BlurryDawgo

Mega Man (Comic Series)

408 posts in this topic

. Cant Fire Man or Time Man get more page time?

I think Elec Man needs more page time too, since his last big appearance outside of WC was #16 and anyway, he wasn't much of a big character in that arc. Since him, Time Man and Fire man are my 3 favourite ORM's, I hope all 3 appear outside of cameos soon (I have a funny feeling that when a certain MM9 robot masters debutes, an original will also appear, like Elec man with Plug Man and Fire Man with Magma Man, we need more MM9 robot masters debuting soon, and i think next will be Plug man since he appeared a lot in Worlds Collide, I think about 6 times?)

Sorry for the double post, but i somehow came across #36's cover when i was looking at Brent McCarthy's website

Screen%20Shot%202013-12-04%20at%206.31.47%20AM.png?format=500w

No solicits yet, but there is some more pics of the cover in progress (plus #31's variant and #33's main)

1 person likes this

Here's my thoughts on the Ra Moon Arc.

Pretty good, a good adaptation to Super Adventure Rockman. As others have stated other Robot Masters should have their time to shine like Oilman and Timeman. Other than that it was good.

Sorry for the double post, but i somehow came across #36's cover when i was looking at Brent McCarthy's website

Uh not bad Mega Man, you captured Dr. Wily, who will escape laterly like before in issue 5! :D

I know this is a fan idea but I'll spoiler it in case

The way I want Wily to escape jail this time is by the MM2 robot masters, Mega man will have to re fight them, and he can have help from the originals, I can't be the only one who wants this fight!

Also, how long until someone will have a copy of #33? I'm getting really impatient and I have to wait another day to get my copy :(

Also, how long until someone will have a copy of #33? I'm getting really impatient and I have to wait another day to get my copy :(

I don´t know the time (case of the timedifferences) in the USA or somewhere but here in germany on the Archie App the issue 33 isn´t published. Archie said the comic will come today, right?

Edited by Jetfire

I don't know when they said it's coming out, BUT my comic shop's website says that both MM #33 and STH #256 are out tomorrow :) Usually, I think the app store updates at around 7pm AWST (Australian Western Standard time) which is about half an hour away... I'll check soon to see if its up :)

Usually when i wake up on the morning of a comics release, people already have it... then i have to wait until after lunch to pick the comic up :(

Edited by Pearl98

I read them a few days ago... Rock creeps me out with his eyes opened... I nearly jumped out of my seat in fear when i saw the 2nd page! Also, no, 256 is out digitally but not out in comic shops yet...

Also, am i the only one that thinks that when Rock wakes up, it will be a lot like Mega man 8's ending? too bad Auto wouldn't have anyone to throw (He could grab Ice man, hes the 2nd smallest next to eddie XD But he probably won't appear in the issue...)

Edited by Pearl98

Also, am i the only one that thinks that when Rock wakes up, it will be a lot like Mega man 8's ending? too bad Auto wouldn't have anyone to throw (He could grab Ice man, hes the 2nd smallest next to eddie XD But he probably won't appear in the issue...)

Gnah, I think when Wily is repairing Mega Man with Light he will copy some information to built Bass.

And I thing that coward Blues aka Break Man will not appear. Open Story again and family drama again! BÄM!

And it´s online:

http://www.comixolog...tal-comic/49349

Edited by Jetfire

I´ve got #33:

So jea...another comic in which they talking, talking, talking..oh did i mention that they talk a lot?

Well okay it was a epiloge of a Saga, so yea everything is fine and they are all happy together.

But at the end - Shadow Man! Break Man and the other Robot Masters of Dr. Wily! I thing Wily doesn´t stay long in the prison X)

Edited by Jetfire

Still have to wait a few hours to get my copy... :(

Guess 3rd times lucky XD the comic orders lately have been late for a few days, but luckily this time, they're coming today, so i will have my copy in about 4 hours :D

Double post again?! (More like triple post...) But I've got my copy, and I couldn't help but shed a few tears at some points but I'll say my favourite parts

At of all the times to wake up, Rock wakes up when Gil and Rosy are taking Wily away, I love everyones reactions too. Cameos of some of my favourite robot masters including my all time favourite, for the 3rd issue in a row! :D I guess they knew how much I've missed him XD I also love how Plant Man's messing with a farmer poor guys gonna have a heart attack! Others who cameo are Concrete man, Splash Woman, Fire man and Oil Man. Lastly, I love the pages where Rock deactivates his armour and reunites with Roll and Dr Light. Yeah, it's no secret I LOVE reunions :wub:

At of all the times to wake up, Rock wakes up when Gil and Rosy are taking Wily away, I love everyones reactions too. Cameos of some of my favourite robot masters including my all time favourite, for the 3rd issue in a row! :D I guess they knew how much I've missed him XD I also love how Plant Man's messing with a farmer poor guys gonna have a heart attack! Others who cameo are Concrete man, Splash Woman, Fire man and Oil Man. Lastly, I love the pages where Rock deactivates his armour and reunites with Roll and Dr Light. Yeah, it's no secret I LOVE reunions :wub:

