright."Said Glen."Anything else ?"

---------

"i see." Said Red."Well, it'll have to wait tomorrow unfortunaly .... It's night after all."

"Th-thank you Crowley," said Anna quietly, cheering to herself inside her head. "And I know it'll need to wait Red, don't worry!"

------------

"I've still got a paragraph or two to write, then send it of. But in the meantime I think a little 'thank you' an be given," said Ziona as she pulled Glen closer to kiss him.

"Perfect then."Said red.

-------

"my , thank you."Said glen."I really like it a lot."

Anna nodded at Crowley, smiling, and trying not to break into a ecstatic giggling fix. She gave the younger Red a questioning looking, trying to ask 'I'm I getting there?' without speaking.

-------------

"I would hope so," said Ziona grinning. "Now I better just get these last few sentences done," she said with a sigh,

"You do that." said locke

-----

Red silply shrugged ."Dunno"