BlurryDawgo

Mega Man (Comic Series)

408 posts in this topic

IGN posted a teaser pic for the crossover :D

013014-big.png

...*Ahem*

My Reaction:

[media=]

*Is a HUGE Megaman X fan, having all 8 games and command missions, and likes that version of megaman the best*

(Yeah, I'll try to find a better Happy freak out vid soon enough.)

(Yeah, I'll try to find a better Happy freak out vid soon enough.)

No don't, Joshscorcher is awesome :3

On topic, I'm currently getting into the Classic Mega man games and have yet to read the comics. But so far, I'm having a great experience (Except for you, Yellow Devil. It took me 5 tries to beat you >:3) so yeah, I'm looking forward to this too :3

I can't even beat the yellow devil oh and that was pretty funny jest

Do you know the pause trick and it's weakness?

Do you know the pause trick and it's weakness?

I've heard about it. That is by using the Elecman upgrade correct? Though I often like to play games fair and square. Besides, in my gaming life I've seen more difficult bosses than the Yellow Devil, so I loved this challenge nonetheless. It took me some tries but the result was a great feeling of accomplishment.

And 3 stages later you had to fight 4 robot masters in a row. That wouldn't even be a challenge if it wasn't for Fireman, I hate his attack pattern.

I now made a start on Mega Man 2, and so far I'm laughing. Compared to the original, this game is a cake walk so far. Oh well, maybe it gets more difficult later.

But I consider Mega Man, despite it's difficulty, to be a great game which I do not regret spending my time on. I'm looking forward to the rest of the Mega Man games.

Crossover officially conformed! :D spoiled because of size

Megaman37-noscale.jpg

MM37var-noscale.jpg

Looks like Jamal Peppers is doing the pencils, I wish Ben Bates would do the pencils again :(

Edited by Pearl98

OMG! *fan screaming* B) /*o*/

So its official...a crossover. Okay, we will se.

For me Terra in Mega Man V was the difficultest (gah bad english >.<) boss and at first I don't know his weakness.

And Bass.ExE in Mega Man Battle Network...since today I haven't finished the bossbattle.

The most dificult Mega man boss i've faced would probably be Elec Man... even though he's my favourite character when i first fought him, not even 5 seconds after the start 1 shot for the thunder beam, and I died...

Also, is it just me, or is Roll's fringe wrong on the cover?

Talking about the crossover... i personally hope that theres original robot masters vs. original mavericks (please correct me if I'm wrong about that name, like i said, I know VERY little of the X series...) I mean, the ORM's only appeared in ONE PANEL (except Elec man of course) in worlds collide! Plus, they need a big appearance again...

Also, is it just me, or is Roll's fringe wrong on the cover?

I don't know...or I did not realize Roll, because on the other side is Zero and he is awesomer than Roll :P

The entrance of the Robot Masters in StH 250 was awesome. I wonder how Ian Flynn and Co. could top that. In the Interview with Ian Flynn he said that he would errase the dissaperance of Rock in the X Series, because in the games Capcom don't give a reference about the classic Mega Man and all other Robot Masters from the past.

Yeah, I'm right, she's got Rock's fringe... :blink: Yeah, Zero's awesome! :D

I didn't read the interview because i was in a hurry this morning, and I don't really want to read it in case of spoilers...

UPDATE: Okay, I'm watching day of sigma again, and Chill Penguins voice sound too familiar... i can't put a finger on it though... I know Dr.light has the same voice from powered up though...

I nearly spat out what I was drinking when i saw Zero's face when he said "It's no good this things too fast! I can't get close!" XD I'm Loving his voice too :wub:

UPDATE 2: I know! it's... Wily from Mega man Powered up?! :blink:

Edited by Pearl98

UPDATE: Okay, I'm watching day of sigma again, and Chill Penguins voice sound too familiar... i can't put a finger on it though... I know Dr.light has the same voice from powered up though...

The Day of Sigma...meh...it was a dissapointment, because it hadn't a ending and only a stupid cliffhanger :/

Zeros Voice was OKAY...better than the voice in the games.

UPDATE 2: I know! it's... Wily from Mega man Powered up?! :blink:

Where is Wily? O.o

The Interview hasn't any spoilers. There are only infos from Ian, what he is thinking of Mega Man X and the Classic series in the games. 12 Days to go and then MM 34 will published!

Looks really cool. I've always wanted to see the origin of X, so I can't wait for Issue #34. (I also liked the slight spoiler to Sonic Origins, but that's for another topic.)

*Sees the Origin of X* ......*Gleefully squealing since he played the first game and read Dr. Cain's journal in the instruction manual of said game.*

...*Ahem* And, uh... the Sonic Origin's thing could be great too. I'm very interested in this issue.

