The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Whatever you say, Glendolyn. I'm sure our Glen would enjoy the opportunity to meet her."

Skye gave a slight smirk. "I did warn you it might not be pleasant. But there's something else I want to do before I go. Don't worry, this one won't be as horrifying to watch, but I want to prepare a small enchantment device for Hope."

---------------------------

Melody gave another cough when Shadow repeated the name. "I guess I deserve this punishment" she said wistfully to herself.

"I see, Chestfur Dyejobber.Well, then, I'm sure Mina'll enjoy the surprise then."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I see, just don't overdo it too much. You might be used to this, but not me.... I'm an adept of a less graphic form of magic after all......"

"Was that supposed to be an insult? Because if it was it was pretty terrible. And no for your information this isn't dyed."

"Sure, like that time you got in with your FABULOUS golden dyed fur 'coat'....."

"I wonder what would the ultimate lifeform do against an angry mod of fangirls........But anyways, I saw you coming back with a little girl. She looked hurt. Is she alright?"

"Oh well, I just happen to be like that. Nothing wrong about it. I just care about peoples in general. it's something life taugh me." Said Prime glen with a smile.

So, your not going to tell me. All right then. What do you think the others are doing?

"Ok Hope, And my name is Glen.Glad to meet you by the way."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Probably being together discussing about things and others.... Maybe you'd like to see them again, once you are done here. I suppose you could even try to join Locke."

Well, I don't know what he's doing so how would I know whether I want to join him after this?

"Wonderful. At least it's nice to see that even a guy like shadow still has a place for a cute girl in heart." Said Glen.

Anyway, I've taken out all I need. I can set it up now, or I can set it up later. Personally, I'd prefer to do it later. So where would you suggest I go?

"Normally it isn't that graphic," Skye repilied as he returned to his room and began rummaging in his bag, "just trying to do such a powerful semi-transmogrification ritual without words can lead to that kinda thing. Ah, here it is!" Skye pulled a small gem set in a silver base.

"All set up to enchant ahead of time. All I need is the spell, and the only viusals this time should be some fancy lights." Skye sat down at his desk and set the amulet down in the centre.

--------------------------

Melody looked at Hope, wondering what had happened to her and if it has anything to do with Skye, but said nothing.

"Well, well see ...." Said Locke. He then realised something: his ex-wife."Oh aurora. Skye, do that quickly; We have to get back to the hotel before the afternoon.Two words: ex-wife."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And I'm answering you: it's entirely up to you."

"Don't worry, should only take a few minutes," said Skye. He began casting the spell. Motes of lights flickered around the amulet, and the stone in it's centre began to glow.

"There we go. All ready!"

(ooc: Wow, it's nice to to have to write in that stutter all the time!)

As Shadow tapped his fingers on his chair, Crowley appeared in front of him, looking much more relaxed.

"How'd it go Crowley?" asked Shadow.

"Very well. It's all sorted now," he replied.

"I know this smell. Who was it this time?" Said Glen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Perfect . let's go then." And They teleported back to the Hotel. "Welcome back you two." Said Red, once she saw them..