The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

*Appears in unknown zone holding pair of star posts*

Heh heh. Dr Kintobor really needs to work on his security. Now to set these star posts up. Wait a minute. Now Skye's tracker is saying he's moved.

All that work to get the star posts and he's decided to move elsewhere. At least I've got some new star posts. Now I need to get a new location. Hopefully somewhere I've visited so I can use my teleporter. Let's see. Where is he now?

*cackles gleefully from command chair*

Excellent. Scanners are picking up Chaos Emeralds, or whatever, already. Begin the extraction process. No idea where we are, but that doesn't matter.

He's here? How did he... perhaps he's got a tracker on me. But he never got my teleporter and it's powered by one of this world's version of a chaos emerald which I "borrowed" from Downunda. Heh heh. Not my fault each of these chaos emeralds keeps each continent afloat. Anyway, better go outside and see what he's up to.

*Checks suit on front of mirror. Straightens bow-tie.*

As my mother used to say, if you’re going to conquer the world, do so in style.

*Returns to Command Deck*

Is the Syphon ready? Good. I wonder what will happen when you drain the Chaos and Life energy from an entire planet?

*Sits in command chair, presses tips of fingers together and grins.*

Activate!

*sitting in ARK observatory chair* Everyone's gone from this universe. I guess that means I've won....this is boring. Somebody do something!

I have no choice! *Sets off the genesis wave resetting everything*

(ooc: Wait, does that mean all the comic only character disappear???)

*Sitting around in Sol Zone, waiting for chance*

1 person likes this

*eating chocolate at ''Angel Chocolate'' and it's delicious*

(ooc: The genesis wave doesn't necessarily mean that comic-only characters disappear, if you remember the first genesis wave, Sally, Rotor and Antoine were still around after the genesis wave.

Although I wasn't expecting a genesis wave, my character has been making upgrades to his teleporter just in case of incidents such as this so I am not disappearing.

Finally, how many zones is the wave affecting, since the cheerleader is in one zone, Blaze is in another, Shadow is in another and myself and Skye are in another.)

Don't seperate me from my chocolate. Just don't. I'll turn very angry if you do.

(ooc: Yeah, I knew that was coming. I must agree, let the cheerleader have his chocolate. It stops him from destroying worlds and I don't want him attacking everyone else. For the moment.

Just realised, if there's a genesis wave, doesn't that mean Knuckles could come back to life?)

It's against the laws of this universe, but so is the genesis wave so it could be possible yes.

(ooc: Sally seemed to die just before the first genesis wave and some of the robot masters from Megaman were supposed to be destroyed, yet each of them appeared during one of the genesis waves. That would suggest that Knuckles could join in again if he wants to)

(ooc: Geoffrey has already died and come back, so nope, not against any law of this universe. Also, Sally, rotor etc were SatAM characters, not comic-only characters, so my question does still stand! :P Complicated by the fact skye is from the future as well, this just got complicated to sort out.)

It's against the law of the universe to revive people or come back to life using any other way. But who followes those laws anyways? At least I don't, not that I have been dead ever before but hey

(ooc: I think Geoffrey needs to explain what he wants the genesis wave to do as he was the one who started this.

I guess you have a point with the SATam characters, Skye. But that would mean I'm safe anyway since Dylan appeared in SATam as well but was not named so, as did Geoffrey so you are the only comic-only character here

Oh and Knuckles did come back to life before not using the genesis wave, so his return wouldn't break the laws of the universe anyway)

Yup, but Aurora is a god. And only gods may break the laws. What, I didn't come up with this rule, I read it somewhere. Oh, and I'm safe too. I'm no (mentioned, but I do exist) comic character or SatAM

(Knuckles brought himself back to life when Athair told him he was able to do it himself. Aurora just told him that it would be kind of stupid and selfish to bring himself back to life.)

Meh Knuckles got godly powers at the same time so it counts for me ^-^

(Back on the subject of the genesis wave, anyone know what is happening with it?)

Only geoffrey might since he was the one that fired it, so we gotta wait until he reveals it I guess :3 I came with a side-effect myself though. This roleplay turned a bit more serious and thus I shouldn't make myself too godly. So instead, if Knuckles would like to accept, I'm giving away most of my powers for his revival.

(Whoa. Should make things a little easier for everyone else, lets hope everyone follows your example and tries not to make themselves too powerful to beat.

Also, this was more fun with Knuckles starting fights with everyone so I would like to see him back too.)

a little easier

I second that.

(It would be good to get this going again and I don't think Geoffrey is going to be posting anytime soon so, what next?)