The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

who whants too race on these new wavebourd we got!

"Did someone say 'race'?" asked Melody, her eye's shining.

Anna stuck her head out of her bedroom with a similar look.

"Exactly. I just hope they take that into consideration," Zamy replied before seeing the rings Spark gave her. "Erm, thank you."

"You'll need to give us a couple of lessons with those boards and show us how they work first though," said Anna to Sparks.

"Wanna have a race Hope?" asked Melody. "It'll give Skye a chance to spend some time with Tikal before we drag him away."

"They better. Otherwise they might just have a riot on their hands," said Ziona. She looked at the ring Spark had given her, then to Zamy. "And this kinda crazy is actually pretty tame for this lot..."

oh its eazy you just jump on it like this and then you lean forward or to the sides and backwards so slow down it all depends on the angle your at also if you do tricks in the air ill boost your speed.

oh and if you spin around fast enough youll create a small tornado!

"Rigs that summons .. Waveboard?" asked glen."How about we sit this one out zionna?"

------/

Red simply sat down, unsure about how the situation turned out.

---------

"Let it open."My grandmother used to say."Interesting people always pass trought open door."She used to say."To which my father answered."Hobos too. So think about closing it at night."

Skye stared at Tikal, utterly confused. "So, leave it open for now... you don't mind if people watch?"

--------

"That sounds easy enough," said Anna, looking at the ring.

--------

"Possibly, yeah. Flying isn't my forte," said Ziona.

ya its really fun

(goodnight guys i might not be on tomorow.)

(ooc: Night Spark. Enjoy tomorrow if your not online.)

"I see," Rancor says, lowering his head in respect. "It must be tough for you here in the future with all that you must deal with. If you need anything, I'll be here for you."

-----------------------------

The roars from Kali had caught the serpents attention as it now slammed against the force-field as well. The two clashed constantly against the wall, attempting to reach each other.

"He will not regain control until he either exhausts himself, or we kill him." Trigun says. "Letting him bang against that wall of yours could take days at its current state."

"I think he's right grandfather." Knuckles says as he walks up. "However in the meantime, we won't let you go until you undo the seal on this book."

Trigun looks to it and laughs. "And what makes you think I'll do that. We could sit here all day until that behemoth breaks free and kills us all before I do any of your bidding."

Chaos looks at the book for a while and then snatches it out of Knuckles hand. Before he could respond, Chaos eats it and it begins to glow faintly inside his body.

"I came to a decision : The door is closed, but unlocked." Said Tikal.

--------

"Yeah."Said Glen."Oh, he is gone..."

"Okay then Angel," replied Skye, casting a small spell to cause the door to close.

------

"The newcomers do seem to jump around a bit," said Ziona.

"They cannot all be calm ." said Glen.

-------

"Thank you."Said tikal , smiling .

-----

"i will hold the time that is needed."Said Spectre."Now knuckles, be kind and take down that snake, it's makig kali... Nervous."

"Anything for you," said Skye. "Do you want breakfast?" he asked.

----------

"I suppose not," said Ziona with a slight smile. "Young and enthusiastic I guess."

"Well, since it's here, we might as well eat it."She answered.

-------

"Very enthusiastic."Said glen."Almost too much."

Kali gets enraged by his failure to get out and begins to yell even more, increasing in mass. He then slams against the force-field again, cracking the side of it.

"No offense, but I'd rather him take it out." Knuckles says. "If he uses most of his energy fighting that, it'll be easier for us to calm him down."

Trigun looks to Chaos and he continues to stand there with the book floating in his body. With every moment it begins to glow slightly brighter.

"To think this thing has even a remote connection to my power is absurd." he says in awe.

"It almost sounds like you don't want it," said Skye.

------------

"You can't blame them for being excited," replied Ziona.

"Open your mouth then."She said teasingly.

-------

"And I don't ."Said glen."I'm just fine with you."

------

"i let it go, And chances are he'll attack you as well."Said Spectre."I cannot take that risk."He turned toward Trigun."You truly didn't expect a god made of water to not have any form of control over it? That's actuallly pretty amusing."

"Okay then," said Skye, opening his mouth with a smile.

--------------

Ziona gave Glen a look, trying to say 'Not on front of Zamy.'

(....pretty please let him go?)

"It is clearly a minimal amount for him to take this long." Trigun begins. "He still does not fully amount to the same abilities as me. Speaking of which," Trigun quickly dissolves, falling out of the bind, and then reappears at the gateway to the temple.

"It seems you all have your hands full. And I'm sure you'll be needed me soon once you open that book, so tata for now." he then turns and dashes out the doorway.

Knuckles looks over to Kali after Trigun leaves to see the serpent stop attacking the force-field and refocus on Spectre.

"Oh boy, looks like he's smarter than we think." Knuckles says.

Spectre is mad. Really mad. He let out kali , to refocus on the snake.

He charged a blast on his hands, and let it out on the snake , Shouting angrily , both of anger toward trigun, and to let out some steam.

----------

"Sowwy."Said Glen.

----------

Tikal took a fork, and gave the first part to Skye.

"I think that tastes pretty good," said Skye after he ate the mouthful. He picked up another fork. "Your turn."

----------

Ziona rolled her eyes, hoping Zamy wasn't getting too suspicious.