The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Because we made it, I will ignore that burst of laughter there.

Of course we made it. No need to sound surprised.

Now, opening Star Post drive to jump Skyebase to another zone. Locking onto co-ordinates and... oh.. well, heh heh. I couldn't have planned that better.

*Skye's face breaks into a completely maniacal grin*

This'll teach them for banishing me from my home.

*Powers up Star Post Drive.*

I see that grin Skye. You planning some more betrayal? That seems to be your main goal in life at the moment. Don't try anything funny

*Breaks into a complete maniacal grin*

It's not good for you

*Resumes normal expression*

Blaze, if you are watching, we are not trying anything funny so don't start causing mischief.

*Teleports another note in front of Dylan, this one reads "You're boring, you know that?"*

1 person likes this

What are those idiots doing? Ramming one exploding space station with another. Brilliant plan. Oh well, guess I'll eat my cake before the universe gets destroyed.

I'm not betraying anyone. THEY betrayed ME first! But before anything else...

*Sits back in chair and murmurs a few unintelligible words.*

There. Now to jump Skyebase and wipe Moebius from existence. Oh, I'm going to enjoy this.

I could shoot out the Cheer Ark right now, but I will wait for it to fire. Because I relish the challenge!!!

Wait. Who betrayed you first

*Says as he crumples up Blaze's notes*

Moebius sounds good to me

(Gotta go, see you tomorrow)

(Later Dylan. Cheerleader! Get on and fire your cannon so I can intercept it to smithereens!!!!!)

Those fools on Moebius, they betrayed me. They were scared of my experiments, so they cast me out. Out of both my Zone and my timeline. They hoped the Zone Cops would find and arrest me, but they were wrong. And now they will pay!

(Ok, catch you later Dylan.)

I was just away and you guys TRIED to destroy my arc by... crashing a space station on it?

Pretty original, give you that, but it won't work. Seems like you guys lost after all. But hey, I'm a nice person. You all get 5 minutes to leave this dimension, otherwise you will be burnt to a crisp with my beautiful cheer nova.

It's beautiful.

*Becomes Burning Blaze and teleports everyone except the cheer leader to Sol Zone, then powers down*

1 person likes this

Crashing a space station that is due to explode and destabilise all of space-time nearby... in a little under one minute. The crashing thing was just part 1 of the plan.

And thank you Blaze.

Wow what have I missed?

*Still in hyper form charging another chaos blast* Give it all you got cheer leader, I promise this ones gonna cause fireworks.

So, your from another zone t... that's interesting. Now I understand your hatred for Moebius and I wish that it was burnt to a crisp instead of that zone since I was becoming fond of it.

Thanks Blaze, but once he (perhaps) destroys the other zone, won't his next target be this zone?

(Anarchy Beryl cannon? I should've gotten that. And when you said "maniacal grin" a picture of Miles did come into my mind but I thought it was just because I recently reread that comic. Why didn't I get that???!!!)

Aside from Blaze, technically all of us are from another Zone right now. As for the Cheerleader, I was hoping he'd be destroyed, or at least frozen in time when Skyebase detonates.

*Looks dejected, hand moves to tail and starts squeezing it.* I'll miss Skyebase. It's been my home for so long now.

(ooc: Yeah, I honestly couldn't see regular Skye taking part in a last post dust-up, so I've been running Moebius Skye since page 2 or 3. Which is why he used magic to summon random items and burn through the ropes. Though it doesn't come up in the comics, Miles is far more a wizard than a techie, so I had Moebius Skye use both!

p.s. apologies everyone. I re-read the topic and realised I missed almost whole page of posts at one point, so my post pretty much derailed what had been happening. I'm really sorry about that, I'll try and pay more attention in the future.)

Well Knuckles, let's make this a pretty showdown alright?

The cannon is at 80% currently, it could fire at any moment.

As for me, I could hop between dimension any time I want, bringing the cheer arc with me.

The question is, do you want to save this patetic universe or save yourself?

I leave the question up to you.

I don't think the cheerleader will be frozen in time. It would be good, but I doubt it. He seems to think he is the all powerful destroyer

As for Skyebase, don't worry about it too much, I'm sure a bigger and better one could be made. One that could destroy the cheerleader now we know his strengths, and have ideas about his weaknesses.

(ooc: That was a really clever idea, loved the subtle hints that you gave throughout this.)

Heh heh. Yeah, a bigger, better station. Though I'll need to get my hands on some more Anarchy Beryl, or Chaos Emeralds, or Sol Emeralds, or whatever they're called in other zones first.

*Looks at watch.*

Skyebase will detonate in 3... 2.. 1...

*Skyebase jumps to Moebius with the Cheer Ark attached and blows up, destroying both it and the Cheer Ark.*

That wasn't a bad try actually. Unfortunately for you, my Cheer Control froze time and space, allowing me to stop Skyebase from exploding and send it elsewhere. To the space colony ark to be exact.

You know, I'm getting tired of the petty attempts. Bye Bye universe.

*Fires the laser and retreats to another dimension*

OH COME ON!!! Never, ever, ever, ever EVER trust a cheerleader. But look who's the coward now, running away like that. Actually...

*Sits down*

From this point in time, cheerleader, I refuse to fight against you.

I'm not running away, I'm sparing you.

But whenever you want to fight or talk or do whatever, just call me.

Yeah, sure. See you around. OH and if you want excitement, I heard that Moebius is filled with it.