The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

I'm not going to drop this on you Knuckles. That'd mean losing my cassette collection which I value far too much. I'm just going to shoot Skye's inferior space station with the Eclipse cannon.... if the Darn thing would fire. Skye. Don't you dare change your orbit. I'm going to start reading this repair manual.

I....see....well if Skyes going pacifist and Shadow and Cheerleader are focused on him, Dragonlord, Blaze, and Geoffrey are M.I.A.....so I guess this means I win :lol:

*Activates teleporter to the Ark.* Lets see, while Shadow is distracted reading... *removes some key components, then teleports away*

*teleports right before Skye* And where do you think YOUR going?

To get more popcorn. There isn't any on the moon.

Mind getting some chocolate for me then? I'm pretty hungry.

Uh, yeah, sure thing. *Teleports to space station.* Huh. Ok, now I need to get some chocolate free chocolate to de-power the cheerleader.

And if I cross the green wire with the yellow, it should work. *presses fire button* Ah come on I just fixed it. *karate chops keyboard* Hmmm, that usually works. I mean I entered cyberspace by doing that once. Something's not right here. Oh well, I'll go bake my victory cake. Got nothing better to do.

Skye, you know what happened to sonic when he took the energy of fake emeralds (Sonic X)?

Just warning.

Hmm. The fake bar that will make the cheerleader go darkside, or the other bar laced with knock-out drugs? I just can't decide! *Tosses both bars in air, closes eyes and catches one at random.*

Oh, and before I go... *Changes the orbit of Skyebase to be out of the Ark's firing radius.* There we go.

*Teleports back to moon with popcorn and one bar of chocolate.*

*Comes out of nowhere kicking Knuckles in the head*

Don't let your guard down yet Knuckles. I'm down here too.

Ah, so its time to finally re-duel for a winner. Bring it on Dylan *charges and throws a right hook*

*Dodges and punches Knuckles in the chin then backs off*

You forget Knuckles. I was trained by one of the best and I was the only Freedom Fighter who could take out Sonic when he had amnesia. Actually, you weren't there. Now you know. Worried?

(I'm going to bed so I can't reply to your next comment. And by the way, I changed my name to get an Archie character and because my real name is Dylan. Yes, just like you cheerleader.)

(Haha, ok)

I've taken Sonic in an all out fight multiple times. This is just more fun for me. *Raises fists*

Typical. I go to all this trouble to rig up a chocolate bar trap for the cheerleader, and now there's no sign of him. Oh well, at least there's a fight going on. *Sits at edge of crater with popcorn to watch the Knuckles/Dylan fight*

*Teleports next to Skye in a column of fire* Do you have enough popcorn to share? I could do for some action that I'm not involved in.

1 person likes this

Yikes. Don't do that so close, its scary. Yeah, I've got another bag here. *Hands second bag to Blaze, neglecting to mention the knock-out drugs in the popcorn*

*Prepares to eat some, but smells something suspicious in the popcorn* Tell you what, why don't YOU HAVE IT INSTEAD?! *Stands up on the last four words and tries to shove some into Skye's mouth*

1 person likes this

*watches Blaze try to force feed Skye through a telescope* AHAHA fools. Now then, 10 more minutes and my cake will be ready. Last time I had cake was over 50 years ago. I hope I got the recipe right. *puts cassette into stereo, then turns it on* NOOO my cassettes are warped. Now I have only a hollow victory.

*Slams wrist mounted teleporter, taking him to Skyebase.* Darn it, Darn it, Darn it. I think their getting suspicious. I might need to move to plan b. *Wobbles slightly from the one bit of popcorn swallowed*

(I'm going to bed so I can't reply to your next comment. And by the way, I changed my name to get an Archie character and because my real name is Dylan. Yes, just like you cheerleader.)

That's a very nice name you got there matey.

Even if you have taken out Sonic multiple times, it's because he is reckless and enjoys the action too much. Me, I am more cautious. We could stop the fist fights and come up with a more strategic plan of winning this battle.

(And thank you cheerleader, yours is too)

Hmm, looks like they're starting to talk to one another rather than fight. Well, this moon is already half-destroyed, so why not finish the job? And with all the competitors on the moon, what an entertaining side effect.

*Sits in Skyebase command chair*

Lets see. Anarchy Beryl Cannon fully charged. Locked on target. And...

*Pulls trigger*

*Chooses the brief moment of peace to teleport back to Sol Zone*

1 person likes this

So we're going to have a laser fight? COOL! *Teleports the cheer ark from my dimension over to the scenary* This hot stuff caused a supernova in another dimension where I got bored, let's see what impact it will have here.