The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"And my world isn't yours to decide its fate." Trigun says as Spectre pulled him im. He shapeshifts one of his katanas into a dagger and thrusts it into Spectres arm, allowing it to begin freezing over giving Spectre the option to either pull it out and break it, or lose his arm trying to hold Trigun. Chaos then jumps for Triguns other arm as he transforms his second katana into a mace and swings it, hitting Chaos with a flash freeze, again shattering his body, rather than allowing him to absorb the water. Chaos falls to the ground as he attempts to regenerate himself.

Knuckles and Kali finally arrive to see Trigun and Spectre locked onto each other. "Grab those two and get the book from deep inside the temple." Kali says to Knuckles. Without hesitation, he sprints straight at the two, aiming to run down Trigun if Spectre saw him coming in time to let go. Otherwise all three would slam into a wall.

--------------------

"My my, things are getting quite initmate." Rancor says as he then turns back to Kayl. "I assume this means that guard is of no threat to us. Is everyone that we were searching for here now?"

Anna looked a little disappointed at Red's shrug, but tried to hide it.

----------------

Ziona gave a slight jump. "Oh, hello Locke. I didn't realise you were back."

Spectre smiled at the knife enbedded in his arm."There is a reason i hide my body ." He says, revealing that the stabbed arm was in fact cybernetic."You are lacking the necessary insight needed to rule a place. letting you in command would lead everyone to their downfall. trust me, I know that."

-----/

"Me too."He said ."Ibsee you have gotten pretty close of our friend over here."

Kayl looked back the Rancor after staring at Glen and Ziona and closing Berry's eyes, though they were of the same age.

"Sure that was, hmmm... yeah, they can't do much anyway. But your brother, right? Maybe Berry telepathy can work, I mean, if she doesn't faints again." she then took another sip of the tea, "you make nice tea, by the way." she smiled.

"So, uh..." Anna tried desperately to restart the conversation, and failed miserably.

-----------------

Ziona looked around at Locke, Berry and Kayl.

"Can I ask, why did you all follow me and Glen into my room?" she asked with a confused looked, with a slight hit of worry.

"I pay for everything , so I can be anywhere . but I'm going to get them out . "said Locke."People , we are leaving !" he said toward the other group, opening the door.

"Just a few more thing and you'll be good."Said Glen.

------

"Bored already ?"Said young Red."I think we could go outside and enjoy the cold air of the night , don't you think ? Crowley and the two others can come if they want ."

Tikal was leaving."I'm going back to the hotel. See you all later on !"

Anna nodded. "Good idea," she said, picking up her drink. She waved to Tikal. "Okay, see you later. Have a good time."

-----------

"Sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude," apologised Ziona. "I better finish this quickly," she muttered, turning back to the computer.

"it's alright."You weren't at all."Said Glen, staying."Sometime, it's normal that you want some more privacy in your life..."

--------

"Then who is coming ?"

Anna looked around to see who else was going to respond.

-----------------

"Yeah. And I wasn't expecting such a crowd as well," said Ziona, typing away.

Kayl murmered as she went, "I wanted the tea Rancor made."

Berry said, "I was there for the same thing."

Max suddenly came and said, "sup?"

To which he got the reply of a rude push by Kayl.

Rancor smiles to the comment. "Don't worry Kayl, I can make some more later." as he then watched Max introduce himself and Kayl push him, he staggered back a bit.

"I assume he isn't a friend of yours?"

------------------------------

"Flesh or not, you won't use it." Trigun says as his dagger starts to freeze over Spectres arm. He then looks to his side just before Kali collides into them both, slamming them into the wall.

"Thanks." Kayl smiled, "My full name is Kayle-ne." Then she looked down as Max introduced himself and then replied to Rancor's question, "ex." She muttered.

Spectre quickle recover , only to see hus arm being frozen."No matter , I'm not one to fight with my fist." said spectre, charging his powers.

-------

"Everyone get out , now."Said locke."We have to leave these two alone in their own room; so it's back to the main room.

Kayl said in disturbed tone, "everyone is out. Except y-"

by then, Berry pushed her to stop being rude, "Yeah... sorry" Kayl said going out.

"Sure we'll tag along" said Rouge, causing Shadow to inwardly groan as he was volunteered against his will, but said nothing.

"I may as well join you all in that case," said Crowley.

"I think I'll head back to the hotel. Things to do"

"Okay, see you later Dylan!" said Anna, waving. "Shall we order another round of drink before stepping outside?"

----------------

"Ah, it's a bit more peaceful now," said Ziona happily.

Dylan waved back as he left. Then found a place to teleport back to his room at the hotel without getting noticed

(ooc: I almost had him teleport from where he was before I remembered he was in a public place)

"Then, one last drink."Said Red.

------

"I like it better that way."Said Glen."Are you done with this nightmarish chore, or do you have some stuff left?"

"Great, I'll order!" said Anna, heading over to the bar.

-------------

"Hold on..." said Ziona, skimming through it. "And sent. There we go, done. I also applied for a two month extension on your and Dylan's stay here, until things are sorted out."

red smiled as Anna left ."Phase one complete . now to the phase 2..."

--------

"Two month ? That's nice from you."Said Glen."And now , let's take care of this reward."