Shadow

Sonic the Hedgehog (Comic Series)

1395 posts in this topic

I don't care as long as we have something of quality, don't you think?

Isn't the hand from Espio?

And NegaMetallix, thank you very much for the update.

No problem, I'm glad I could help. I think the hand is too big for it to be Espio's (or at least, the band around it is). Plus, while Espio does have a purple arrow-shaped layer on the back of his gloves, he doesn't have anything purple on the front. And I doubt that Espio would get a redesign, since he's a game character.

I'm 90.6 percent sure it's Bunnie.

That... is a possibility. I'm starting to get the feeling that each new cover of 'Countdown To Chaos' will reveal a new FF design, but who knows?

Hey, NegaMetallix, can you put the covers of 253 and 254 side by side?

If this is going to be Unleashed adaptation. Does this mean Chip is going to have appearance in Comics.

This is probably not an adaption. Besides, does anyone want Sonic to get slow and ugly?

I liked unleased. I liked the whole werehog idea. I think it would make an interesting storyline

I liked unleased. I liked the whole werehog idea. I think it would make an interesting storyline

Yes, but what will the critics think?

Hey, NegaMetallix, can you put the covers of 253 and 254 side by side?

I tried, but due to the different sizes of the images, as well as a gap between the covers, I'm unable to. Sorry :(

In other news, Ian Flynn has given some hints via Bumbleking as to who the 'unlikely character with Uncle Chuck' is, as well as the mysterious glove:

Some little teaser quasi-answers for further speculation:

- the glove isn't Bunnie. It isn't a Freedom Fighter, either.

- the character with Chuck is another SatAM-er.

Have fun. :wink:

Ah, what the heck, more fun teasing:

THE MYSTERY GLOVE

- it is a villain

- it's not a SatAM-er

- nobody will guess it

Oh, really? Well, we'll see about that, Ian! Any thoughts, guys?

Well, my guess for the gloved character is now Thrash, as he's purple and could easily have chains if he's been redesigned. Of course, why would he be on the cover?

I have a theory about the end of Worlds Collide. It's just MY thoughts:

The possible reason that roboticization was involved with the crossover was so that the source of the deroboticization would be the same one that restores Sally.

Look, here's what I think; Duo will disrupt Eggman and Wily's Genesis Wave generator, causing Sonic and Mega Man's worlds to revert(It isn't gonna be like StH #229), but the Skull Egg will be unaffected. Sonic and Mega Man will travel to Sonic's old world, and use the Sonic-ized Mega Buster(Sonic Shot) on Sally, turning her back to normal.

Look, I know this isn't probably true, but it's a possibility. We'll find out by Saturday.

Not a bad guess that. But on the other hand, it would be really, really cheep. And would mean that, as Tails has studied Mega Man's systems, It could be replicated easily, therefore making robotiztion pointless for the rest of the comic's run.

Well, my guess for the gloved character is now Thrash, as he's purple and could easily have chains if he's been redesigned. Of course, why would he be on the cover?

Yeah, if it was Thrash, then I'd expect Knuckles to appear somewhere in the story for obvious reasons. Some people over on Bumbleking are guessing that it could be a 'Sky Patrol' character, so who knows?

I have a theory about the end of Worlds Collide. It's just MY thoughts:

The possible reason that roboticization was involved with the crossover was so that the source of the deroboticization would be the same one that restores Sally.

Look, here's what I think; Duo will disrupt Eggman and Wily's Genesis Wave generator, causing Sonic and Mega Man's worlds to revert(It isn't gonna be like StH #229), but the Skull Egg will be unaffected. Sonic and Mega Man will travel to Sonic's old world, and use the Sonic-ized Mega Buster(Sonic Shot) on Sally, turning her back to normal.

Look, I know this isn't probably true, but it's a possibility. We'll find out by Saturday.

I think that if Sonic #252 was the true final part of Worlds Collide, then it could definately be a possibility. Nice theory, though.

Wait, do you get Part 12 on Saturday? (I'm not subscribed, so I don't know.)

I'm still dizzy, so , i'd say that it might be... An old character from the

continuity that we hven't seen in a while!!!

I think that if Sonic #252 was the true final part of Worlds Collide, then it could definately be a possibility. Nice theory, though.

Wait, do you get Part 12 on Saturday? (I'm not subscribed, so I don't know.)

Um, I meant part 11. You get part 12 two and a half weeks from now.

Ok, I think that mysterious character that comes back with Chuck is Dulcy. Satam just doesnt have that many characters, especially if that suppoe to be return. The glove? No idea, We'll have to wait for next cover. Maybe someone from Sky Patrol.

Anyway, i'm really hyped about that Sonic Super Special Magazine nr 9: 2- pages long adaptation and guide to new Mobius (So I guess Sonic encyclopedia is now useless.) But that acutally kinda wories me: So far there was only new story in third SSSM, so SCANF has only three issues. Will SSSM nr 9 be avaliable here?

Um, I meant part 11. You get part 12 two and a half weeks from now.

Oh, ok.

Personally, I think this mystery villain is an all new Flynn created character. He said we'll never guess it right? So what better way to do so with a character that we haven't even seen yet. And if it is, I won't be too worried about whether this character is a good one, because when you see other Flynn Characters like Shard, there's little doubt he can pull it off.

Technically he didnt made Shard, he just brought back to life and re-named like he did with Scourge.

Technically he didnt made Shard, he just brought back to life and re-named like he did with Scourge.

Okay, technically Shard's not his, but Shard's characterisations are all done by Flynn.

Wait... a SATam character is going to be in the comic. What a shocker. At least there aren't many different characters to choose from

As for the purple hand who we know is a villain. I'm tempted to say Mephiles, but I'm sure that I'm wrong

Personally, I think this mystery villain is an all new Flynn created character. He said we'll never guess it right? So what better way to do so with a character that we haven't even seen yet. And if it is, I won't be too worried about whether this character is a good one, because when you see other Flynn Characters like Shard, there's little doubt he can pull it off.

You know what, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. And yeah, Flynn has a good track-record with his characters. Also, I really hope that Shard returns.

You know what, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. And yeah, Flynn has a good track-record with his characters. Also, I really hope that Shard returns.

I hope so too. Shard's become one of my favourite characters, but they left his fate too open to just simply throw him away into the dead characters bin.

Wait... a SATam character is going to be in the comic. What a shocker. At least there aren't many different characters to choose from

As for the purple hand who we know is a villain. I'm tempted to say Mephiles, but I'm sure that I'm wrong

Maybe that's possible you know. After genesis wave everything is.

Well Antoine's and Rotor's redesigns are going to get some time getting used to for me. This sounds like a Unleashed adaptation, I'd be surprised if in the end it isn't.

BTW, am I seriously the only one to notice in solicits of 254 that Mobius is referred to Earth instead? What da heck... please, please, I hope that was really a typo mistake made there by the editor or whoever.

Ben Bates is my favorite artist, but I'm a little disappointed that the cover looks kinda rushed and not well worked on to me.

Earth? Oh well,If anything, that could also be a "Shadow the hedgehog" adaptation.