The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"No Glen there are no ankles being broken. Crowley's just sorting something out at HQ. Shouldn't take long."

Well, if your around at that time. Remind me

*Resumes looking through boxes*

"This'll b-be perfect," said Skye as he looked around the room, before grabbing the chalk and drawing a circle with a number of symbols around it.

"M-magic works b-by focusing i-it's energies, v-via words a-and gestures u-usually. It is p-possible t-to channel magic w-without one o-or the o-other, but that r-requires a l-lot of practice, or r-raw power, o-or u-using r-ritual sigils l-like I-I'm doing h-here." Skye finished his drawing with a flourish and put the chalk to the side.

"T-this... might n-not b-be pleasant t-to watch, B-but whatever h-happens don't e-enter the circle. Y-your presence could have u-unforeseen consequences," explained Skye as he walked to the centre of the circle and knelt down.

"Skye, I'm a walking unforseen consequence. I'm not going in this circle anytime soon. Just...just make sure not to summon anything on your way out."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spectre suddenly got up."It appear that your friend is back. With his foster son."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glen gave him a look and said."Yeah, suuuurreee. Sorting thing out.I absolutly see Crowley doing some paper works for you.But i won't push. We don't need to scare our visitor away, do we ?"

"What?What are you implying?"

"Nothing" Said Glen with an higher pitched voice"Anyway, does anyone happenned to saw Zionna? She completely disappeared."

"Right now, they need to be alone. But later then."

Rouge and Hope left their room and sat on the sofa next to Shadow. "You feeling ok?" Shadow asked Hope.

"Yeah. Those pain killers are doing their job," she replied.

Prime(Glen finally had time to assess the whole situation at hand. "Ok... So, I think it's time to gets our facts straight."

"Why?" Ask a curious Glen.

"Because, a lot happen within this morning."

"That's understandable."

"You are not being helpful."

"I often hate myself for doing so."

"You aren't funny."

"It's not intended."

"Anyways... a lot did indeed happenned over the last 3 hours... that's so crazy, but I suppose that my alternate got used to it, I should to. As long as he doesn't try to use my name for anything illegal."

"I keeping telling all around That she told me she was Eighteen!"

"What." Said Red.

"You heard nothing. We were in love together!"

"Hum, whatever...."

"So, as I was saying... I'm still willing to give you these VIP places.Then, the meeting is entirely up to you. I can alway say that Glen is a long lost cousin that got away from the DEL after all these time. No one is going to mind that , right?"

"Hum, I suppose so. Now, to see with the zone cop...after all, I am from another zone....." Said Glen.

"Not one in particular, shadow. I AM a zone hopper now. They just won't let this go unnoticed. But I appreciate the move Glendolin."

"Wha.... No, Nobody ever called me like this before...How did you kknow?"

"I'm you, remember? Beside, It's better that way, so we can make the difference between the both of us."

That's fine. If their busy, there's no point in bothering them.

*Takes out some things from box*

I'll need those. What else...

"It's actually impressive that you were able to recover that amount of equipement over the time."

I'll take it as a compliment

Do I need that, no...

"D-don't worry Dad. I k-know what I-I'm doing." Skye closed his eyes and began to concentrate. The symbols around the circle began to glow, wispy tendrils of smoke rising from them. The tendrils coalesced into several spectral mouths, that began flying erratically around the circle. One flew towards and into Skye, who shuddered at the impact. More and more began to follow, hitting and entering Skye one by one. He began to scream, but the sound was distorted, like a skipping record player.

----------------

Melody returned from the balcony in time to hear Glen's full name. She did her best not to laugh, instead making a gulping, chocking noise.

"That... explains SO much!"

Spectre started to feel an important of energu coming from where Locke and Skye went. He decided not to act, and hoped that Locke would call for help before Trouble would arise.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Locke did not act. But the way he was bitting his lip and how his fist were clenching meant a lot. He was Dying to act, but he couldn't do anything.... the consequences would be even worse than expected......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey!!! Beside, It's GLENDOLYN, With A 'Y' ."

"Still better than Glenda ,big boy"

"You are asking for trouble little man.I'm going to....." His telephone rang."Yes? Oh, Mina!!!How is it going? yes, I'm fine too. I hope you aren't ... oh, you happen to be on vacation around these part? I though it was on ly for the concert. it's nice to hear.yes, I'm totally free for something to eat, I'm sure Honey will be in joy to see you again! seeya!!!"

"Lucky you, I won't jump in your face today. BUT, I can exact my revenge on you and the moongoose girl by having you BOTH coming with me to meet Mina , later that day. How are you feeling about it?"

*Looks up*

Spectre, since you knew that they arrived, can you tell me what Locke and Skye are doing. I thought I heard something just then

The last of the mouth thudded into Skye. He keeled over as the glow vanished from the symbols. Slowly, coughing, he picked himself up.

"Did it work? I think it worked! I'm not stammering, am I? Wow, is THIS what I sound like when I don't stutter?"

-----------------------

"Meet her...? I... uh....... I.... think so."

"Well , I had quite the morning thank to you all. I enjoyed it that's for sure, but still.... Revenge has to be taken.It's not like it was the worst punishment ever made....."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I heard something too, buut they mustn't be bothered. At all."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, you are not stammering, that's a beginning inndeed."Said Locke."But just don't do that ever again.At least not in front of me.No that's some litteral parental fear you threw at me right now." as locke took skye with him.

Yeah, I understand that. But what are they doing? And how do you know they aren't to be disturbed?

"I know it.That is all you need to understand for now."