The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Skye managed a giggle. "Heh. I h-hope I d-didn't inherit some o-of his charming p-personalty t-traits from t-that ritual."

"Heh heh. V-very true. T-though Shadow and Glen d-did s-say that could h-happen in a f-few years."

"You'll probably change but I can't see you being the mopy type. Maybe more rebellious, perhaps."

"I b-bet Dad w-will j-just love i-it if t-that happened!" Skye joked.

"Well, t-the only w-way Melody w-would become m-messed up was if s-she became calm a-and reasonable."

*Takes 5 more trips before returning with the last box*

That's everything, Spectre. Do you want to help unpack it all?

"I g-guess we'll find o-out i-in a y-year or... hmm, actually, h-how d-does dying affect h-her birthday I w-wonder? Or M-mom's or Crowley's after b-being s-stuck in my h-head for t-that matter."

"I don't really know how it'd affect their age. They might not even know how old they are."

"Hmm, well, M-melody was j-just a few w-weeks away from t-turning twelve b-before s-s-she... s-s-she.... a-and t-that w-was.... uh.... around a y-year and a half ago I t-think. What i-is the date?

"Hmm. Melody's b-birthday is... was o-on the 11th of t-the 2nd. Do w-we still use t-that, or g-go w-with her a-actual age w-which w-would put h-her birthday... on the 4th o-of the 10th."

"It's ok, Melody, I'm .. kinda fine with that; what's with the crazy fan and stuff. I suppose I would have been able to defend myself. And then there is your father. I'm sure he would have stopped you before you causing serious damage to my body, right?" Long silence coming from Locke "RIGHT? I'm scared now.". "Good.No one get a piece of my kids and get away scott free Pal.But you would have done the same in my place." Said Locke.

"Yeah, a father has to protect their children."

-------------------------------------------

Glen got back quickly , after telling Crowley that he would be a bit nicer from now on. He heard Melody's Apology, and as such, he petted her from behind. "Now now big girl, That's totally not your fault; If you didn't want that ticket, I shouldn't have call you a liar, that wasn't fair , especially from me. You are a nice little Girl, And I should be the one feeling sorry for what was said Cuty-pie."

"Yeah , me too, I feel the same."

"Fine, see Melody? They can be nice when they want to. But still dumb indeed."

Both Glen looked at Red."Hey."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry, I can use my chao power to take care of that. Where would you me to put all the thing precisely, so I can start now?"

Melody giggled at Locke's intimidatory silence of Glen. But when the other Glen approached from behind she has to fight hard not to instinctively spin round and attack.

The the two Glen's gave their synchronised 'Hey'. "Hey Stereo sound!" she laughed. "So we've all said sorry now, so we're back to being friends. But actually, I think I might like that ticket. Curiosity, you know?"

Just dump it out wherever seems fine. Except for those 5

*Points to a group of boxes*

Important stuff

*Picks up a box and dumps the lot in one corner*

"Yay, Friendship time!" Said Prime Glen's Girlfriend."It's nice to see people happy around once in a while."

"Stereo sound? You keep on that way And I'll go all dubstep on you! Kids these days, no respect for real music anymore, I tell you what.Buut about those tickets.... maybe We can find something."

----------------------------------------------

Spectre used his chao power to take care of all the heavy lifting, thinking it's how it should have been done since the beginning, but oh well, he won't complain. That much.

Melody cocked her head. "Actually, I haven't really heard much music at all. Oh and," she turned to face Glen's girlfriend, "I... uh... don't think.... we've been.... introduced"

(ooc: How should i name her? I don't feel like adding yet another OC so.... any echidna gal you'd like to see?)

"I'd say it's best to just ask her which she'd prefer. It is her birthday after all.," said Rouge.

"Well , my name is Honey .I'm glad to meet you ... Melody ? I hope I got it right ."

(Ooc: Hurray for Honey the cat, from Sonic the fighter ! must have brought many back :) )

"Good p-point. I c-can ask h-her w-when we get back."

--------------------------------

"Yeah that's... my name.... pleased to.... meet you Honey."

"Well , the pleasure is shared ." Said Honey , smiling ."And don't embarassed, you are way to adorable to be like that!So adorable I could almost take you away and keep you with me. How about it Glen? She could be our child !!!"

The look Prime-Glen gave back was priceless. "Taking away children like this is illegal. And it's even worse if they appear to be related to a guardian."He said."Not because the EST tries harder , oh no. Because the guardians tend to go there and take care of things. On their own. But yes , rather than taking her away, how about some friendship first?"