The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Hold the talk Knuckles. It appears that someone in that space station is firing at us. Seeing as how I do not have Chaos powers, perhaps you would be so kind as to transport me somewhere else. Preferably to that space station so that I can find out who wants to destroy us.

*Waits a second*

Knuckles are you in dream world or something? We have to get off the moon.

*Waits another second*

Well I guess it's up to me. good thing I'm prepared but I need to charge up my wrist transporter more.

*Grabs hold of Knuckles*

To the space station

*Disappears only to reappear on the space station deck*

Now who is at the controls for this thing

What the?

*Swivels round in command chair*

How did you two get up here? Actually, what are you even doing here? This is my station, not some clubhouse for you to fight in.

Wait what? I was never on the moon to begin with. I've been on Mobius the entire time. However them blowing up the moon could cause some serious damage to the planet. *Hurls chaos spears toward space stations and tremendous speed* I have no idea which one is being that crazy but one of them's going down.

(Actually the cheerleader did transport everyone to the moon earlier on, I was confused when the moon was mentioned as well so I looked back and found out about the transporting. By the way, I transported you onto the space station as well. You can thank me later)

Well Skye, your space station is powering up to blow up the moon as well as myself and Knuckles a minute ago. I take it your at the controls to stop it. Perhaps someone hacked your spaceship

*Glares harshly at Skye*

Wait, if I'm on the space station....and I just hurled a bunch of chaos spears......*looks around to near explosive area*....oh boy, chaos control back to Mobius!!!

woops seems like people forgot about my cheer arc, which is now 12 hours away from doomsday.

Or the sentence I prefer to use, cheer nova.

HARR HARR HARR

This is why I keep teleporting away.

1 person likes this

Great. Got enough power for one more teleport. You got a way out Skye or am I taking you back as well

Well seeing as how they plan on destroying the entire world as we know it, Blaze mind teleporting me with you next time, and then we can duke it out for the last post winner?

*Teleports to Knuckles, grabs his, and teleports the two of them to the Sol Zone*

1 person likes this

Times up Skye.

*Grabs Skye*

Lets go

*Disappears*

(Someone else decide where we are going, I don't know where to go if the moon and space station are going to be destroyed)

Moon? Space Station? I'M GOING TO DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!! <--- Now that's a nice Kefka quote.

Neat. Now then, shall we spare a bit while they settle things. Then we can strike back at full force so that only one of us two can win when it's all over.

I think someone fed the cheerleader after midnight.

1 person likes this

(Seeing as how things are about to get blown up by a hyper cheerleader, I may as well teleport to the Sol zone as well, but a different part, and Skye, if you are reading this, I have kidnapped you... or foxnapped you, whatever when you're online again, we'll reappear)

you guys are boring, now I'm not even in the mood anymore to destroy everything :c

But oops, I'm too late. 5 hours left.

You guys can still safe your universe though, if it's that precious for you.

*Teleports to cheerleader and throws a fireball at a nearby wall, then teleports back to Sol Zone*

1 person likes this

*Sipping a tall glass of pineapple juice while watching the sunset* I'm just gonna wait till this all blows over.

*Launches fireballs onto a small patch of sand and watches as the sand become glass*

1 person likes this

(Just warning you cheerleader, if things get out of hand again with you, I will call Eggman. He is the best hope for defeating half-crazed chocolate-obsessed characters who are looking to do something to the world, see Bokkun from Sonic X)

Hmm, yes. Someone must have hacked it, of course. I'll work to stop it from here. If you go through that door to the engine room to shut it down. Ignore the sign on the door saying 'airlock'. That's just a misprint.

Yeah the whole "teleport" thing was a joke to put cheerleader offtrack. Okay, I don't know how to shut down an engine. Why don't you go do it? ^_^

Oh you'll see exactly what to do when you head through the door. Its just a big button. I can't do it, I'm needed here to prevent the hacking until the power is cut.

Skye, I may be working at the council, but that doesn't mean I am oblivious to the outside world. How stupid do you think I am?

*Picks up Skye by his tails*

Look Skye, I'm willing to accept that the son of one of the greatest geniuses on Mobius got "hacked," partly because you're an interesting fox to watch at work, partly because your monitors showed Blaze teleporting Knuckles away, partly because there is a hyper cheerleader outside this space station and if he realises we are here, I don't know what is going to happen, and finally, because I admire your father enough to trust you.

This means we shouldn't be attempting to kill each other just yet.

At the moment though, this space station seems to be giving you a lot of power and the power seems to be getting to your head. So the question I ask you is...

*Drops Skye*

What do you want to do now.