The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"O-okay. D-do you have the p-plan's handy? Otherwise, i-if I don't k-know what I'm d-doing... Oh, and s-some dark g-goggles c-could be handy."

Hope went to a draw and pulled out the plans along with 2 sets of goggles, one of which she handed to Skye before putting on her own and showing him the plans.

"T-thanks." Skye looked at the plans. "Okay. T-this panel s-should be safe to o-open, then we c-can disconnect the b-battery and drain t-the c-capacitors. Then w-we can w-work on regulating t-the power flow t-through the m-main p-projector, which should s-solve the stability problems. A-albeit, l-limiting it's effectiveness, b-but it will give a s-safer base to develop from.

"Well, Now that's what I call BRITISH "Said Glen."Pure Irony I gotta say."

"And I must say I too have some pretty funny ones."

---------------

Locke wasn't done yet when Dylan came back, But he didn't flinch either . "Who said I send someone following you ? He might As well got there just to make sure no one would get close to the house the whole time just to make sure you'd have all the time you might need. That way , I get to make sure nothing happen , and your prayers are answered ."

"Thanks Skye! With just a few more tests and tweaks it should be ready for evaluation."

"Anyways." Said Glen "What about Red ? How did you got to know her ? 'cause it seems you two know each other right ?"

"Well I knew her professionally. Assassins tend to know of each other, at the very least. Being stuck in Skye's head for all these years, naturally we gree closer and our relationship developed from there. Until Locke came along, at which point it ceased to exist."

I don't believe you didn't send him to watch me. I would guess he is hiding, so how will I be able to find him?

"What do you know ? I'm pretty sure she said herself that she had two man in her life . And from what I saw , she cares a lot . so don't act that grim. You must be the big brother she never has and so desperatly needed "

--------------

"He is not watching , It's more the remain of the house itself . But then again , Spectre is WAY older than me. So he does what he want .Just do what you have to do , and come back. It will make everything easier ."

I prefer it when people are NOT spying on me. Even if he if he is there because he wants to, you two are related, so I'm asking how I can find him. If you don't know, I'll go do a "suicide mission" which he told me not to do, which should get him out of hiding

"I'm not being grim, I'm being realistic. She has moved on and I can plainly see that. I managed perfectly fine for years being alone. I have no doubt I can continue to do so here. It is my way after all. Some people do not require companionship. I am one of them."

"Well then , you should know than sometimes, life is hardly realistic . She care that much about you . This is why she is feeling secure right now . If something happenned to you ... Locke might be in Loce with her , but you gave her something else : A family . For the first time , she must had someone to care about and who did so return . So if you leave her now , she might loose an important part of her life . And thinking for someone else is never good . why do'nt you spend some time with her to speak , talk , or anything . I'm pretty sure she'll gladly says yes,"

--------------

"I have no idea of where he might be Dylan. He is quite good at hiding , And your house's surrounding are full of nice hideout ...." Locke sighed " He will only take care of anyone trying to go in . he won't

spy on you . so don't go around playing the death-seeker . this won't bring you anything good."

I know but I said I didn't want anyone coming with me. Whether it's helping, guarding or watching, this is my house, I wanted to take care of it. If he is good at hiding, is there anything I can use to find him?

(ooc: This is getting nowhere)

"Huh..." Locke phone rang."Allo ? Spectre , what's happenning ?... HOW MANY ? are you serious ? and you got them all? Good to hear . think that will send a message ? Well , one can only wait .... "

Locke took down the phone .

"You are Lucky Dylan. Very Lucky."

(ooc: Why did you have to that?)

*Sighs*

What's he done now?

(Ooc: Because Spectre . why, you wanted to do something ?)

"It's rather what could had happen to you Dylan.There were people there . They were on the Lookout. For you."

"I never said I was leaving. I'm just accepting she's moved on. To a man who has a nasty habit of meddling in other people's affairs, and yet has the gall to chastise others for doing so for far more noble reasons."

"If she was forgetting you , why does her face light up that much when she talk about you ? You should not be so sure of things . If she has moved on , it's about her old life. And obviously , you are nothing but a part of the future she planned for herself."

(ooc: Nothing was planned. I was hoping it would just be a quiet salvage mission and that all the DEL were back at base trying to sort themselves out from the mess that they got into)

And I could've handled myself. Did you tell him to return?

"From what I have heard , the DEL ran away after what appear to be the ghost of the dead councilor came back with a vengence . And you said Spectre would not be useful . I suppose that until they understand that you are obviously not dead , you'll have sole quiet . Then again... we could play on that , don't you think?

(ooc: So they are guarding my house waiting for me to return, and they think I'm dead. That doesn't make much sense)

I didn't say he couldn't be useful. I said I didn't want him to be useful. At least for now. And I don't really care what they think, I...

*Sighs again*

Just call him and send him back so that I can salvage my house without being watched

(Ooc: They though you were alive, as nobody found the body. And then , with spectre....well , you habe read the comic . His way of acting and his hatred with a passion of the Dark legion can lead to ... interesting outcomes)

"You really are hiding something , are you ? Well fine . Knowing him, he must be gone on the hunt for some more DL member . You should have all the time you need .Let's hope he just didn't kill anyone . unncessary bloodshed aren't a good thing ."

(ooc: Actually, he isn't hiding anything, he's just annoyed that you ignored his hope for going back alone)

Well, if he can call you, you can call him, please can you tell him to go back. I'm going now, I'll make a trip back later to make sure he's returned

*Disappears*

"Dylan...." Locke looked as he left...And then proceeded to call back Spectre ."You better get back to haven . You have done enough . I'm sure he'll be able to handle himself from there . Thank you."

The day would provide to be a ling one indeed.

"Whatever happens I'll deal with it when I have to. There's little more that can be done." replied Crowley.