The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"I think... you're gonna need to explain this whole situation to us. Who are these two, what can they do, and why are they fighting?" asked Anna.

(ooc: Though, can we move the people arriving until tomorrow in game time? Because most of the characters in the game are asleep right now!)

------------

"So there I was moving through this forest of plants, and everything seemed to be going fine. I had almost caught up with our trespasser when the plants started moving."

"And I can imagine what happenned after , right ?"said glen."Did they about giving you gas mask ?"

--------

"Yes. Tomorrow would be nice."Said Locke."We have people who could help you, but they are asleep at the moment."

"Yeah, that would be for the best. We've got plenty of space in the penthouse for you to stay," said Anna

-------------

"Actually, you're probably imagining wrong, because that wasn't the hallucination. The plants really did start attacking!" explained Ziona. "And no, they didn't issue us with gas masks. Initial scans showed the world to be safe."

"You might need to retell your story when everyone wakes up though," apologised Anna.

"It's , you shouldn't have to worry about it."Said Locke.

--------

"Another proof of some machine's efficienty ..." joked Glen."But at least no grape wine tried to catch you , right ?"

"Well, I'm gonna call it a night now," said Anna. "G'night Daddy," she said, hugging Locke.

---------------

"No, no grapes," laughed Ziona. "But plenty of vines and creepers. But, screaming crazily, I manged to grab the traveler, ran back to the beam out point, and we escaped to HQ." Ziona paused for emphasis. "And THAT was when the pollen started to kick in."

"Sure, what's that?" asked Anna

"A question?" Asked Locke.

-----------

"That must have been one hell of a trip ." said Glen.

"Huh.... Over there." Said locke , showing a vacant room.

"There's was a spare room all this time? Why wasn't I told?" sighed Anna. "Ah well, at least sharing with Melody isn't too bad," she continued, walking quietly towards her sisters room.

------------

"You have no idea. For starters, it kicked off with me actually becoming aware I was walking sideways. That was unbelievably odd. And then it got worse. Like when the two of us were reporting to the Captain, and I though his office was a swimming pool..."

"Don't feel bad,"Said Locke."But red told me it would have been nice if you spend sole more time with melody."

--------

"And you swam."Said Glen.

"Oh. I see Dad. I thought I had sent a lot of time with her today. But if Mom wants me to spends more time with her I'm sure I can try. I'll need to ask her why she thinks that though. But goodnight!" Anna very quietly entered her room.

--------------

"I swam," nodded Ziona, trying not to laugh. "And that was just the beginning..." And Ziona continued the story of her escapades.

--------------

EARLY NEXT MORNING

Skye yawned a slid out of bed. Quietly, he made himself a small cup of tea, then started to leave the room. He was planning on bringing Tikal a breakfast-in-bed to surprise her.

He arrived in the main room, and the mug slipping out of his grasp with surprise.

“Melody? You’re UP?”

“Yeah,” murmured Melody, sitting on the couch looking downcast. “Three hours now.”

Dylan woke up. He was still in Haven of course

"I probably should have just stayed in the hotel. It would've been much more comfortable"

He then got up and teleported himself back to the hotel

Shadow climbed out of bed and headed into the main room, leaving Rouge who was still asleep.

"I'm surprised to see you up," he said to Skye and Melody.

Inside his room, Crowley stirred as well, but contented himself with watching the news in bed.

Locke came out of his room, only to see Melody looking down."What's going on melody ? It's not normal for people to look that down in a morning."

--------

Glen started to move . He felt a presence next to him. A feminine presence . It was Zionna. And he was quite happy about it . He decided to get closer and hold her against him until she would wake up. He didn't want to waste any time with her , knowing full well what would happen in a few hours...

Melody was about to say something then saw Dylan was there as well. "Headache," she muttered as an explanation, knowing that Locke, Shadow and Skye would understand.

---------------

Ziona started to stir as well, but was still a bit away from being awake.

Dylan looked around to see the others

"Morning. Nice to see I'm not the only one up. Did I miss something?"

He then stared at the newcomer

"Looks like I have"

Shadow nodded to Melody in understanding and went into the kitchen, pouring himself a cup of coffee.

Dylan just eyed Spark Falls suspiciously

"This the newcomer that was mentioned briefly to me yesterday?"

(ooc: Just going to say this now, there's nothing personal about the way Dylan's acting to you Spark Falls. He's had trust issues in the past and the last newcomer tried to kidnap Anna)

Skye sat down next to Melody.

"Don't worry, I'll find some way to fix this problem. In the meantime, do you want me to give you one of those... enchantments for the pain? You've had them before so there shouldn't be any side effects." He looked up. "Uh, hello there. Are you a friend of Dad's?" Skye asked Spark.

--------------

Ziona opened her eye's slowly, saw Glen, and smiled contentedly. "Good morning."

Skye looked around.

"Uh, we're missing quite a lot of people actually. Though.... they might not all be at the hotel," he explained.

"Skye," moaned Melody, clutching at her head, "I really could use...."

"Okay, I'll get you something," Skye replied, hurrying to his room."

"So... If your not who was mentioned..."

Dylan turned to Locke

"How many newcomers are there?"

Dylan turned back to Spark

"Something wrong?"

"I think I saw a squirrel and a Echidna," Skye said to Dylan as he returned, tossing a small silver covered gem to Melody. Who in her pain filled state almost failed to catch it.

"What's wrong?" Skye asked Spark.