The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"I don't think it would do much to help. But if you want to, then by all means do it."

"Yes you are." said Old Red, smiling." You are doing it right."

---------------------------------------

"Yup, I'm going to try it." Said Young Red.

----------------------------------------

"come on then... Impress me." Said Glen.

"Thank's Mom," replied Anna.

----------

"Welllllll, after the nice massage you give me yesterday, I thought I'd have a look at the technique. So if you're willing to risk it..."

"It's alright ." Said Old Red."Youu are getting it right. And that's all we could have asked for."

----------------------------

"go oooonnn." Said Glen."I'm willing to risk it."

"I would never have even dared to ask for this much. A loving family? That seemed like some kind of impossible fantasy" said Anna, leaning back and gazing up at the stars. "But I don't think the me of 24 hours ago would like the me of today."

-------------

"We best head back inside then," said Ziona, guiding Glen towards the balcony door.

"Like yourself as you are now. that's the more important ." Said Old Red.

------------------------------------------------

"as you wish, Zionna." Said Glen, letting himself being dragged along.

"I do Mom. Well, I kinda wish I was more sure of myself again. I miss that part of me," confessed Anna. "But I guess it will come back."

-----------

"Now, yell if I get anything wrong," said Ziona, setting Glen down on the bed and starting to apply pressure to his shoulders.

"It will. You are just a bit unsure of yourself for now." Said Old red.

----------------------------------------

"That's it, I got an idea." said Young Red."I'm going to pretext something , while you two go to the nearest bar to grab some drinks, alright ? That should leave these two alone for long enough."

------------------------------------------

"Keep on that way, And I'm going to yell alright." Said glen. smiling."But not of pain."

"I suppose it's hardly surprising. Though... I am a little scared... that'll I'll go to sleep, then wake up and find out all of this was still part of that dream machine."

-----------

"Heh, we should try to keep it quiet. Don't want to disturb everyone else in the penthouse!"

Rouge took Shadow's arm and led him to a nearby bar.

"I don't approve of all this scheming to somehow control my counterpart's personal life," he said to her before sipping the drink handed to him.

"Relax handsome. For an 'anti-Shadow' he seems a lot like you, so he'll be just as stubborn if he catches wind of it. It's not likely he'll be played the fool," replied Rouge.

"Don't worry dear." Said Red."It sure is not a dream." She saw that she was being called." Oh, I have to see what Red has to tell me. it won't be long."

And has she left, Anna and crowley were now alone on the beach.

----------------------------

"I'll be calm then." Said Glen."Just keep on going that way..."

"No problem Mom," said Anna. She took a looked around and spotted only Crowley there.

'Wait a second....' she thought to herself, starting to get suspicious.

--------------

"Okay, good," said Ziona. "Have I got it? Let me know if I should do anything else."

"It appears we have been abandoned together. What a coincedence," said Crowley sarcastically.

Both Red hid themselve out of mina's and crowley's sight, smiled to each other.

----------------------------------

"Just feeling your hands on my back is making feel good..." Said glen." Yes...yes..."

Anna was silent for a moment, some of her suspicious Moebian nature resurfacing. "So was the seating in the restaurant coincidence, or do you think they planned that too? But I'd never have expect Shadow to go along with it."

-------------

"You've no idea how happy I am to hear that," said Ziona, leaning forward and kissing the back of his neck.

"Most likely a plan as well. And I don't think he did: Rouge practically dragged him away just now. Though I suppose they'd be heading off alone even if we weren't here."

"I guess with three versions of Rouge around Shadow is a little bit outnumbered," joked Anna

"Yes he didn't have much choice. Neither did prime Rouge to be fair. Oh well not much we can do about it now "

"Rouge is being overruled by the two Red's? I suppose assassin trumps thief," said Anna. "But yeah, we're both here now." Anna voice was starting to regain it's slightly nervous edge.

"Actually, I would like to stay for a bit. The beach, the sea, the moon in the sky and in reflections. It's kinda beautiful. But, if you want to go I'd understand."

"No I'll stay. The night might be picturesque but I still don't trust what lurks in the darkness. And we wouldn't want you disappearing because of a failed attempt at using your abilities."

Rancor takes his leave. He goes in the room and rests until someone wakes him again, or morning arises.

----------------------------------

"There is no avoidance." Trigun says, continuing to pursue Spectre. "Killing them now will be less work to do once I return back to my own world with the information from those journals. If their gems are placed in eternal slumber once more, then there will be nothing left run our world to ruins."

Kali attempts a second attack from behind, however this time Trigun transforms his hammer into a dagger, and pierces through Kalis rock hard skin with ice.

"I've already defeated the girl, and I will defeat you too." he says in Kalis face as he then kicks him away.

While Spectre and Trigun continue to fight, Kali tries to get up, however the daggers freezing effect had already moved too far into his body. He bashes the dagger to pieces, however its effects still continued. Struggling to stay in the fight, he lets out a war cry and the ice completely covers him.

-------------------------------------------

Knuckles goes underwater to see the full length of the serpent. The pool of water seemed endless as it slowly turned around to go back into the abyss. Knuckles quickly swam to it and began punching its side frantically. As he did, he started to feel a repulse from the other side and assumed it was Chaos. He started to hit harder and harder until it finally ripped, causing the serpent to begin writhing in pain. Knuckles then saw the journal come out of the serpents side, along with chaos's brain. He was then pulled by a force back up to the top of the water.

"Oh yes. Those chaos abilities I 'borrowed' from Shadow. I suppose I should have put those to use today. Though I'd probably need practice or training until I can use them properly. And I understand what you mean about the night. In fact, from what I've learned, I'd almost say the nights here at home are more dangerous than those of Moebius." Anna paused and gave a little laugh.

"And here I am already calling this place home."