The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Fine then," Melody snapped at Glen with a glare, before storming off from the table. "Why don't you just explain EVERYTHING to him!" she shouted back, slamming her bedroom door behind her.

"Wait ! I...."But Melody was already gone. "I really didn't mean it. Did I said Something I should not Had? Does she really hate Mina's singing that much?"

"It's not your fault. Well mostly.... You just brought back..Bad memories. I think I should go and check out on her, before something happen." And Red got into Melody's Bedroom. "Melody. Why did you took this behavior. This echidna was only meaning well. There were no way he could have know about you and her..."

-----------------

"I think you both said Something Stupid.The both of you should feel sad." Said Locke. And so did they. The Two Glen felt bad for their behavior toward what was basically a quite sweet child.

"I only wish I could make up to that toward her.... think she is going to not like me because of that?"

"I didn't think anything of it. I just assumed your stammer was natural and wouldn't affect anything."

"Now I remember why I seek solitude." said Crowley.

Skye looked as if he was about to argue, then didn't. "I... I-I suppose t-that makes s-sense. A-and y-you are right a-about it b-being natural. I j-just normally h-have it suppressed."

-----------------------------

Melody was sitting arms folded on the bed, back turned towards Red.

"It not the new singer Glen I'm mad at, it's our one. I was trying to find an excuse that wouldn't endanger timeline and result in paradoxes, and he had to go 'oh no you are lying' on front of everyone."

(ooc: prob won't be online for most of the day I'm afraid.)

"I see. Sorry. There must be something we can do to help you suppress it."

Crowley returned the look and went to his room, glad that he now had peace and quier.

Thank you

*Places box down*

I'll try not to build a tower this time. But it's still going to be a mess. You might want to check where all the important things down here are. You may struggle to find them again

*Goes back up to where the rest of the boxes were*

Everything was going Bad ... that wasn't great at all. And both Glen could felt it was their entire fault .

"Everything that happenned is my fault . I..I shouldn't have got in there and overreact the way I did . And now i probably angers both of your friends , probably spoiling their vacation .... I think I ... Should leave ... I only brought pain and misery to a place that probably had it's fair share of that already ... I wish... I could Repair that... I wish... But all I'm good at is speaking and saying great word that don't change much, if not the fact that they hurt peoples feeling on their way out..." Said Prime Glen.

"Het, It's not your fault on this one; It's mine , and mine only . I'm the one P*ssed of Crow, I'm the one who angered melody , and I'm totally the one that brough up trouble since I came here . Meaning well Just don't make thing better. It's just a bunch of words said in the air that sometimes stay in other peoples' soul , Just like I did.The thing is ... Melody... Melody really doesn't want to meet Mina. But not because she hates her or anything: She just.. doesn't to.We are both nice guy, but ultimatly , it's our failure to communicate our feeling to other that get us in trouble ... " Said Glen. "I'm gonna check on Crowley, he deserve a friend. A real one ." And he left toward Crowley's room.

"Yo crowley, can I get In? I'd... I'd like to talk , please."

-----//////

"Melody...Don't worry, We can always tell him you just don't want to go . I'm sure he'll understand perfectly . sometime , the best thruth is the one that come from your heart, not the real thruth .The one receiving it will know you arr not lying, and he won't ask further ." Said Red "We can trust glen on this. he seems like an echidna that wish to help ."

(Ooc: Yo , I have basically been talking to myself for that long ? I'm scared of my own brain sometimes....And it's cool skye)

"Thank." A glen got in, Crowley coukd see the full extent of Glen face . He who always looked cheerful and happy, even when at his worst was now looking downer than ever ... That was a change , a bad change."

---/////--------

"I'm not worrying, the whole place is empty, and nothing important is stored there. At the very least, you gave this place a new life." Said Spectre.

"Well , I kinda wanted to check on you ... as you left kinda abruptly ... I wish tonsay ... that I'm sorry. for everything . Since I'm there I only brought bad thing toward everyone , And I wish i could make up for it ... but , I just can't let thigs out like normal people ... I wish I was nicer , at least to my friend . but no , even in front of someone like you , someone that I see as a real friend , I end up acting as a jerk in front of you and the others...."

"You aren't a burden on us all. You just need to learn the value of staying silent from time to time. Why did you call Melody a liar just now? Couldn't you have just gone along with it? You know Darn well she and Mina aren't supposed to meet for 30 years."

"Well i didn't . And I took care of things . There won't be any meeting at all . no even any concert . I told him thatcshe simply didn't wanted to, and that it was better that way. If he is my alternate , he'll understand what that mean . So , things might get better . on the bright side of things , we might have earned a new friend : myself ."

"Forgive me if I'm not enamoured with your prime counterpart. Between his hero worshipping and his own feeling of self importance, I'm not exactly his biggest fan. Besides, after this week I'll be spending the majority of my time at GUN. I do live and work there after all."

"This guy has trouble, Crowley. He is just like me . While you might not enjoy some part of his personnality , He is still me. He has different experience , and he probably doesn5 have this smell of blood d black powder most of us "killer might have." , But I know him. A push in the right direction will change everything . But i'd really love to know what happenned there for the echidna to have them acting like that for the Guardian . I mean , My Locke is respected , but not worshipped . then again, It's Glen, whi knows what he might be hiding in his mind...."

"I'm sure he'd tell you all about it if you asked. I'm not as...friendly as you. I do not seek out new people. I am quite content with the few I have."

"Which make me wonder : Would I happen to be one of them, or are you just barely supporting me ?"

"Thank, That's nice of you. The feeling is shared by the way."

*Teleports back to the basement with another box then disappears again*

Spectre Looked as yet another bunch of cardboard boxes were appearing, more and more numerous. Was dylan actually willing to drown in in an almost unlimited amount Of useful item. Aurora knew.....

(ooc: I said 1 other box, Locke)

*Teleports with another box*

You look worried, Spectre

"I d-did find a w-way to suppress i-it. I was a-able to d-design a r-ritual that didn't r-require i-incantations to cast i-it. Though t-there is a s-side-effect. E-even though i-it removes m-my s-stammer, I still h-hear myself s-stammering."

------------------------

Melody gave a little chuckle. "The thing is, I don't know what I want. Part of me does want to go, do see how different things could be. But I'm scared because, well, of who she is. And if me or Skye did anything to change her future, that would have an impact on our past. I know that Father treated us the way he did because of our Prime counterparts, so if anything happened to them..."