The last picture of page 5 :D X face expression and the other Reploid ("OMG I can read!" O.O) XDD

Well I think the Mega Man Comic will be more interesting than Sonic. Sorry blue racer.

Is there a date, when the Free Comic Book will be published?

It's always the first Saturday in May, I don't know what the date is though...

Oh, so they were actually building a robot from the day of sigma

Also, I was saying that Chill Penguins voiced by the same person who did Wily in Powered Up...

----

I looked at the last panel of the FCBD preview pages, and suddenly, I imagined their arguing over the rules of arm wrestling, since it looks like X and Dr.cain are about to arm wrestle XD

----

I've always wondered this but, what was everyones reaction when the originals FINALLY appeared in WC? Mine? well.... I.... started crying... not in sadness, but happiness, not just becuase they finally appeared, but this was elec man's first appearance since #16! which came out nearly a year before this comic! And when I saw the next page, i nearly screamed since it was the first time my 2 favourite mega man characters appeared in the same panel, TWICE.

Edited by Shadow

I've always wondered this but, what was everyones reaction when the originals FINALLY appeared in WC? Mine? well.... I.... started crying... not in sadness, but happiness, not just becuase they finally appeared, but this was elec man's first appearance since #16! which came out nearly a year before this comic! And when I saw the next page, i nearly screamed since it was the first time my 2 favourite mega man characters appeared in the same panel, TWICE.

Well, as we see the comicplot is close to the games and now we are at Mega Man V and 6 (Sunstar in issue 32 and Plant Man/Centaur Man ans helper robots in the Blackoutsaga).

It could be a little longer to see the originals again.

But now we have this Classic Mega Man/Mega Man X Crossover. It could be, that the Originals have a apperance again.

Edited by Centaur Man

Were not even at Mega man 3 yet, plus, we only got 2 MM4 robot masters (Pharaoh man and Bright Man) that have debuted so far... so I think the next games in order that will happen will be MM3, MMV then MM4, I can't wait for Mega man V 'cause thats the game that debuted my favourite support unit :D

Also, every game that has robot masters that are good before becoming evil now have at least 1 robot master debuted in the comics (most recent being Pump man from MM10)

----

I don't know if I've put my favourite mega man things here yet, so if i haven't i'll do it now

Favourite robot master: Elec man

Favourite Stardroid: Pluto

Favourite support unit: Tango (I litterally yelled "KITTY!" when i first saw him in WC XD, plus, I nearly die from cutness every time he meows in MMV's opening)

Favourite stage theme: Any of the electrical robot masters

Favourite boss theme: Mega man and bass final boss GBA version (I would have this game, but i can't find the charger for my GBA :()

Fvaouirte game: Mega man 1

favourite weapon: tied between metal blade and Thunder beam

If theres anything i've missed, i'll put later

EDIT: I'm gonna put the robot master order I go in while playing the games here too

Mega man 1: Bomb Man, Guts man, Cut Man, Elec man, Ice Man, Fire Man

Mega man 2: Metal Man, Wood Man, Air man, Crash Man, Flash Man, Quick Man, Bubble Man, Heat Man

Mega man 3: Hard Man, Top Man, Shadow Man, Spark man, Magnet man, Snake Man, Gemini Man, Needle Man

Mega man 4: N/A (Haven't finished it, or played it in a long time)

Mega man 5: N/A (Haven't finished it)

Mega man 6: N/A (Same as 5)

Mega man 9: Galaxy Man, Jewel Man, Plug Man, Tornado man, Magma man, Hornet Man, Splash woman, Concrete Man

Mega man 10: N/A (Haven't played it in a long time)

Mega man dr. Wily's revenge: N/A

----

Triple post but... the waits nearly over, MEGA MAN X IS NEXT WEEK! :D

Edited by Shadow

Please try to avoid the Triple posts as much as possible, Pearl. Editting earlier posts is one of the options you can use.

Don't worry, I'm happy that you're active here, but it's a rule we hope everybody can follow :)

X is here now it's getting more interesting! Is Vile there too? Or Zero? Maybe Lumine? Still It's going to be better than Dark Gaia Arc in STH.

I've got REALLY bad news.... I just got told #34's delayed... :(

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Edited by Pearl98

I've got REALLY bad news.... I just got told #34's delayed... :(

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Which source do you have for that?

Well, one of my friends on Deviant Art told me, plus, subscribers haven't gotten it yet, and usually CC14 on the sonic stadium bords has the comics a week before it's out... Hopefully it's only delayed for a week...