The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"The both of ya got it lucky then. Make you wonder where the others might be... Still in their Rooms , in your opinion.?" Said Glen.

(ooc: I hope you aren't planning on making a room visit. Im going to bed, so I won't be doing much)

"I g-guess so. W-where else w-would they be?"

(ooc: Ok, night Dylan.)

"Knowing them a bit, anywhere actually seems a possibility." said Glen.

Skye laughed.

"Good p-point. But I-I think for o-once everyone h-had a quiet n-night."

"oh yes, mostly I guess....." Glen answered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Locke woke up, And took a simple shower. After he finished cleaning himself up, he got to Melody's room to see how her and Red were doing. Turn out they were both still sleeping. It really appeared as a mother sleeping with her child. Locke just couldn't find in himself the courage of waking them up, so he let them be and closed the door.

There was a knock at the penthouse door and a call of 'Room Service'. Skye grinned and hurried to the door, returning a few moments later brandishing his overladen tray.

"Y-you have no i-idea Shadow. Besides, a-after all that t-time spent c-cooking breakfast yesterday I n-never got any m-myself. I want to m-make up for t-that, without the w-work."

"Oh my, that's just devious. But I'll just get myself something in the fridge. Did you know there are also stuff in it?" Said glen.

"No I did not Glen. I'm having breakfast at HQ anyway. That is if Rouge ever gets out here."

"F-fridges don't do c-cooked breakfast, Glen," Skye said with a smile as he sat down. "D-don't f-forget you said I-I c-could come Shadow."

"C-cool. If you w-want something to k-keep you going, I g-got the toast t-to share."

Glen took some miilk out of the fridge, And made himself a bowl of cereal. "Well , time for my favorite Bowl of cereal ; Spooky mc Puddington. And no, it's just a name, they don't have actual pudding in it."

"T-that mean i-it's not m-made by g-ghosts either t-then?" asked Skye as he pushed his now empty plate to the side and began on the pancakes.

"No, they are not. They are dead." Said glen. "But it doesn't stop them from being sold everywhere. I enjoy it for one.And they taste delicious!"

"Funny h-how two d-different Zones have t-the same cereal."

"And why not? I'm pretty sure it's the same guy who got the same idea to sell this kind of cereal." said Glen "But a word of advice, never think about little things too hardly; or else , the answer you'll find ought to scare you away for a while."

*Opens door and leaves room to see the others*

Oh, have I missed much?

"Sky is now certain that I'm eating A Trend of cereals made of ghost. Appart from that, not much. Did you have a nice sleep , my little porcupine?"

"M-morning Dylan," Skye barely managed to say through a mouthful of pancake. He swallowed. "I-isn't it t-too early f-for everyone to be a-awake?"