The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Rouge strapped Hope down and applied the anaesthetic. "Ok, it's your show Skye."

Skye took a deep breath. "I'm m-more used t-to putting t-these into p-people." Very carefully, he began to slice open the surface of the bulge.

(occ: so is it a chip in there, or something else? And if it is a chip, how scary/advanced is it.

"Well, you know what Crow, I didn't got there to speak about poilitics. unless it's about the cute little Secretary that takes care of everything. So just stop it before I start yawning around."

"You two aren't from here, are you?"

"No."

"But from where then?"

"I come from another dimension. I'm your alternate pal."

"Oh boy."

"you are quite good humoured for somehow that just met his alternate. I mean, peoples usually get scared , and stuff."

"We recently got a green hedgehog messing around claiming the same thing. That , and the day Mobius got ahold of the Thousands Tails."

"What?"

"A god like being made from the differents Tails got around To destroy what was basically a giant mammuth."

"Oh Screw this, I'm not Drunk enough to put up with that kind of thing...."

"Oh please, Your alternate is a rich and famous Singer, I'm sure we'll get to find uses for this."

"I wish to gain ladies with my own coolness, not by status."

"Can't you even trust yourself?"

"I can, But I just met you. Think about it."

"This is surrealist to say the least". Said Prime Glen's Girlfriend.

"Believe me, that's only the tip of the iceberg."

"Really?"

"How about we discuss of this somewhere else? You in crowley?by the way, he comes from a dystopian like future."

(OOC: It was their destiny.)

--------------------------------------------------------

Melody got out faster than Red. She simply walk toward the Main room where she got to she Quite the sight: An entire breakfast was here for them! Locke obviously outdone himself this time!

Wiping away the blood, Skye took a good look at the revealed chip, then used the machines to project an x-ray onto a nearby screen.

"Hmm, total c-control and a m-minor burn o-out c-circuit. I-I'll have to be c-careful. I n-need to re-route some c-connections s-so the chip doesn't r-register w-when it's being r-removed." Skye's voice had a tone as if he was commenting on the weather.

(ooc: Oh dear. Is the saboteur who I think it is?)

*Comes back with another box then stops*

I hope I have a place to put all these

(ooc: I've no idea who it is. What's your guess Dylan?)

(ooc: Familiar design gave me something to guess at. And she. But if you don't know, I guess I'm wrong)

(ooc: I don't know because Shadow is running this story.)

*Places the box at the top of the tower causing it to fall over, teleports out of the way*

Oh dear. At least it didn't bury anyone

""Yo crow, You hear me? We are moving. I'll let Locke taking care of the payout." Said Glen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spectre Got out of the way of the pile of fallen boxes. This councilor was starting to get on his nerve.

After several tense minutes of work, Skye slowly pulled the chip free.

"Right I think t-that's done it. I-is she okay? Please t-tell m-me she's okay."

-------------------

Melody looked wide eyed at the table spread.

"Wow Daddy. This is awesome. Thankyouthankyouthankyou!"

Sorry about that Spectre. I'll clear this up. But do you know where I can put it all?

"Her vitals are normal. Now we just need to sew up the wound and she'll be fine." said Rouge.

"Fine Glen. Let's get moving."

Skye smiled, "T-thank g-goodness," and promptly fainted.

After she sewed up Hope Rouge checked on Skye. "Well at least they're both alive."

Skye groggily came back round.

"I g-guess... the p-panic's... over then?" He tried to weakly stand, but promptly slid over again. He clutched his side in agony.

"I t-think... maybe I-I... lost m-more blood... than I-I t-thought..."

Glen and the rest of the group, now composed of His alternate version , his girlfriend, and crowley, eventually got back to the penthoue, for privacy.

"So , Look glen, You are nice and stuff, but just don't over react when you'll see what's going to happen, ok?"

"Why?"

"Just you wait.Hope you are ready for a good laugh Crow."

------------------------------------------------------------

"We must have a Basement somewhere around for this kind of thing; maybe you'll be able to use it as a laboratory of some sort if you feel like it."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"My pleasure people. I knew you would enjoy a good meal, so I took my timme for my two Favorite girls in existence !" Said Locke while giving a hug to an overhappy Melody.

Red too was Smiling.

"Aww! Thanks Daddy," Melody grinned, then sat down and began tucking into her breakfast.

"Good girls. now enjoy it, I think I must have heard voices behind the door."

------------------------

As Glen opened the Door, Locke Got out. "locke, , I'd like to present you.... Glen!"

"What?" Answered Locke.

"Oh my.... You are Locke.... I... I can harldy show how happy I am to meet you!!!! "

"Huh, thank, how about going in? It would be better that way."

Melody paused eating as her ears pricked up.

"Did I just hear Glen talking to himself?"

Red looked over as she saw.... Twwo Glen...She quickly gave a look at the milk she was drinking sooner, making sure the food wasn't full of drugs.

Eventually, no, the food wasn't full of drugs. But there were still two Glen, One with a GIRLFRIEND, none the less , standing in the main room. She simply smile and waved, urging Melody to do the same."And you might think that with all the crazy things we had in our lives , we would get used to it, But no, We simply don't....I suppose Having two glen at home is going to make Zionna happy at least."

Melody rolled her eyes. "At least we don't have to worry about me and Skye meeting ourselves. For a couple of decades or so. But, uh, what's Ziona got to do with Glen?"