The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Crowley just glared at Glen. "Perhaps I should relay that information to Ziona. I'm sure she'd love to know that about you Glen."

"Plrase , I wasn't even serious . All I'm trying to do is taking her mind of her problems for a while , that's all. Beside , From what I heard, You are working fro GUN now. Don't you have another assignement to work on or Something ? I'd love to be your sidekick for a while ."

"I don't have any assignments at the moment. Shadow gives them to me. Besides, I work alone. And I definitely couldn't take non GUN personnel along anyway."

They don't take in non military personnal indeed . But how about a Private contractor ?Even the best need a spotter from time to time , don't you think? Beside , I can also handle radio works . So , even if you are alone on the field , you'll still have me to guide you around .

"My contract stipulates I work alone. It's as simple as that. I don't need help. Trust me."

Well , Is everyone that willing to keep me down ? First zionna, then you... If I can't date or kill people, what will I do ? Staying as a child carer for skye and Melody ? Granted they are adorable , But I'm sure Locke and Red won't need any help .

So come on , let me shoot some bad guys with you !

"I am an assassin. I kill singular targets. Sometimes I only set things in motion and don't even directly kill them myself. It requires a cool head, improvisation, and a low profile. Hits often take hours of dull preparation. My job is difficult to describe as simply 'shooting bad guys'. It's not the sort of thing you can just start doing."

You are looking at me as if I was you average Joe . I have been on this kind of assignement before . There was even a time where I was put in a unit where I was litteraly paid to wait . once I had to wait an entire week for an informant to come only to learn that this idiot got killed on street further because of a woman... But I didn't mind.

I just hope you were choising your targets .the smell of blood is fine with me . And after all , you can clean it . What I won't accept Is litteraly killig an innocent in order to have an opening at less kind target.

This is something that happenned once.

(ooc: and to derail the topic as my only charrie is not involved. Sorry.)

"I g-guess so. Sorry, I-I tend t-to speculate t-too much one s-stuff, especially c-crazy ideas."

(Ooc: And what about zionna and Melody ? Are they just in standby , or did they both got back to sleep again. ?)

(ooc: in the conversation I meant)

"It's alright Skye. Sometimes it's nice to speculate what might be, if for nothing else than to kill time."

"You don't seem to understand Glen. I don't doubt your ability, but I couldn't take you on even if I wanted to. You've been legionised for one thing. That's bound to draw unnecessary attention in my line of work. It also means that you would most likely be shot on sight if you went anywhere near GUN. They don't take kindly to anyone going near there that isn't human, or one of the few Mobians under their employ. You need clearence to get in. One does not simply stroll into GUN HQ," said Crowley.

( Ooc: Oh , So , you'd rather concentrate yourself on one character right now ?)

Well, since you put it that way. All I can do now is staying there , drinking myself to death .... Maybe i'll finnaly get lucky with zionna, who know ?

Drinking yourself to death is not going to attract Ziona, Glen. And Crowley, that would be a big help if you took me to Haven

Maybe not drinking then.... But what am I going to do? Everyone is leaving, and I'll be all alone...again.

Crowley said he was going to come back. Do something with him perhaps. Or Locke

Locke ? Right now , he is busy preparikg a breakfast for the two new girls of his life . Good on him , Everyone need a bit of stability from time to time. I'm just not sure who is providing it and who is receiving it ...

He won't be doing it all day. There are plenty of people you can spend your day with anyway. More will come when the others wake up

Then can you wait a bit ? at least until the others comes ?

My house has burnt down. If I had known this, I would've gone sooner. I'm going once Crowley or whoever is taking me is ready

I know, I know.... It's must be hard for you. But you almost lost your life there once. Had locke not came in time.....

"Let's go." said Crowley. "Do you want me to take you to Haven to get your teleporter or take you directly to your home?"

Haven first. So that I can get back once I'm finished

(ooc: Nope, that's not it Locke. Skye is in GUN, Ziona is ignoring the conversation, Melody is asleep, Zet in recovering, and as for Miles and Mina, well, you don't want me to bring them back into play yet, do you?)

"Heh. I-I bet you'd n-never had s-speculated any of t-this happening."