BlurryDawgo

Mega Man (Comic Series)

408 posts in this topic

Strange... I'm sure that Issue 29 (Blackout: Part 1) should be out by now, especially the digital release. Has no-one been able to upload it yet?

Well, recovering the Comic is a thing. Uploading it is a whole new world.

First you have to convert the whole comic into CBR, upload it to the server,then adding the finishing touch... And let's not forget the last minute verification to make sure the File isn't corrupted.

True, true. I'm just surprised that I can't find it anywhere. It's a shame too, 'cause I've really been looking forward to reading the 'Blackout' story arc.

Speaking of which, here's the variant cover for Issue 33 (Unplugged):

033-V1.png

Umm... okay. (Certainly wasn't expecting this now, were we?)

oh god ... Is that fat megaman on this variant cover ? now that's creepy . But that also mean we might get to see his ... Roll.

I don't wanna sound impatient, but where's Mega Man #30?

You should buy it if you want to read it now pal.... It's already nice of someone to provide them, so don't go around asking for them faster ....

Beside , the process of making the CBR and uploading it take some time.

You just have to wait. I know it's annoying but hopefully, it wont be too long now

Waiting is a good thing, it makes reading the issue for pleasing.

Mega Man X in issue 34! Oh, yeah, our (and Ian's, apparently) dream come true!

Amm someone can told me when is going to be the 30 issue? is already out but i don't see it here

(Sorry my bad english)

Amm someone can told me when is going to be the 30 issue? is already out but i don't see it here

(Sorry my bad english)

It's actually been delayed. It'll be out next Wednesday.

Hmm... I dunno. I personally think that Legends would work better as an anime-esque show than a comic book. But that's just me...

How you feel of they did a comic book base off the megaman battle network series and/or megaman star force.

Actually how y`ll feel about them using another series that was not mention in this discussing like megaman battle network ,megaman starforce, megaman ZX, or megaman zero? For me it be between battle network or zero.

Actually how y`ll feel about them using another series that was not mention in this discussing like megaman battle network ,megaman starforce, megaman ZX, or megaman zero? For me it be between battle network or zero.

I've talked to others at a Archie Comics forum and they said Battle Network comics were unlikely because it won't be easy to get the license.

I've talked to others at a Archie Comics forum and they said Battle Network comics were unlikely because it won't be easy to get the license.

That a disappointment I really like the battle network series and really want to see what Archie will do with it like they did with sonic and megaman.

Patience my friend , patience . It will only make the issue better .

Yeah, I'm sure they're doing their best to get it up as soon as possible. From the few pages I saw it looks like it's going to be pretty interesting

So did I! I was disappointed when they weren't really talking to each other much. This makes everything better

Make sense the two have more in common than they think.