The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Hey, that's not fighting fair! You may be holding the Chaos Emeralds but I know where to get other forms of Chaos Emeralds If you want to stay in your hyper form, I will get my super form.

*Takes out fake Chaos Emerald*

CHAOS CONTROL!

*Disappears*

Where in gods name did you get chocolate as your power? You had the seven chaos emeralds not chocolate O_o and you'll never beat the master emeralds infinite power. No tasty sweet can!!!

*Appears*

BEHOLD! THE EXTREME POWER OF SUPER WEREHOG DRAGONLORD!!!

NOW I AM INVINCIBLE

(No picture because it would blind everyone)

Nah, if I eat chocolate I turn super cheerleader, which makes me invulnerable.

I've Always been using chocolate, Knux.

Well, you two can super power battle it out now. I'm heading back down and de-powering to become the real winner.

You told me not to underestimate your power Knuckles. Now its you who is underestimating my power. I do not wish to have a super power battle because I fear the amount of destruction it will cause. This is why it took me so long to decide to power up. Just because you have powered down doesn't excuse you from this battle. Once the cheerleader has backed down from his infinite power, I will power down.

You know what, I will power down and change who I am. You'll see why soon enough.

*Powers down*

Catch you later

*Runs off*

so.... I'm the only one with limitless power now? That sounds boring, back to my own dimension before I blow this world up because of boredom.

So, everyone has either powered down or left to another dimension.

Heh heh heh. Excellent...

I don't know what you're planning Skye but I still have my guard up and I will foil your attack to secure my own victory.

*Reappears in a column of fire in front of Skye* I'm back!

1 person likes this

Gah! What? No, I wasn't planning anything! Honest!

NOW is my chance., *shadow melds beside Blaze then uses wind magic to send fire balls out of the of the wall*

*Creates a fiery tornado around self* I don't take too kindly to sneak attacks!

1 person likes this

Guess I should have blowed the world up... Oh meh, I'll just sit back and enjoy the show and when I get bored I'll just destroy it.

In that case Blaze, HEADS UP! *punches the ground to create a shockwave and stagger everyone* let's see your flames and shadows stabilize on uneven ground.

*Uses the seven Sol Emeralds to go "super"* You forgot that I have the means to change into my super form, now you face *Dramatic pause* BURNING BLAZE!!!

1 person likes this

Hey hey hey! This is my space station! I didn't invite any of you up here. And I don't want to see it wreaked by your little fights. So please take them outside before I need to call in the repair teams, thank you.

*Blushes* Oh right, I forgot that we're in a space station. *Teleports away to the Sol Zone in a column of fire and powers down*

1 person likes this

You call that a space station? THIS is a space station! *chaos controls to the ARK*

Sooo since Skye, Blaze, and Geoffrey are apparently on a space station, it looks I'm victorious in this, unless DragonLord and Cheerleader, and Shadow wish to challenge me. (do you have a name besides Shadow cheerleader? cause calling you that would just confuse everybody between you and the hedgehog.

Oh nevermind, Shadows left too.....

You mean that battered, ancient relic that's practically falling apart Shadow?

And don't worry Knuckles, I'm sure you get somebody to fight soon enough!

Haha. It's like I always say; swords are for women, guns are for wimps. Real men use orbital laser cannons!

If you plan on dropping a space colony on me, I will admit that would probably make me crap myself. But I'm sticking near the Master Emeralds shrine if that's the case.

Sooo since Skye, Blaze, and Geoffrey are apparently on a space station, it looks I'm victorious in this, unless DragonLord and Cheerleader, and Shadow wish to challenge me. (do you have a name besides Shadow cheerleader? cause calling you that would just confuse everybody between you and the hedgehog.

Oh nevermind, Shadows left too.....

Well you could have called me Dylan but since dragonlord changed his name to that I guess the only option left is cheerleader.

Oh, and why aren't you guys nice to me. I didn't even destroy the world yet so you guys should be gratefull.

*Teleports everybody to the moon with cheer control*

We might duke it out here, looks like a nice scenario to me.

I wasn't duking it out, I was just watching. *looks around at the combatants* Eep! I'm a little out of place here.