When I see Plant Man my reaction was the same (for the first time I thought he is a girl *facedesk*). I love Plant Man and we see him in the Cover of 34, so I think he will be in the new Saga too. I hope for it x)

Edit:

On the eve of the MEGA MAN/MEGA MAN X Crossover comes the TWISTED tale that could only be called “A Chance at Redemption”! Dr. Wily is a free man, cleared of wrongdoing, and it’s all thanks to–Mega Man?! Can even an evil villain like himself live with a lie of that magnitude? Can he enjoy a life of robotics research next to his “frenemy” Dr. Light? Will the promise of power in Gamma be far too tempting? The answer to all your burning questions lie in this mega-fun issue! Plus, be sure to pick up both regular and variant editions to read both SHOCKING “post-credits” alternate endings! Includes cover art by Patrick “SPAZ” Spaziante and a stunning “TRIAL OF DR. WILY” variant cover from rising MEGA-star Brent McCarthy! Script: Ian Flynn Art: POWREE, Gary Martin, John Workman and Matt Herms Cover: Patrick “SPAZ” Spaziante Trial of Dr. Wily Variant Cover: Brent McCarthy Shipping Date: 4/2 On Sale at Comic Specialty Shops: 4/16 32-page, full color comic (Quelle: Mega Man Monthly)

Wohu! Covers from issue 36:

036.png036-V1.png

Edited by Centaur Man

Huh, no MMX side-story this time? Ah well, looks interesting enough. I'll start reading Issue #33 soon. Now, for my thoughts on Issue #33:

It was a decent aftermath story, what with Wily doing what he does best (obviously he was lying about being brainwashed) while also helping to fix the Blue Bomber. There were some nice interactions with Roll and Auto, with Roll wondering if it would've been better for her to be the weaponised sibling. I liked seeing good ol' agents Rosie Krantz and Gill Stern return again, and we get an idea of how the recently revealed 'Trial of Dr. Wily' could play out. So about Shadow Man at the end... well, remember that he wasn't all Wily's design. Maybe he's got another agenda hidden up his sleeve? And judging by his actions in 'Blackout', I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm looking forward to Mega Man's return to the Lanfront ruins next time... as well as the awesomeness that will be the debut of MEGA MAN X!

Well, obviously MMX wasnt going to become a regular thing, but I do wonder what they planning to accomplish in two issue backup story.

Well, obviously MMX wasnt going to become a regular thing, but I do wonder what they planning to accomplish in two issue backup story.

Or issue 36 is only a "special issue" (as they say on the cover), perhaps it goes on with 37, because only two (34, 35) issues for a complete saga named the X Factor? A little bit to short isn´t it?

I'm starting to think there'll be another mega man comic series like there is for the Sonic comics, for extra stories, like debuts of robot masters and some X stories, 'cause I think we need the debut of another MM9 robot masters, personally, I'm hoping Hornet man's next, but I think it will be either Tornado man or Plug man.

Issue 33 was interesting

Megaman's timing to vouch for Wily was dramatic. Near the end tells you that after the trial wily will defiantly try something.

Hmm. It would seem

that Wily is planning to use his time in court and Mega-man's support to win public opinion to his side. Which will be far more interesting than just having his Robot Masters bust him out of prison again.

It's already been asked on Bumble King Comics, so I'll ask here, (Sorry if it's already been asked...) Who's everyone's favourite robot master?

Obviously, mines Elec man. He's cocky and uregent (just like certain blue hedgehog ;)) but doesn't go too far with it unlike Quick man. Personally, I think he fits perfectly as the role as leader of the originals, I don't like the fact that Cut man's leader in other continuities... (or whatever the word is) either that, or it isn't shown who the leader is. I also love hoe he's the reason why Xander hates robots, I'm hoping the two actually have a fight, unlike in #16, yeah i know Elec Man can't harm humans but it would be awesome :D

Also, outside of the comics, proto man's my favourite since I can't stand Elec man in Powered Up, but i do like his NetNavi's voice and his SAR voice (I read him in his SAR voice, just a bit deeper)

Edited by Pearl98

Edit:

1. Time Man (in Mega Man Powered up the cutes Robot Master EVER! I also like him in the comics, when he is fighting against Oil)

2. Quick Man (badass)

3. Elec Man (ENERGIZE! ^o^)

4. Centaur Man (freaking awesome....he is a horse!)

5. Terra (with his fabulous hair!)

6. Bass/Forte (badass)

7. Plant Man (he is sweet and simple to draw. I like his design)

8. Oil Man (his chill attitude. My favourite team: Oil and Time)

9. Dr. Wily (jea not a Robot Master, but he my favourite humancharacter in the Comics)

10. Shadow Man (badass too)

Edited by Centaur Man

I'd say I'm a mixture Time Man and Elec man since I'm really strict about time, but I can get really cocky and I have really good leadership skills ( I'm House captain for the 2nd year in the row for my school :D) I'd say time mand and Oil man are a great team, except they fight a lot, although I don't think those have had interactions on panel when their not evil yet...

Edited by Pearl98

My quickly put together top 10

10 Sheep Man

9 Time Man

8 Knight Man

7 Freeze Man

6 Crash Man

5 Skull Man

4 Napalm Man

3 Metal Man

2 Grenade Man

1 Air Man