NegaMetallix

Sonic & Mega Man: WORLDS UNITE?!

500 posts in this topic

I'm confused at who some of these people are! I know of Billy Hatcher and Alex Kidd but I don't know the story or anything. This is just really confusing now

If it wasn't crowded before, it is now

So a bunch of Sega/Capcom slapped in together. And I only know a few of these guys.

Instead of calling this sonic and megaman world unite they might as well call it Sega X Capcom.

At this point, they could slap in kloana and it would still make sense.

And then, all hell would break loose since guntz and nack are both gun totting , bike riding mercs.

Do we even have confirmation that Nack is in? Pretty sure he's not. It looks like it's going to be the main characters mostly... well... actually I'm not even sure what to make of this now

...I really don't know what to think about Worlds Unite. The crossover is on my side on a cliff between "you failed by putting to much in this crossover" and "Wow give me this crossover. Now!"

Ok this is starting to get from Crossover to Madness... Each day more to the madness side.. I mean sure it's nostalgia for some folks but then again there are those newer readers who might know nothing about the older game/comic series.. So... While this might be a good thing for the older readers and to those who know at least some of the series (I myself don't even know the dude on the left corner or the angel looking woman) So... What were they thinking again?

Illuminati co... Sorry, NiGHTS confirmed.

There is no official statement yet, so it's kinda of spoiler.

Worlds-Unite-OTHER-FRACHISES-Promo_IMAGE

Edited by Red TF

This is a mess....

I was actually getting hopeful after seeing the first few issue previews, but now... *shakes head*

Looks like they're going with a kitchen sink approach. 

Throw it all in a pot and hope it works. That's what I see

As someone who likes to understand things at least a little before jumping in... I don't think I'm going to like this

Wait wait WAIT!!! Okami is in this too?! O_O Freaking Okami?! REALLY? Okay... And I lost my faith there... =-=

Edited by Shinomi-chan

Who?

... which sums up the problem with this crosseover, cause I expect that everyone will have that reaction to at least one character.

Okami? That white wolf/dog in the middle...ish? She's cool.. But... Which one owns her games anyways?? Capcom or....?

Edited by Shinomi-chan

It was...

Nights, Tyris Flare (Golden Axe), Red Arremer (Ghosts 'n Goblins), Amaterasu (Okami)

Man this is seriously taking odd turn... o_o

I only just looked up Okami and my god, its visuals are true art!  Plus the concept of some fire wolf goddess is just awesome :P 

No surprise NiGHTS is here, although I've never seen Red Arremer and Tyris before.  Guess Worlds Unite will be a sort of retro games history lesson.

Yeah but which company owns Okami games?? O_o It's starting to annoy me when I'm not sure

Oh, that would be Capcom.  Same for Red Arremer.

Oh okay. Thank you ^_^ I wasn't sure. Since I haven't played Okami in a while.

All I can say is...wow.

I mean, I love NiGHTS and Amatarasu... but how is this even going to work? lol

Yeah.. I mean while I do like to see some older characters and all... I REALLY want to see them making THIS work o_o''

Probably something from Monster Hunter, maybe Aiai from Super Monkey Ball, VectorMan (which I'm really hoping for) Vyse from Skies of Arcadia and maybe Opa Opa from Fantasy Zone.

Probably something from Monster Hunter, maybe Aiai from Super Monkey Ball, VectorMan (which I'm really hoping for) Vyse from Skies of Arcadia and maybe Opa Opa from Fantasy Zone.

2 from SEGA and 2 from Capcom.

I know, I was just spitballing some names.  Sadly I don't know many other Capcom ones.