The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"He used to Dylan. And he still likes messing around with his magic. I'm pretty sure it's just him being too embarrassed to admit it to Tikal."

"We'll, Tikal went with him and I expect the topic will be talked about and they will sort things out"

"With much mushy words and doe-eyed gazing no doubt," said Melody. "Kinda a one side discussion though. Not like Tikal would have any unusual interests."

--------------

"I know." Miles tried to stand, but his legs gave way and slightly and he dropped to one knee.

"I think my center of balance is all wrong," he muttered.

"Good point. But if she did, Skye would probably be more comfortable with this"

"As long as it's not alcohol."

-----------------------------

Red simply listened to the conversation.

-------------------------------

"Geez, I wonder what's Zionna doing. Hope is not being talkative. i'm sure she must hate me or something..."

Skye jumped. "GAH! Tikal? Whew, don't scare me like that."

------------

"Agreed. That's one downside of him having a squeaky-clean nice girl girlfriend," said Melody.

------------

Ziona arrived back at the cells, and looked around.

"Glen? What happened to...?"

"I guess that's one way of putting it"

"I had hoped one of the upsides would be she'd stop him going supervillain on us again, but, well..." Melody gave a bitter laugh as she pointed towards her legs.

"Let's get you back so you can sit down," said Zamy as she activated her teleporter and brought Miles back to his cell.

"He just wanted to see the outside world before the team arrived to take him," explained Zamy to Ziona.

"To be fair, she wasn't around to calm him down. I did offer to get her so a situation like this could be avoided. But SOMEONE told me no" Dylan turned and looked at Locke

"We'll need to remember this for the next time," said Melody.

--------------

Miles sat back down in the cell. He picked up his book, but almost immediately his head started to loll and he appeared to have drifted off to sleep.

"That''s pretty lenient of you Zamy. I'm surprised you trusted him that much," commented Ziona.

"Yes, I agree" Dylan was still looking at Locke

(I wouldn't heal her will if he could but he can't at least not that level he can hear scratches and stuff)

What really everyone isn't fireproof hmm that's really bad then! (He says with a little frightness

"Whatever Robotnik jabbed him with really did a number on him. He wasn't going to be able to get away."

"And if the Zone Cops keep up there record, next time will only be in a couple of days," continued Melody. "That means I'm gonna miss the party!"

-------------

"Afraid so. No one here is fireproof. And very few people have any sort of powers. You just happen to be hanging out with a rare group that contains a lot of them", said Anna as the reached the infirmary.

------------

"Even still, I'd have thought it was a risk," said Ziona looking on the cell. "But I've brought this. The little trinket that Red said would drain his magic. She suggested putting it on a necklace for him to wear, but i'd think he'd recognize it if we did that."

"Well, everyone is back at least."

------------------

Locke looked back at dylan.

---------------------

"Sorry, I'll try to."

"So, uh, wanna get something from the kitchen?" asked Skye awkwardly.

----------

"For now it seems," said Ziona.

Hey I just had a brake threw I'm gonna go find Skye(he says in the dinstance

Dylan smiled then turned back to Melody

"Well now that Miles and Hope are no longer a problem, perhaps we'll get enough time's rest for you to recover"

"If he tried to run I'd have taken care of it. And I see. How would you suggest we get it on him?" asked Zamy.

----

Shadow looked through the dossier on his desk. This wasn't his preferred kind of assignment, but with little activity from Eggman, it was all there was. At least it was something that he didn't have to deal with straight away.

----

Crowley had returned to the hotel and continued his reading, looking at the different cars and their respective specs.

"Do you really believe that Dylan?" asked Melody with an amused look.

-----------

"I think Skye was in the infirmary... Oh! No, he's not," said Anna

-----------

"Either we say it's part of his sentence and he has to wear it, or we sneak in there if he is dozing, or we force it on him. I doubt he'll take it voluntarily."

"Okay then," said Ziona as she quietly made he way into the cell. Miles head moved slightly, causing her to pause, but he didn't seem to stir.

Man where is Skye ill try the kitchen where ever it is.