The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

No, there comes a better question to mind.

*black-outs Dylan*

What are YOU two going to do?

(Did you just knock me out??!! How did you get in anyway? I'll wait a while before I post again. If no reply from Skye, I'm doing plan B.)

I'm the ultimate cheerleader from my dimension. I'm unbeatable. I can control almost all the power that exists.

And now you're asking me how I got in?

Backdoor.

(Seeing that you're from another dimension, what am I in that zone)

You are one of the seven paladins of Acorn. You wield the mighty sword excalibur. You are the leader of the seven paladins.

And that's pretty way past cool.

(That is pretty way past cool, great. At least I know in another zone I have more adventures. Makes up for being knocked out here.)

If I were you I'd better worry about yourself. I'm still standing before you you know.

(I'm off for now and I'll be back most likely at a Saturday because of a Wedding. Follow the rules and don't make me come out here. Kthxbye)

*whispers to himself* You admire my father, eh Dylan? Heh heh, if you really knew you wouldn't trust me one bit.

*Speaks up*

I knew I should have put a lock on that backdoor. Oh well, I'll need to make a note of that for the future. *Teleports back down to Mobius*

*Weakly*

I'm not going to get left alone with a hyper cheerleader. I'm teleporting out of here

*Disappears*

ah you two, you were the only ones who could have saved this universe now. But seems you were scaredy cats after all.

*1 hour till countdown*

(Ok, and now I'm gone for real. IT'S MARRIAGE TIME)

(Don't get your hopes up yet cheerleader. I have a plan. It's way past cool.)

Wait. The cheerleader is actually planing to destroy this universe?

*Beat*

That ought to be fun to watch.

*Summons deck chair, sunglasses and glass of orange juice with twisty straw*

I wonder where everyone else is?

Behind you

*Knocks Skye out then ties up his legs arms and tails*

I need you temporarily for my plan to work.

*Takes away teleporter*

Oh I can't have you teleporting away either. I think I'll sit here and wait for you to wake up now. Nice deckchair!

*Sits down and puts on sunglasses*

*Wakes up, then struggles against bonds.*

What the...?

*Mutters a few arcane words and the ropes burn away. Gets to feet shaking limbs loose.*

Right. Well, I suppose I am willing to listen to your plan, given I don't want to be in this universe when it's wiped out. But no more tying me up, ok?

Don't run off next time then. It involves your space station, which I do not know how to control. I will tell you my plan once we get onto the space station. One thing I don't understand is how you burnt away the ropes. But never mind that for now.

*Passes teleporter taken away earlier to Skye*

I'll meet you on the the space station

*Teleports to space station*

*Grins slyly after Dylan leaves* Why thank you. Hmm, I could just use this teleporter to jump into a different universe...

*sighs*

...but that would mean having to build another station. Oh well.

*Teleports to Skyebase next to Dylan*

I ran away because you were down and a super-powered cheerleader was about to kill us. Running away was the smart thing.

Hey, I'm sure there was something that could be done. There was the "engine room" which had the "airlock" sign. But never mind that for now.

First idea. You were firing at us with some version of a chaos cannon. I'm sure if it has enough power to destroy a moon, which i guess was part of the "hacker's" intention, I'm sure it would be able to destroy the cheerleader arc. Problem is, I don't know the controls, which is where you come in. Can you point this space station at the arc and fire the cannon?

Destroy the Universe? Oh dear god. Blaze get me back to the Master Emerald so I can shoot this thing into oblivion.

While you decide what to do with the cannon, I will take a moment to admire the scenery in space.

*Quietly to self*

And think up new plans for what I will do after this is finished seeing as how my original plan won't work

*Teleports self and Knuckles to Master Emerald, teleports back to Sol Zone alone*

1 person likes this

Excellent, now then. *Transforms into Hyper Knuckles and blasts off towards Cheerleaders cannon*

*Fiddles with controls. Whispers to self*

Ooh, Knuckles charging towards the Cheer Ark just as I'm about to shoot. What an unfortunate tragedy. I never realised he was so close. Heh heh.

*Fires Anarchy Beryl Cannon at the Cheer Ark*

*Turning around*

KNUCKLES???!!! What is he doing here?! I thought he had teleported to another zone

*Smiling*

At least my earlier mistake of helping him will be fixed. Looks like a good shot Skye, lets see if it destroys the Arc

*Teleports behind Dylan and throws a fireball at him*

1 person likes this

*Turns and sees Blaze.*

Blaze help me! Dylan's the one that forced me to drug your popcorn, and now he's making me shoot at Knuckles.