The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Really? H-huh, I quite l-like that stage m-myself, but I t-think I can u-understand why y-you w-wouldn't. And it m-might have s-something t-to do with t-the fact I c-can use m-my magic to conjure u-up scale m-mock-ups."

"Ît can always be interesting. How about your favorite ?" Said Glen.

"Really? You're so lucky. If I want a scale mockup I have to build it by hand." replied Hope.

"My favourite?" Crowley was deep in thought. "Ah yes. It was many years ago. I had been paid to kill a skunk. The client was very specific. I was to release a specially formed poison into his room. Ghastly stuff it was. The stench alone was enough to kill. Well I set up the timer and everything went according to plan when he entered the room. I must say I did enjoy the irony of a skunk dying to a foul smelling chemical. When the client came over to check the body, upon his approach there must have been some sort of spasm in the skunk, as it sprayed into his face. Some of the poison was in the spray and the client died instantly, a look of absolute disgust on hus face. I had to wait 2 days for it to clear so I could ger my payment!"

Locke was still busy with preparing a great breakfast for the girls , Whi seriously seemed to enjoy sleeping a bit too much . Eventually , he'll wake them up himself if they take too long . Like one or two hours.

"Hmm." Skye rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "I'm n-not sure it would work, but I could try a-and show y-you how. I d-don't know if a-anyone c-can w-work with m-magic through."

(ooc: I don't know about Red, but Melody would sleep through an earthquake!)

(ooc:Well , as you wish, But don't forget about the delicious breakfast :) that would be sad If Locle spend so much time for nothing..)

(ooc: remember the trick Skye used. Get her awake with bacon!)

(Ooc: but i want to see how she would react to her and Red sharing the same Bed XD)

"A-actually, y-your Zone in g-general s-seems to have f-fewer magic u-users than Moebius. O-or maybe t-they j-just keep themselves m-more hidden."

(ooc: Honestly I have no idea! Heh.. Oh well, maybe when breakfast is cooked enough the smell of the food will wake her then.)

"You're right. The only people who use magic here tend to be evil wizards and the like."

Skye suddenly became very interested in the pattern on the table.

"Erm, n-no comment."

Skye looked up a little confused. "Change o-of pace? W-what do y-you mean."

"And so crowley, Still thinking about what to tell ?" Said Glen,"I know you have seen a lot in your life , but come on..."

"Well you'd basically be the only good magic user I'd know of."

(OOC His story is about halfway back up the page Locke).

"Oh! Heh heh. T-thank's. At l-least, I'll t-try to b-be."

Skye face lit up. "That'd b-be great. I'd l-love to s-see w-what your working o-on. Heh, I p-promise not to t-turn evil a-and steal a-anything!"

"Ok let's go." Hope took Skye to the lab and Shadow and Rouge followed. Hope rushed in and quickly filed away any important documents before inviting Skye in. "Well here it is."

*Appears next to Locke*

You could make it less obvious that your sending someone to follow me next time

The eye's on Skye's face threatened to pop out as he surveyed the lab.

"Whoa, t-this place is g-great. R-robot prototypes, t-teleportion e-experiments, energy p-projectors. Hey, wow. A forcefield u-using fire a-as a b-base? That's a-amazing. And t-this... Uh, o-okay, I d-don't have a c-clue what this is."

"Hehe thanks. And I wouldn't touch that if I were you. It's... unstable, to say the least."

"Oh, I-I recognise t-that warning t-too well. I c-could give you a h-hand with i-it if you w-want, but I'd u-understand if t-that w-wasn't allowed."

"You're welcome to try. Just be very careful. If it goes off we'll be blinded."