The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"I'll admit I didn't think of any of this. It's often the more unusual or unexpected events that occur, as opposed to the stock fantasies everyone has, ruling the world and whatnot," said Shadow.

"Very well." Crowley grabbed Dylan and teleported him to the room which had Dylan's teleporter in it. "Good luck Dylan. And be on your guard, I have a suspicion Locke may have put one of his stooges near your home. I'd hurry in case they try to take anything important."

Thanks. I think your right. He gave up way to easily

*Goes to box holding all that was salvaged*

Junk. Junk. Junk. Ah, teleporter!

*Put's teleporter on then carries on rummaging through the box*

Skye grinned. "Do y-you fantasise a-about ruling the w-world Uncle Shadow?"

"Councilor?" Said Spectre. "Ah, here you are. Locke told me of your coming. Your teleporter is ready for use."

-------------------------------------------------

Ass the last two left the room, glen was now fully alone. He knew it wasn't for long, but yet....

Yeah, I've got it now. I'm just checking to see if there is anything else useful that was salvaged. Ah, there's my cloak

*Pulls out dark cloak*

I can hide in this so they won't spot me quickly

"yes" Said Spectre . "But please, no Suicidal move. It appear Than Locke might have some sort of... Emotional attachment toward you."

"Occassionally when I'm bored. I also imagine what it'd be like living under other people's rule. For example I imagine Hope would be nice as long as she doesn't go mad with power. And Rouge would be hell for most people as she puts them to work digging up gems, but I'd be fine so long as I played along."

Skye snorted at the image of a Rouge run world.

"L-let me g-guess, a palace m-made completely f-from g-gems? Hard to g-get the plumbing w-working though."

"Hehe very true. It wasn't totally made from gems. Just marble encrusted with them."

I think I noticed some of that

*Puts cloak on*

But I don't think I'll be heading anywhere near DEL for now

*Is about to go but then pauses*

I hope Locke hasn't put you up to following me, because I don't want to be followed

"Heh. W-well Auntie Rouge. D-does the p-palace match y-your expectations?"

"I suppose it does. Are there any fountains Shadow? I do like fountains. And statues of me showing off my brilliance to the world. And..." Shadow interrupted her.

"Yes it'd be exactly like that. Nothing less would be suitable. Now stop your fantasising before you start shrieking at the top of your lungs. It's not happening any time soon." Rouge pouted then resumed eating her breakfast. "Careful, my little consort. Wouldn't want to have to put you in the mines," she added smugly.

Crowley returned to the hotel. "Well that was simple enough."

Once Dylan was gone, Spectre Got his plan into into motion. He teleported himself near Dylan's house, and used his chao power to turn himself invisible. He then waited . he would not follow him, just making sure no one would dare to attack him.

Skye covered his mouth with both hands, almost doubled up with the effort not to laugh. Not paying attention, he started slipping off his chair.

"Oh crowley. you back !" Said Glen. "Care to share some stories with anpther veteran?"

Noticing this, Hope casually put her arm out to stop Skye from falling. "See what I mean. They have their moments." she said.

"What kind of stories?" asked Crowley.

Skye managed to choke down most of his laughter. "Heh, t-thank's Hope. I s-see what y-you mean. But I-I do hope the dynamic d-due there ain't t-the only e-entertainment y-you h-have h-here."

"Well most of the time I'm busy with my work at the lab. And I have got a TV and some other stuff in my room for when I'm free."

"Lab w-work most of t-the t-time? Work you h-have to d-do or w-work you w-want to do? As l-long as i-its the l-latter mostly"

*Is still at Haven, but hidden*

I knew it! Locke should make it less obvious who he sends next time. I guess I'll have to find him and tell him to come back. But I'll need something for that

*Disappears*

"Oh I thoroughly enjoy building what I do. The only part I don't like is the planning and drawing stages. I know they're importsnt but it's not exactly fun working out angles and tolerances." said Hope.

"Well I have stories of assassinations. Some of them are rather amusing."